Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

Read This Viral Heartbreaking Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read This Viral Heartbreaking Story (471 Views)

10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / Authors: Before You Publish On Okadabooks, Read This / Who Has Read This Book "Born Twice"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This Viral Heartbreaking Story by Realsmarttzy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2017

This story has gone viral on Facebook and I thought I share with you guys…. Read after the cut…
“For seven years he was my only boyfriend.
I moved in with him after 1and half years of our relationship. On the third year I hinted marriage subject. He ignored it. I abandoned the subject and continued to be good to him. Yes I was good to him, in everyway
One Sunday evening, (is it evening or afternoon?) whatever you call that time of the day, we were watching Our Perfect Wedding and it was a chance for me to start the subject again. He then started to caugh, I gave him amanzi and the coughing stopped. I told myself that today he will speak to me about this. And indeed he responded. Babe, I just got a new job which pays more money for me to can be able to afford lobola and other stuff.
I smiled. There was hope…
7 years into the relationship, and 13 months in his new job…..i am still hoping.
You should see his 6 roomed house. I cleaned it, did washing and ironing, I cook, baked for him, I even bought the most beautiful curtains and bedding in all 3 bedrooms. You should see the pots I use….i bought them at Queens with my bonus last year. And every time he hosts his friends at home for their usual social codesa gatherings, I use the best dishes and glasses. He loves it when they tell him he has done well for himself.
I think I have collected about a hundred and seventy eight CDs that I have been buying for him as presents over the past seven years. There is also a Lee Oscar CD there. He uses 3 ply toilet paper.
Okay…i went to his office after he asked me to pass by one day because I left my job early and when I got there at reception, the receptionist (Michelle) called his office and told him “there is a lady at reception by the name of Phindi for you.”
Let me cut a long story short and say to you that today as I’m seated here (Sat 24 Dec 2016) Thabiso is getting married to the receptionist (Michelle) in Witbank.
I am back home.
And you know what? My mother’s home was neglected all these years by me. The curtains in this house are torn and worn out. Bedding is embarrassing I can’t even open the bedroom door. Old and burnt Hart pots and no decent glass to have my Schweppes Granadilla. I use lebekere. Thabiso told me it is over and he fell in love le Michelle on the 6th week at his new job and he wants to bring her to his home, I should therefore make way for her. He paid lobola while I was still cleaning his house and cooking his favorite meal braaipap and cooked short ribs. Continue reading > http://celebrityvibez.com/read-this-viral-heartbreaking-story/

(1) (Reply)

Death, And A Cup Of Coffee Please? Part 1 / I Am Nigeria Literary Award / Rate Me! - Testing My Writing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.