Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) (48257 Views)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / Stephen Oni: Buhari Should Not Contest 2019 Election - Says Anglican Bishop / Anglican Bishop Drags 3 Priests To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by toshmann(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin
Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by mcocolok(m): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
readerson:

My brother,
The whole thing is so tiring.
I don't understand what the young bishops are turning themselves into.
May God save His own.

My brother, this one pass me. If you take a look at that at the cathedral church in that pics, you will notice the poor roofing. Trust me, the roofing has gulped close to 25million and nothing to write home about. The bishop right hand man was in charge of that project and the embezzled all the money for roofing and purchased substandard sheets. The youth complained about the issue and the bishop told the youths to go back home and get proper home training from their useless parents or they will all die. I was in that youth program when the bishop hijacked the microphone and sent everybody home. I just dey watch how this shit go end
Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by ThesailorR: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
mcocolok:
The truth is , my uncle is a venerable in that diocese . Dem never pay the guy for 21 months now . The stupid bishop calls them to clergy meetings and tells them that is shoe is worth $800 and they should calculate that in naira and that he is not poor and nobody can remove him . He embezzled close to 60 million and threatens the priest with suspension. The guy also purchased a house in the UK and all his children are in the UK and Malaysia while the priest wallow in poverty. The least churches in the diocese with about 100 members are asked to pay close to 4million naira a year as assessment and failure to meet that amount , the bishop will punish you leaving the pastors to keep raising money every Sunday instead of preaching the word and also leavin the priest to go and beg. The churches with the highest population with about 300 members are asked to pay close to 7 million a year and once a priest fails to meet such amount, you are then transferred to a remote village. I pray the people of sapele get the desired change needed.
If people know this y are dey still glued to the church in question
Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by jinxet2000: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
This is expected and whoever did not expect such is not in this world. Bible said that in the end time, there will be fake prophets and you should take heed. It shows that the word of God is true and you should prepare your way because the end time is at hand. It is not about 21st century pastors or church but it is all about the end time.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by mcocolok(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
ThesailorR:

If people know this y we dey still glued to the church in question

The Anglican do have a kind of spirit unity to fight a course and that's what they are doing. Though the diocese is empty with prominent members all gone to different churches and promising to return of the bishop is removed . The remaining once are the one fighting the course . The archbishop of bendel province and also the primate and metropolitan of the Anglican Church are all covering this shit
Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by 9iceboi(m): 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
y would seun always insult Christians and everything they hold sacred but such cant be done to the muslims folks. i laugh everytime i see his posts, cause what i see is a coward.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by engrchykae(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Thank you Satan. Glory to Lucifer. May the children of Abraham be scattered. Ramen.
dont take sides quickly in the affairs of the gods because what joined them together is way bigger than the world.what i tell you that lucifer still work for God.he is God's inspector general of police.be very very careful in ur enthusiasm.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by UmecheMoses(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
seunmsg:
I guess the holy spirit instructed the bishop not to pay the pastors for 18 months grin grin. The unpaid pastors should take their case to the holy spirit and stop dragging the bishop and the church's name in the mud. shocked

There are some things you shouldn't think of let alone speak them.
The Holy Spirit is not your mate, and you opened your mouth to utter such stupidity.. I hope you get forgiven for this one.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by Shafiiimran99: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
9iceboi:
y would seun always insult Christians and everything they hold sacred but such cant be done to the muslims folks. i laugh everytime i see his posts, cause what i see is a coward.
Wetin conzan Muslims with this isu nah

1 Like

Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by curvilicious: 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Endtime Bishop
With Oshiomhole's behaviour(owing salaries)
With Buhari character (traveling round d world)

1 Like

Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by jamislaw(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Holy spirit refused to pay his boys.......This is corruption Buhari must hear this.
Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by XpensivK: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Wonders shall never end
Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by readerson(m): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
mcocolok:

My brother, this one pass me. If you take a look at that at the cathedral church in that pics, you will notice the poor roofing. Trust me, the roofing has gulped close to 25million and nothing to write home about. The bishop right hand man was in charge of that project and the embezzled all the money for roofing and purchased substandard sheets. The youth complained about the issue and the bishop told the youths to go back home and get proper home training from their useless parents or they will all die. I was in that youth program when the bishop hijacked the microphone and sent everybody home. I just dey watch how this shit go end

This has become the trend among young bishops, especially in Bendel province.
Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by Playa0ne: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
pembisco:
All these rubbish can only happen in other churches but definitely not Catholic church.

Blablabla... do you know the dept of the rot in the catholic church? The catholic church also stinks from head to bottom. The only reason yoou see everything going fine is because the whole charade is regulated to some degree by white men. The blackmen cant run shit, organization=0 for blackmen!
The catholic church is the father and mother of all corruption and the reason they appear cool and in order is because, like all white thieving enterprises, they stay below the radar, and empires run by black people even though they are stealing peanuts compared to their white counterparts always make a mess of it and appear like very crooked thieves.

5 Likes

Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by missKiffy(f): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
SexyBabe001:

Seun, pls, becareful... don't blaspheme against the holy spirit..
Thats not Seun nah
Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by Mruwa: 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Notin we nor go hear. make Una watch out for native doctors riot wit chief priest
Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by GGirll: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
seunmsg:
I guess the holy spirit instructed the bishop not to pay the pastors for 18 months grin grin. The unpaid pastors should take their case to the holy spirit and stop dragging the bishop and the church's name in the mud. shocked
Be very careful in ur write up about d Spirit of God read d scriptures and know d consequences that may follow

1 Like

Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by jfleece(m): 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Thank you Satan. Glory to Lucifer. May the children of Abraham be scattered. Ramen.
another lunatic..

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=seunmsg post=52563373]

Trust me, your fabled holy spirit can't do shiit to me. [/quote Mr.Atheist respect people's religion..and they get to respect your's#you sound too dull to be atheist...

1 Like

Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by gbegemaster(m): 12:03am On Jan 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Angel, stop following me. tongue
Why? You dey fear superior power?
Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by hitman2911: 12:32am On Jan 06, 2017
EVILFOREST:
This is why I Love Anglican, Catholic, Baptist and JW.

Easy to expose Fake pastors and get them sanctioned or redeployed, unlike ONE MAN SQUAD churches.....

Where everyone worships him and even calls him PaPa

For your information the church in question is an Anglican church.
There is no religious organisation that is 100% free of corrupt practises just that the older orthodox denominations have better accountability than the president and founder ones. I have seen it all.
Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by InvertedHammer: 12:47am On Jan 06, 2017
Go back to traditional religion, una no gree.

Some white men came down and convinced you that their means of getting to God are better, una agree.

Some mallams came from Middle East and convinced una the same way.

White men gave una bible and it turned to instrument of scam and extortion.

The mallams came with koran and knives, since then it has been violence.

Remarkably, when push comes to shove, una run back to traditional religion in search of justice. Upon all the prayers, fasting and speaking in tongues; the pastors still believe that the bishop overpowered them with juju. Are they indirectly attesting to the supremacy of traditional religion?

The biggest service to mankind will be to understudy the brains of the Blacks and see how it works. Verily and personally, I don't believe that it was built right. Some recoding and debugging may be necessary.
/
Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by hitman2911: 12:53am On Jan 06, 2017
mcocolok:
The truth is , my uncle is a venerable in that diocese . Dem never pay the guy for 21 months now . The stupid bishop calls them to clergy meetings and tells them that is shoe is worth $800 and they should calculate that in naira and that he is not poor and nobody can remove him . He embezzled close to 60 million and threatens the priest with suspension. The guy also purchased a house in the UK and all his children are in the UK and Malaysia while the priest wallow in poverty. The least churches in the diocese with about 100 members are asked to pay close to 4million naira a year as assessment and failure to meet that amount , the bishop will punish you leaving the pastors to keep raising money every Sunday instead of preaching the word and also leavin the priest to go and beg. The churches with the highest population with about 300 members are asked to pay close to 7 million a year and once a priest fails to meet such amount, you are then transferred to a remote village. I pray the people of sapele get the desired change needed.

I checked the Sapele Anglican crisis online and discovered it has been on for years. What i am reading here shows there is no difference in the way both the old and new churches taxed their pastors and members to support the leaders lifestyles, not different from the Nigerian police - roadblocks money.
The funds been requested from the headquarters or diosease are outrageous in most of the churches. Some pastors and elders have to commit all their incomes to fulfill these unending requirements.
Lots of disguisting financial malpractises. Where are the money for welfare of the needy? Every denomination is now building university, big auditorium, on ego tripping etc. The clergy has become blind and they are leading the blind. Will Jesus meet faith? God have mercy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by mcocolok(m): 12:58am On Jan 06, 2017
hitman2911:

I checked the Sapele Anglican crisis online and discovered it has been on for years. What i am reading here shows there is no difference in the way both the old and new churches taxed their pastors and members to support the leaders lifestyles, not different from the Nigerian police - roadblocks money.
The funds been requested from the headquarters or diosease are outrageous in most of the churches. Some pastors and elders have to commit all their incomes to fulfill these unending requirements.
Lots of disguisting financial malpractises. Where are the money for welfare of the needy? Every denomination is now building university, big auditorium, on ego tripping etc. The clergy has become blind and they are leading the blind. Will Jesus meet faith? God have mercy

God bless you my brother
Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by charleyboi(m): 12:58am On Jan 06, 2017
End time religion
Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by adetayo234: 1:06am On Jan 06, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Too many shameful pastors on the prowl.

What is going on with our 21st century pastors

What happened to the Great commission?

The only commission they know is monetary commission via offerings and tithe.

God have mercy.. don't allow unbelievers mock our religion because of these pastors.

point of correction

Christianity isn't a religion. it is a way of life

1 Like

Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by newyorks(m): 1:43am On Jan 06, 2017
seunmsg:

Trust me, your fabled holy spirit can't do shiit to me.
joke nt wid holy spirit or be cumsumed.u dn't play wid everythn.
Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by akoko11: 2:08am On Jan 06, 2017
SexyBabe001:

Can I have access to interview your uncle pls?
With those tempting things u carried
Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by whizbee(m): 2:34am On Jan 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Sho wa ok?
Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by histemple: 3:07am On Jan 06, 2017
seunmsg:

I don't think they should be fighting over unpaid salaries because it's God's Will that they are not paid. Maybe God is preparing to give them something bigger.

Nothing happens without the permission of God. Maybe God is actually testing their faith by making the Bishop not to pay them.

Money is not everything, so they should rather seek the face of God in prayer instead.

Again, it's not right for the pastors to be accusing the bishop of rituals because the bible said--JUDGE NOT.

More so, the bible said "Touch not my anointed, so they shouldn't disturb the anointed man of God.

And lastly, they shouldn't have WELDED the church gate, rather they should forgive the Bishop as the bible commanded us to forgive those who offends us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by RosaConsidine: 3:19am On Jan 06, 2017
histemple:

I don't think they should be fighting over unpaid salaries because it's God's Will that they are not paid. Maybe God is preparing to give them something bigger.

Nothing happens without the permission of God. Maybe God is actually testing their faith by making the Bishop not to pay them.

Money is not everything, so they should rather seek the face of God in prayer instead.

Again, it's not right for the pastors to be accusing the bishop of rituals because the bible said--JUDGE NOT.

More so, the bible said "Touch not my anointed, so they shouldn't disturb the anointed man of God.

And lastly, they shouldn't have WELDED the church gate, rather they should forgive the Bishop as the bible commanded us to forgive those who offends us.

I sincerely hope this is sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) by histemple: 3:20am On Jan 06, 2017
Ellegacy:
The funniest part, member worship the so call bishop. Was fortunate to see one greeting the bishop, he knelt down and said "Welcom my Lord". I was like warisalldis??

Lol @ "Welcome my Lord".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.