Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,697 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding (35657 Views)

30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Sokoto Govt Disbands Hisbah Commission / PHOTOS: Saraki And Dogara At Gov. Tambuwal’s Daughter Dinner Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by Lankyscot(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
LWKMD...Clowns Everywhere! So They Arrested The Poor DJ But Left Tambuwal's Daughter? This Is Completely Hilarious.... Choiiiiii
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by najib632(m): 12:32am On Jan 06, 2017
VulgarVulvas:
Islam has no business in the civilized world
Then you don't know the meaning of civilization.
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by micmarvellous(m): 1:56am On Jan 06, 2017
ificatchmodeh:
Hisbah will definitely turn to hunt the northern elites...
People wey like coded enjoyment..

Nice one joor..

Islam must be practice in spirit and in truth grin
Hahahahaha your epic reply got me laughing out loud!
Gosh!
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by justjify(m): 2:00am On Jan 06, 2017
cheesy wink

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by akigbemaru: 2:15am On Jan 06, 2017
Hisbah
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by sixtus239: 4:05am On Jan 06, 2017
Islam my foot

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by Dindondin(m): 5:00am On Jan 06, 2017
ificatchmodeh:
Hisbah will definitely turn to hunt the northern elites...
People wey like coded enjoyment..

Nice one joor..

Islam must be practice in spirit and in truth grin
They should arrest the couples & organisers of the wedding. Tambuwal no get address?
Hisbah is crazy

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by Aphrygian(m): 6:02am On Jan 06, 2017
booqee:
eso..omo alare
eeeeeeeeeh yemi.
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by Aphrygian(m): 6:06am On Jan 06, 2017
booqee:
eso..omo alare
eeeeeeeeeh yemi.
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by Saammiee(m): 6:10am On Jan 06, 2017
"The underage victims he said were handed over to the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Human and other Related Offences (NAPTIP) and the rest to the police."

pls can anyone explain that underage part for me...because I'm not understanding
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by cutievik: 7:59am On Jan 06, 2017
From what I see today in Nigeria I am very certain that Muslims would not need to use a violent Jihad to islamize Nigeria. CHRISTIANS themselves will be used by Muslims to islamize Nigeria. Just ask yourself how Muslim nations became Islamic nations? Is there any record of them doing evangelistic work? Did they tell people about how wonderful their prophet Mohammed is? How he raped women? How he beheaded nine hundred Jews in one day? How he had sex with a nine year old girl? How he was demon possessed for one year? How he could not perform a miracle? How he is a prophet without a prophecy? How he sold slaves for weapons of war?If MUSLIMS did not do evangelism how come there are 58 nations of the world today avowedly ISLAMIC countries? Including countries that used to be Christian countries.They used greedy pastors and stupid Christians. The ones they call the USEFUL IDIOTS. The Bible says, when men slept. These same CHRISTIANS were the ones that told us the elections had nothing to do with religion.***News flash! Buhari just registered Nigeria in the Islamic coalition against terrorism led by Saudi Arabia. The very same Saudi Arabia that is the chief sponsor of Islamic terrorism. What an irony!***Newsflash! The first major conference Buhari would bring to Nigeria is the INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC CONFERENCE . A conference that "PASTOR" vice president cannot attend. While 'clueless' GEJ was convening INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC CONFERENCE at a time of plenty; Buhari is convening ISLAMIC CONFERENCE at a time of economic crisis. Now you see where his priority lies?***Newsflash! Muslims are now using El Rufai in Kaduna as a test case to see how they can stop CHRISTIANS from preaching the gospel, not even for you to listen to a gospel message in your car. Who knows they might even ban gospel music.***Newsflash! Other northern states are copying Mr El Rufai's law.***Newsflash! Fulani herdsmen are sacking Christian villages in the north.***Newsflash! Ambode sealed over twenty churches in Lagos for noise pollution. Not one Allahu Akbar morning yelling mosque was sealed. Ambode is supposedly a Christian remember? What do Muslims call them again? Something like useful Idiots.***Newsflash! The chapel at Aso Rock has been shut down and guess who had to explain to CHRISTIANS? Yeah our very own Pastor vice president. Again, another major very useful Idiot Whom they used to get the Christian votes.***Newsflash! The only minister to have died under Buhari happens to be a Christian Apologist. I mean a strong defender of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Somehow all the safety features in the car suddenly stopped working. Not one airbag deployed. Remember this is a Federal Minister riding in a very expensive car fitted with the best safety features. Did I also mention that the driver did not die? He was strong enough to pull out the body of the minister. Is okay?I hear many Christians say it is impossible to islamize Nigeria. The Question is, If they try it today will you pick up arms? What are you doing to make sure it does not happen? ***Newsflash! A bill to have grazing land all over Nigeria sent by the govt had passed the second reading and there is every possibity that the bill will pass as most southern christian legislators have been compromised. Get ready for Fulani muslim communities to be established in our christian communities. Between christians and muslims who is likely to change his or her religion? The christians, because we are not strong in faith and it is a death sentence for a muslim to change to Christianity or any other religion. Many christians will be lured with money to change to Islam and by boyfriend girl friend and inter-marriage. Remember, the project is being sponsored by Saudi Arabia and Nigerian govt. Therefore, money to convert christians to muslim will not be a problem. Please don't tell me you can never be lured with money. It has already started in Imo state.So we must PRAY NOW.......SEND TO MANY CHRISTIANS ALL OVER THE NATION TO LIFT UP HOLY HANDS......IT IS URGENT. TAKE IT SERIOUS MY BRETHREN PLS. Heaven is a witness u received this message.

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by Topshow2010(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2017
The North and hypocrisy are 5 and 6,someone help wit dt Zuma pic....so so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by haryomikun(m): 9:34am On Jan 06, 2017
Dezzx:
grin funny dudes.
why won't they arrest the groom and/or the bride, I believe is with their consent the DJ performed at the ceremony. undecided hypocrisy.
Nomind them. Awon weyrey
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by drss2(m): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2017
cutievik:
From what I see today in Nigeria I am very certain that Muslims would not need to use a violent Jihad to islamize Nigeria. CHRISTIANS themselves will be used by Muslims to islamize Nigeria. Just ask yourself how Muslim nations became Islamic nations? Is there any record of them doing evangelistic work? Did they tell people about how wonderful their prophet Mohammed is? How he raped women? How he beheaded nine hundred Jews in one day? How he had sex with a nine year old girl? How he was demon possessed for one year? How he could not perform a miracle? How he is a prophet without a prophecy? How he sold slaves for weapons of war?If MUSLIMS did not do evangelism how come there are 58 nations of the world today avowedly ISLAMIC countries? Including countries that used to be Christian countries.They used greedy pastors and stupid Christians. The ones they call the USEFUL IDIOTS. The Bible says, when men slept. These same CHRISTIANS were the ones that told us the elections had nothing to do with religion.***News flash! Buhari just registered Nigeria in the Islamic coalition against terrorism led by Saudi Arabia. The very same Saudi Arabia that is the chief sponsor of Islamic terrorism. What an irony!***Newsflash! The first major conference Buhari would bring to Nigeria is the INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC CONFERENCE . A conference that "PASTOR" vice president cannot attend. While 'clueless' GEJ was convening INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC CONFERENCE at a time of plenty; Buhari is convening ISLAMIC CONFERENCE at a time of economic crisis. Now you see where his priority lies?***Newsflash! Muslims are now using El Rufai in Kaduna as a test case to see how they can stop CHRISTIANS from preaching the gospel, not even for you to listen to a gospel message in your car. Who knows they might even ban gospel music.***Newsflash! Other northern states are copying Mr El Rufai's law.***Newsflash! Fulani herdsmen are sacking Christian villages in the north.***Newsflash! Ambode sealed over twenty churches in Lagos for noise pollution. Not one Allahu Akbar morning yelling mosque was sealed. Ambode is supposedly a Christian remember? What do Muslims call them again? Something like useful Idiots.***Newsflash! The chapel at Aso Rock has been shut down and guess who had to explain to CHRISTIANS? Yeah our very own Pastor vice president. Again, another major very useful Idiot Whom they used to get the Christian votes.***Newsflash! The only minister to have died under Buhari happens to be a Christian Apologist. I mean a strong defender of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Somehow all the safety features in the car suddenly stopped working. Not one airbag deployed. Remember this is a Federal Minister riding in a very expensive car fitted with the best safety features. Did I also mention that the driver did not die? He was strong enough to pull out the body of the minister. Is okay?I hear many Christians say it is impossible to islamize Nigeria. The Question is, If they try it today will you pick up arms? What are you doing to make sure it does not happen? ***Newsflash! A bill to have grazing land all over Nigeria sent by the govt had passed the second reading and there is every possibity that the bill will pass as most southern christian legislators have been compromised. Get ready for Fulani muslim communities to be established in our christian communities. Between christians and muslims who is likely to change his or her religion? The christians, because we are not strong in faith and it is a death sentence for a muslim to change to Christianity or any other religion. Many christians will be lured with money to change to Islam and by boyfriend girl friend and inter-marriage. Remember, the project is being sponsored by Saudi Arabia and Nigerian govt. Therefore, money to convert christians to muslim will not be a problem. Please don't tell me you can never be lured with money. It has already started in Imo state.So we must PRAY NOW.......SEND TO MANY CHRISTIANS ALL OVER THE NATION TO LIFT UP HOLY HANDS......IT IS URGENT. TAKE IT SERIOUS MY BRETHREN PLS. Heaven is a witness u received this message.
correct talk. those wey get eyes make dem read am.
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by ancientbanana: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2017
I can bet u the presidency is aware. Are u telling me the nigerian police will not be on ground to provide security for such high profile wedding, n Dis demonic hisbah will b able to over power the police at d venue n cause such disturbance? Islamic Republic of Nigeria loading..... It's time down south dey ban islamic music too
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by Davesope: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2017
VulgarVulvas:
Why we must all support full implementation of Sharia Law in the North

Let them have their sharia .

They have now resorted to using sharia agents like the Hisbah to subvert the constitution on state police.

I say let them have sharia not in parts but in full like what transpires in places like Saudi Arabia.

They should be made to know that having full sharia will come with its own negative consequences.

For example, full sharia does not allow for commercial banks.

If they want full sharia law in the north then the CBN must as a matter of urgency withdraw all operational banking liscences from the north other than Sukkot Sharia banks.

Since sharia also forbids the consumption and retailing of alchohol , then the northern sharia states should also not partake in alchohol Vat and excersise duties henceforth.

Not stopping at that, since they want full sharia law in the north, then they should ban the religious activities of other non Muslims. Churches should be banned as well as bibles and other Christian paraphernalia. The sharia caliphate of northern Nigeria should also ban non Muslims from their domain in the event that these infidels may corrupt the system. So with that, Christian corpers should not be posted to sharia north. Let them use their own Muslim Arabic studies graduates as part time teachers.

And since sharia law will become supreme in the northern sharia caliphate, I believe there is no need for the secular Nigerian police. The Hisbah brigade should henceforth take over all policing activities in the sharia north. The same also should apply for the closing down of all conventional courts. Let the sharia court become supreme since its law is supreme.

This will go a long way in establishing the utopic sharia enclave they have always wanted and also have all Christians vacate the north for the Ummah.

Bearing this in mind that for every action there is a reactionary event, I also suggest that Christian majority states in the south should also pass legislation banning the activities of Muslims in their various states.

Since the north wants apartheid we should gladly give it to them.

They have been using their sharia aggigtation as blackmail on Christians in their region. Henceforth they should go full sharia and from there face the consequences of their actions.

The north should not be allowed to have their cake and eat it anymore.

bro you too get sense if not the most intelligent I have seen on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by Dynmyt: 5:40pm On May 16, 2022
Akpan107:
40% of Northerners are Christians.
Places like Benue has close to 100% Christian population, while Plateau State has 98%. Taraba has about 70 to 80% while Nasarawa has about 70%.
Kogi
Adamawa
Kwara
Has 50% respectively, while Kaduna has morethan 50%.
Niger state, Bauchi and Borno states has about 30%.
Places with less than or a little morethan 5% are Kano, Jigawa. Kebbi, Katsina.
How will you do with all the above mentioned State?
Close to two thousand person where killed in Kaduna around years 2000, when they tried to implement shari'a in Kaduna, as the Christians Rejected it... Now, tell how what you said above can happen?
He said what he said if you are a christian northerner kindly put up with your muslim northerner brothers. You people should rule yourselves there and stay in your peace. Down south, christian yorubas live in peace with their muslim yorubas.Am sure on their own, the yorubas and every other ethnicity with different religion can live in peace if certain measures for peaceful coexistence apply. When the talk of nigeria sparatn is talked about, the north come up with emotional blackmail how there are 1 billion christians living with them who will change their pampers yen yen yen. The same christians you do anyhow to their properties under any provocation?
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by ConsMilkgirly(f): 6:05pm On May 16, 2022
Why after the marriage
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uju Ndubuisi Chukwu Found Dead In South African Hotel / FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.