Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike (46160 Views)

Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by ugochukwufrenzy: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
ahnie:
Marriage z complicated,you ve to be tolerance and play the fool.pls you guys should take it off the social scene and work things out.

That z why I alway scratch my hudband's BALDHEAD(isi-nkwocha)with broomstick whenever he's around.

Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by bid4rich(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
SO, how is that one our business?.......It is evident that both of you married for wrong reason and you divorce for the same reason. My advice for both of you is not to file a divorce but to get things right and come together again because marriage is for ever i.e. till one of you pass to afterlife.

But dont get to heaven divorced Oooooo. Thats my simple advice

1 Like

Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by greenermodels: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
ahnie:
Marriage z complicated,you ve to be tolerance and play the fool.pls you guys should take it off the social scene and work things out.

That z why I alway scratch my hudband's BALDHEAD(isi-nkwocha)with broomstick whenever he's around.
enyia ogini ka ina ekwu?
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by Kingxway: 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
All these celebrities that are getting into one minute marriage up and down. Hope they will not influence the youths and make divorce look as normal thing to the society

Anyway...

1 Like

Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by habsydiamond(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
Do we still have anything like long time marriage. 4years marriage down the drain just like that. What's our generation turning into. Only God knows.
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by Probarbie: 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
clap 4 urself...next
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by xynerise: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
I saw it coming. The marriage wasn't defined
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by passyhansome(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
I get mad with the way people end marriages at will
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by Gjenny: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
So? who cares?
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by kelzgie: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ok ooo..yu pipu shud kip moving on
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by ekesoft(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
And why is the guy disturbing us with is life...anyways I just wana let him know that

Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by adamsfriday27(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Well dos dat kept d Bleep are in sambisa meet dem 4 a Bleep!!
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by somehowpenis(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
dealslip:
The truth is that marriage is not for the chicken hearted nor immature folks. To get into a marriage, you must be ready psychologically, emotionally, financially and spiritually. In addition you and your partner must share the same value not necessarily interest. Everyone must identify their God given role and face it. The husband must love unconditionally - love is not a feeling but action of deliberately sacrificing to love his wife as Christ loved the church and gave his life for the church. He must wash her everyday with graceful, exhortatory, and encouraging words. The husband is expected to Love his wife to the point of giving up his life. In return, the wife must respect and submit to her husband in the Lord. Above all both are expected to submit to each other and be loyal and faithful. A lot of people get into marriage for the wrong reasons. You see advancing chronologically doesn't make you ready for marriage, been financially stable and independent doesn't make you ready for marriage otherwise our rich celebrity and stars won't divorce every now and then. In other words marriage is for very strong hearted people who have matured to the point of self denial.
k
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
simple question for them

WHO CARES?

Anyway, if I dont give a feck..who will?
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by kulrunsman79(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Eiyaahh

Celebrity marriages, the most uninteresting!
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by stagger: 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Very immature couple. Do they think that those of us who are married do not have problems? But we sort them out privately and not taking it to the social media. Even if the wife went AWOL, can't the guy use surreptitious means of tracking her down?

1 Like

Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oyind17:
You no know before, you marry woman wey big pass u
lol
How do u mean?
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by ameezy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by Greatzeus(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
dealslip:
The truth is that marriage is not for the chicken hearted nor immature folks. To get into a marriage, you must be ready psychologically, emotionally, financially and spiritually. In addition you and your partner must share the same value not necessarily interest. Everyone must identify their God given role and face it. The husband must love unconditionally - love is not a feeling but action of deliberately sacrificing to love his wife as Christ loved the church and gave his life for the church. He must wash her everyday with graceful, exhortatory, and encouraging words. The husband is expected to Love his wife to the point of giving up his life. In return, the wife must respect and submit to her husband in the Lord. Above all both are expected to submit to each other and be loyal and faithful. A lot of people get into marriage for the wrong reasons. You see advancing chronologically doesn't make you ready for marriage, been financially stable and independent doesn't make you ready for marriage otherwise our rich celebrity and stars won't divorce every now and then. In other words marriage is for very strong hearted people who have matured to the point of self denial. Marriage must bring out the best in each other because everyone has something unique to contribute to the relationship. Ego, insecurity, fear, low self confidence are the killers of marriage in disguise.
Great words,but these advice is for those who are ready to follow the dictates of the word of God,many people do not follow it,that's why we have many cases of divorce.
Please can you expatiate more on necessity of couples having" same value but not necessarily the same interest " it sounds interesting and inspiring, I wanna learn please,thanks.
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by frubben(m): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by miqos02(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
na wah oh
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by Divay22(f): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
He said "We are not compatible "
Really...since when undecided

Marriage is an institution of TWO FORGIVERS
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
Looking for those who give fuckss...

Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by manuelhawee: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
We don here.
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
pesinfada:
lol
How do u mean?
she is older and can't be tamed
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by Doctorfitz: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
Muma muma muma gee... If if if

Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by Mrcuda: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
What did u expect before?

Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by victorvezx(m): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by XendersPride(f): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
celebrıty marrıages are just lıke nepa,they never last.
Haha grin

1 Like

Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by Elle277(f): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
I was so much happy with this two especially when they're having their babies..what's with marriage this days?
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by XendersPride(f): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
TadeDada:
Looking for those who give fuckss...
I give grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Every Part Of My Body Is An Asset — Anita Joseph / Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 / Adewale Olarenwaju Is Dead! 'Ishow Larry' Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.