Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? (3793 Views)

Earn money directly from your backyard while you're busy doing other things / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria / How Can I Receive OTP Via My Phone With Access Bank Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
A friend overseas has been sending me some money recently through Moneygram, since she don't know any other way she can send me, please I need worthy proofs on how to get money directly into my account.

Thanks...

Cc:

lalasticlala
mynd44

1 Like

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by sseunth(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
yes. through POS

1 Like

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by joe4real12: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Yes, through direct transfer to your account. I received one a year ago from London.

1 Like

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:
A friend overseas has been sending me some money recently through Moneygram, since she don't know any other way she can send me, please I need worthy proofs on how to get money directly into my account.

Thanks...

Cc:

lalasticlala
mynd44

1 Like

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
What are saying?

Oh come on, I thought you were matured

FortuneTeller:

[img]https://assets-animated.rbl.ms/5287140/980x.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Thank you, bu can you explain how that works?

sseunth:
yes. through POS

What method is that, explain clearer friend.
joe4real12:
Yes, through direct transfer to your account. I received one a year ago from London.

1 Like

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:
What are saying?

Oh come on, I thought you were matured

What nationality is your "friend"?
Are you male or female?
How many times have seen this person face to face?

1 Like

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oh, I'm not a novice; She is from USA, I will be going over there this year...

FortuneTeller:

What nationality is your "friend"?
Are you male or female?
How many times have seen this person face to face?

1 Like

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:
Oh, I'm not a novice; She is from USA, I will be going over there this year...

As I said -> A SCAMMER!

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ok... Bye Bye

FortuneTeller:

As I said -> A SCAMMER!

1 Like

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by sseunth(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:
Thank you, bu can you explain how that works?

i dnt knw much abt the method....my cousin asked me for my acct num and bank.....5mins later i saw alert....she said through POS......

1 Like

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by sseunth(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
FortuneTeller:

As I said -> A SCAMMER!
if he is into scamming, he wont be able to gv his clients his true identity......

1 Like

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
sseunth:
i dnt knw much abt the method....my cousin asked me for my acct num and bank.....5mins later i saw alert....she said through POS......

ok, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by kkash: 1:05am On Jan 06, 2017
U would need to get IBAN from your bank, the sort code, and your account number....basically ur bank would give you a paper containing all this including the corresponding liason bank....

1 Like

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by joe4real12: 2:32am On Jan 06, 2017
[/quote]
The sender will simply go to his bank and submit transfer instruction with your account details. Within 3 days, your account will be credited.

1 Like

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 06, 2017
sseunth:
if he is into scamming, he wont be able to gv his clients his true identity......

Of course he has given her his true identity. He claims to be going to the US next year. How will that happen? He has never seen this woman and is receiving money from her. It means he is going to convince her to marry him so he can get a US greencard. Once he gets it, he will dump the lady. He's a scammer.
Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by ericompub: 7:07am On Jan 06, 2017
Tell her to use online money transfer service of either choice money transfer or Ria money transfer, the have the options of bank account deposit and their exchange rate also is better than that of MoneyGram and Western Union.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 06, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Of course he has given her his true identity. He claims to be going to the US next year. How will that happen? He has never seen this woman and is receiving money from her. It means he is going to convince her to marry him so he can get a US greencard. Once he gets it, he will dump the lady. He's a scammer.

God forgive this Woman...
ah, what's all these?

it's high time I closed this thread...
Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:

God forgive this Woman...
ah, what's all these?

it's high time I closed this thread...

It's wise to do so, because your scam has been exposed.

1 Like

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Are you talking from experience? grin
Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2017
plavic:

Are you talking from experience? grin

Not from my experience, but I now reside in the US. There are many shows about Nigerians scamming Americans. It makes me ashamed to tell people my origins. We need to stamp out all forms of misbehaving.
Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2017
You are quite right though. These vices need to be trashed out. It's becoming unbecoming and absurd.. We're tagged criminals in diaspora. Every two faced black scammer out there would be automatically called a Nigerian..

Hopefully, our image will be seen in a better light when good and honest Nigerians out there and here start making good names..
It will be well.. Just anticipate with a hopeful, No a prayerful heart and clenched fingers.

How are you faring over there?

FortuneTeller:

Not from my experience, but I now reside in the US. There are many shows about Nigerians scamming Americans. It makes me ashamed to tell people my origins. We need to stamp out all forms of misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2017
plavic:
You are quite right though. These vices need to be trashed out. It's becoming unbecoming and absurd.. We're tagged criminals in diaspora. Every two faced black scammer out there would be automatically called a Nigerian..

Hopefully, our image will be seen in a better light when good and honest Nigerians out there and here start making good names..
It will be well.. Just anticipate with a hopeful, No a prayerful heart and clenched fingers.

How are you faring over there?

We are doing very well here by God's grace.
Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by surrogatesng: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2017
So simply because a friend is sending him money,he has now become a scammer

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? by XklusivGistBlog(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2019
joe4real12:

Pls how long does it take for Ria to send money into a Nigerian bank account

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira / The Gospel Truth About Forex / Introducing Myusabuy4us.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.