Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

How To Get Short Code Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Short Code Service (1367 Views)

Short Code Service Needed Urgently / . / How Do I Get Short Code Service Like Hmm 33032 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Short Code Service by chiskotop(m): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2009
Greetings friends,

Pls could anybody give me adequate information on how i can acquire a short code for my business, and what it will actually take to acquire the service.

I'll be expecting ur humble and useful opinions.

Thanks

Anthony
Re: How To Get Short Code Service by Jetwld(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2009
What kind of shot code service are u refering 2 in particular
Re: How To Get Short Code Service by cvibe: 5:31am On Nov 25, 2009
Try Mtech.

Dedicated or shared?
Re: How To Get Short Code Service by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2009
Don't know about mtech, but you can get from MTN, But you have to represent a legitimate company and submit a letter headed request to the head of Marketing at their Ikoyi Office. It's located down the street where i am presently at this moment.
Re: How To Get Short Code Service by chiskotop(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2009
Thanks a lot for all ur contributions, but i still have some more questions.

How much will the short code actually cost me to acquire i.e dedicated short code?
How long will i be able to use the short code? Is it for life or does it expire after a given period?
Will i have to share revenue generated with any party? If yes, what will be the sharing ratio?
And finally, how will the revenue generated be sent to me? ie. how will i be able to cash the money i have generated from the short code?

I'll be very glad to get unique answers to these questions.

Thanks a million and God bless you all.

Anthony
Re: How To Get Short Code Service by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2009
You can only get such answers from the service providers them selves or from someone who does the same as you are about to do.

(1) (Reply)

To All Nairaland Advertisers: Kindly Share Your Experience / Dis 13-year-old CEO Has A Bow Tie Business That's Probably Worth More Dan Ur Car / The Nasty Economic Implications For Nigeria If Oil Price Drops To $30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.