Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? (1524 Views)

As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland / Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by talkingtruth: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
I have observed many times that mods here are apt to put anything that talks against a Church or a pastor in the front page and the same is not done for anti-islam threads. In fact, anti-islam thread are often deleted. Why the prejudice?

I think a popular forum like this should not take side.

I doubt if this thread will not be deleted as usual.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by felixomor: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hmmmmm.

Many of us have observed it.
The owner of the website claims to be atheist.
Yet he claims it is common sense to attack only Christians.....

The yeye is smelling lipsrsealed

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Because some of the mods are atheists.

Besides, they know christians won't say anything when you come against God.

But try it with other religion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by Tocheagle(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
They all have an agenda . but dont worry about it . The Bible says , '' THE GATE OF HELL SHALL NEVER PREVAIL AGAINST THE CHURCH '' . THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING . BUT BABA GOD DEY LAUGH THEM

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
Because Seun, the owner of nairaland is a Muslim.
In other words, nairaland is a forum to propagate Islam and oppose christianity.
You can have your own forum to protect and propagate christianity.

So for now, just manage the space he gives you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by truthmans2012: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
Satan is fighting his last battle and it is pity that many are turning atheists saying there is no God, no heaven, no hell at a time everything is pointing to the fact the end is near.

I don't Think Christians Around the World understands the Seriousness of the Resolution that the UN Passed against Israel on Friday the 24th of Dec 2016. Forcing Israel Back to their 1967 Borders. This Bible Prophecy said will Happen. The Obama Administration did not use their Veto Right to Protect Israel as in the Past Years. USA did not vote on Bill 181 on Friday and the UN Sign the Bill into affect! Meaning Israel was Placed on Notice to vacate the Westbank, Jerusalem and the Golan Heights , for it is now Unlawfully occupied by Jerusalem. This Means The Birth City of Bethlehem , The Grave of Jesus and Golgotha Hill has been Given to Muslim Palestine.

This Israel already indicated will not be Done! They said in no uncertain terms, This will Lead to War. The UN against Israel !

Although this was a Last attempt by Obama to Stab Israel in the Back . President Elect Donald Trump tweeted that AFTER the 20th of Jan 2017 the World will see a other UN , There is nothing that The New President of USA can do against The Resolution Passed by the UN Already!

Bible Prophecy States , That USA will Join Israel in 2017 as the USA will withdraw themselves from NATO and Possibility the UN. Bible Prophecy Daniel 7 . Eagle Wings detaching from Lion and in Revelations 12 Joining The Women with the 12 Stars = Israel.

Bible Prophecy states that Gog (Russia) and Magog (Iran) will get UN Orders to enforce Israel from the Land , Westbank, Jerusalem and Golan Heights. Daniel 11 and Ezekiel 38 and 39.

God will Fight this War on behalf of Israel . this is called the Gog and Magog Battle of the 6th Trumpet War were 1/3 of the World Population will DIE. Revelations 9. Ezek 38v 22 , Job 38v22 and Ex 9

Lets look at the Timeline of Events from Now to the Battle of Armageddon

Next the Battle of Armageddon. Ending World War 3 , The 6th Trumpet War.
After the War The New World Order will Arrange Peace in the Form of the Jewish Messiah ( The Antichrist)
Israel will Hand the Westbank to Palestine for the Approval of Building the 3rd Jewish Temple in Temple Mount next to the Dome of the Rock . At the Signing of this Agreement called the 7 year Peace agreement , The World will be at Peace for 3 and half years, This is when the Last Great Christian Revival will take Place Until The Jewish Messiah stops Sacrifices in the Newly Build Temple and Implement the Mark of the Beast , the 666. Then the Great Tribulation Starts and then The Wrath of God and then at the End of the 7 Years the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ and the Rapture. just before the 7th Trumpet war , The Battle of Armageddon.

Friends I Hope your Faith is Strong, Your Clothes washed in the Blood and Your Lamps filled with Oil. For Bible Prophecy is Coming together in front of our Eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by Sleekydee(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
truthmans2012:
Satan is fighting his last battle and it is pity that many are turning atheists saying there is no God, no heaven, no hell at a time everything is pointing to the fact the end is near.

I don't Think Christians Around the World understands the Seriousness of the Resolution that the UN Passed against Israel on Friday the 24th of Dec 2016. Forcing Israel Back to their 1967 Borders. This Bible Prophecy said will Happen. The Obama Administration did not use their Veto Right to Protect Israel as in the Past Years. USA did not vote on Bill 181 on Friday and the UN Sign the Bill into affect! Meaning Israel was Placed on Notice to vacate the Westbank, Jerusalem and the Golan Heights , for it is now Unlawfully occupied by Jerusalem. This Means The Birth City of Bethlehem , The Grave of Jesus and Golgotha Hill has been Given to Muslim Palestine.

This Israel already indicated will not be Done! They said in no uncertain terms, This will Lead to War. The UN against Israel !

Although this was a Last attempt by Obama to Stab Israel in the Back . President Elect Donald Trump tweeted that AFTER the 20th of Jan 2017 the World will see a other UN , There is nothing that The New President of USA can do against The Resolution Passed by the UN Already!

Bible Prophecy States , That USA will Join Israel in 2017 as the USA will withdraw themselves from NATO and Possibility the UN. Bible Prophecy Daniel 7 . Eagle Wings detaching from Lion and in Revelations 12 Joining The Women with the 12 Stars = Israel.

Bible Prophecy states that Gog (Russia) and Magog (Iran) will get UN Orders to enforce Israel from the Land , Westbank, Jerusalem and Golan Heights. Daniel 11 and Ezekiel 38 and 39.

God will Fight this War on behalf of Israel . this is called the Gog and Magog Battle of the 6th Trumpet War were 1/3 of the World Population will DIE. Revelations 9. Ezek 38v 22 , Job 38v22 and Ex 9

After the War The New World Order will Arrange Peace in the Form of the Jewish Messiah ( The Antichrist)
Israel will Hand the Westbank to Palestine for the Approval of Building the 3rd Jewish Temple in Temple Mount next to the Dome of the Rock . At the Signing of this Agreement called the 7 year Peace agreement , The World will be at Peace for 3 and half years, This is when the Last Great Christian Revival will take Place Until The Jewish Messiah stops Sacrifices in the Newly Build Temple and Implement the Mark of the Beast , the 666. Then the Great Tribulation Starts and then The Wrath of God and then at the End of the 7 Years the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ and the Rapture. just before the 7th Trumpet war , The Battle of Armageddon.

Friends I Hope your Faith is Strong, Your Clothes washed in the Blood and Your Lamps filled with Oil. For Bible Prophecy is Coming together in front of our Eyes.

bro what church do u attend?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by randomperson: 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
Christians and their insecurities.... Season 4

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by truthmans2012: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
randomperson:
Christians and their insecurities.... Season 4

How does that look like insecurity to you?

You are seeing the Bible prophecy of the end time coming true and all you could deduce is insecurity of Christians? May God grant you understanding.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by randomperson: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
truthmans2012:

How does that look like insecurity to you?

You are seeing the Bible prophecy of the end time coming true and all you could deduce is insecurity of Christians? May God grant you understanding.
How many Islamic clerics make new year prophecies?? How many Imams claim they perform miracles?? How many imams proclaim curses on people who dare criticize them??... Christianity gets its bad rap from the actions of its members and leaders...
Fix your religion and stop blaming others...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by DoctorAlien(m): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
talkingtruth:
I have observed many times that mods here are apt to put anything that talks against a Church or a pastor in the front page and the same is not done for anti-islam threads. In fact, anti-islam thread are often deleted. Why the prejudice?

This is very interesting. I also noticed that if you begin the word allah with a small letter on this forum, the first letter "a" will automatically become a capital letter. But that does not happen with names like "Yahweh". Very interesting. It speaks volumes about the theme of this forum

I might be banned again for pointing this out again. I don't care anyway.

Edit: I just noticed that did not happen again this time. Erm...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by randomperson: 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
DoctorAlien:

This is very interesting. I also noticed that if you begin the word allah with a small letter on this forum, the first letter "a" will automatically become a capital letter. But that does not happen with names like "Yahweh". Very interesting. It speaks volumes about the theme of this forum

I might be banned again for pointing this out again. I don't care anyway.
Muslims almost always use Allah to refer to their god, Christians generally don't use Yahweh. U guys are the majority on nairaland, any persecution is imaginary. Get over yourself....
Why don't u check any Muslim thread on front-page and see the comments by Christians. Your hypocrisy is conspicuous

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by xpmode(m): 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
talkingtruth:

They are all Yelo fifa

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by truthmans2012: 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
randomperson:

How many Islamic clerics make new year prophecies?? How many Imams claim they perform miracles?? How many imams proclaim curses on people who dare criticize them??... Christianity gets its bad rap from the actions of its members and leaders...

Only Muhammad claimed he could hear and talk to allaah, how then can any islmaic clerics prophesy? Receiving message from who? How could any imman do miracles when Muhammad and allahh did none in islam? Remember, when people came to Muhammad for healing, he would only recommend carmel urine or dates or zamzam water for them.

When his killer squad you call jihadits ate poison, neither Muhammad nor allaah could do anything about it. They were dying and they died in their very before. When Muhammad himself was dying, Gabriel prayed for him and promised allaah would heal him but that didnt come true, he died eventually. If muslims god and their prophet couldn't show any spiritual power other than to behead people, how can their followers do miracles or prophesy.

Therefore, don't place allaah side by side with the God of the Christians, they are far apart.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by plappville(f): 12:14am On Jan 06, 2017
truthmans2012:

I reflected back to this prophecy when UN made their announcementhe. It wasn't strange to me. We just see prophecy fulfilling in our eyes. We need to keep the faith . Resist Satan at all cost. May God guide us.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by plappville(f): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2017
randomperson:

They were busy manufacturin bomb for terrorism. How do you expect them to even prophesy ? tongue

Imam will not blame you but gun you down for mentionin Muhammed 's name wrongl'y.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by plappville(f): 12:23am On Jan 06, 2017
talkingtruth:

They no longer care how we feel. I get ban several times for exposing Islam. Christians are limited on comments in NL. It's not fair but it's Islamic. . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by jnrbayano(m): 7:24am On Jan 06, 2017
randomperson:

I agree with you even as a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by Agimor(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2017
Because Christians are tolerant. Try this with the religion of pieces.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by alBHAGDADI: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2017
allah is fake.

We know who the power of this forum is and who he works for.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by truthmans2012: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2017
jnrbayano:

I agree with you even as a Christian

Christian? Lie

Altaqqiyah grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by truthmans2012: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by truthmans2012: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2017
Agimor:
Because Christians are tolerant. Try this with the religion of pieces.

Religion of peace for where? Don't mind them.

See their religion of peace:

Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."
Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by lepasharon(f): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2017
Another Christian cry baby thread
Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by truthmans2012: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2017
lepasharon:
Another Christian cry baby thread

Is the thread not the truth?

Why do you people love injustice?
Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by lepasharon(f): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2017
truthmans2012:

Is the thread not the truth?

Why do you people love injustice?

What injustice? undecided
Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by sheyviruz(m): 10:56am On Jan 06, 2017
i think mr seun should look unto these allegations. let every religion belief be protected. if possible any anti religion post should not reach frontpage. in my opinion nairaland also allow tribe deriding i think this is unfair you can do something about this too.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by kcnwaigbo: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2017
besides this you cant comment on the muslim page without professing to be a muslim unlike what obtains elksewhere
Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by Stalwert: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin grin grin insatiable people filled with hatred.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by Oguguolouis(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sleekydee:

bro what church do u attend?
he just gave u an eye opener and a timely warning to all of us and u are asking him his church. be wise dear .rev 3 says as many as i love i rebuke and chestise be zealous there for and repent. Thats the massage as i was reading that i was taking stock of my life. I dont want to be caught in the web. My prayer is that we will all make heaven in Jesus name Amen. My labour will never be in vain. SO MY DEAR FORGET ABOUT THE NAME OF CHURCH. The only thing that matters is WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER I WILL BE THERE AND U TOO WILL U BE THERE? GOD BLESS US ALL AMEN
Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Stalwert:
grin grin grin insatiable people filled with hatred.
Really??
Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by Oguguolouis(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
allah is fake.
We know who the power of this forum is and who he works for.
is the owner of nairaland a muslem?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Wakes Everybody In Mortuary / Puncturing The Rapture / Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.