Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. (6371 Views)

An Opportunity To Own A Free House Built On Your Land This December? / Own A Free House, Of Your Choice Built On Your Land This December! TURECC! / Merry Xmas And Happy New To Nairalanders Properties Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by buzzetin(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
tushbobo:

Good evening...Sent
Thanks tushbobo.
I have received it.
Really appreciate.
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by peaceland(m): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by siralos135: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pls kindly help with a sketch for a 4 bedroom bungalow flat d 3 rooms ensuite with a toilet/bathroom for d 4th room serving as guest room.d design should be dt d entrance to the house does not directly lead to the living room. And d kitchen should be situated in such a way dt one can move from d room to the kitchen without entering d living room.the land is 100ft by 50ft. tanks.
seeolusolaopaleye@gmail.com or 08038092106
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by rahmathassan(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Kindly assist me with a sketch of a three bedroom bungalows with all rooms ensuite with a visitor toilet (el_hazzan@yahoo.co.uk)
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by Princenady(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please send a sketch of double 2 bedroom flat for 60x120ft to alutazik@gmail.com
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sorry for the break in transmission...will resume tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by llade(m): 6:01am On Jan 13, 2017
I recently bought into an estate in Abuja. D design for the 300 square metre plot is for six 2 bedroom flats with 2 on d ground floor, first floor and second floor respectively. The building from the plan will occupy 246 square metres and am just wondering if the remaining 54 square metres will be enough for parking cars. Am expecting each flat to have 2 cars each. My email is eawasini@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by Badgers14: 11:29am On Jan 13, 2017
tushbobo:
Hi all...happy new year. I believe we have all resolved to get better this year.
One of the things we strive for is to own a home as it is one of the basic needs of man.

Please feel free to post your plot size and building spatial requirements here and we will give you a functional sketch in 4 days or less.
This is part of giving back to the Nairaland forum which has been a blessing to many.

Thanks.
http://nigerianhouseplans.com/

Could you please help with a sketch of 2 storey building. two 3 bedroom per floor with dining for a 6 flat total.

all the bedrooms ensuite , one room will have a bath tub and the other 2 rooms stand up shower.

I don't know if i am being too ambitious but i want to see what the building will look like on a 50x100 piece of land..

Thanks.

Email. Kevin4u4me@yahoo.com
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dieumerci:

Good job @tushbobo.

Pls I need an L-shaped structure with 2 nos of 1 bedroom flat at the ground floor and 1nos of 3 bedroom flat upstairs.
Thanks
Email: pepe102175 at gmail dot com

Sent... Nice nite.
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
ak22:

Seen ,thank you very much sir for your time and effort . but I have change my mind due to some advice from my people to do 5 bedroom bungalow instead of duplex . I don't know if you can still help me out.thanks a lot I appreciate sir

Sent
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
llade:
I recently bought into an estate in Abuja. D design for the 300 square metre plot is for six 2 bedroom flats with 2 on d ground floor, first floor and second floor respectively. The building from the plan will occupy 246 square metres and am just wondering if the remaining 54 square metres will be enough for parking cars. Am expecting each flat to have 2 cars each. My email is eawasini@gmail.com. Thanks.

Good day Sir,

54 sq.meters will park 4 cars. You need about 90 sq.meters to comfortably park 6 cars in a compound while also allowing for door opening.
2 cars per apartment is the standard but you may not be able to achieve that in this case because 300 sq.meters will not be adequate.

Regards.
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by Dieumerci(m): 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
tushbobo:

Sent... Nice nite.
I received it. Thanks Bro.
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2017
walad4yhu:
Please sir, help and sketch something like the attached photo. Happy New year Whatzapp 08060982502 email abdulalhassan65@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 12:17am On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=peaceland post=52626650][/quote]

Sent
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 12:42am On Jan 14, 2017
lightofjoy:
Hello Oga, can you please sketch a 2nos of 3 bedroom flat with 2nos of room & parlour self contained on a 50 ft by 100 ft dimension. Please can you send it to unadengineer@yahoo.com.

Sent
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by peaceland(m): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2017
tushbobo:

Sent
Thanks a lot sir
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by shakyriri: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Please help design a 5bed duplex on 480sqm.donf know the length breadth dimensions. Thanks
Mydepearl@yahoo.com
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by jiday4(m): 12:54am On Jan 15, 2017
Pls sir can you help sketch out 3 bedroom flat ensuite on a 30 by 120 half plot and note sir I want it in a way that I can still build a mini flat at the far end of the land later . my email is jidaydman@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by Bullet1234(m): 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
tushbobo:

Good day Sir,

Regards.
Are you on whatsapp?
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Bullet1234:

Are you on whatsapp?

Yes... 08055657780.
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Emeks008:
Land size is 50x100. A 4 bedroom duplex. All
rooms ensuite.

GROUND FLOOR
]Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
Laundry

[b]FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Master's Bedroom (With Walk in Closet)
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
My email is alphonsussunday8@gmail.com

Good evening...Sent
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Loveisgreat:
https://www.nairaland.com/3557090/giving-back-nairalanders-get-free-house#52568307

I need a building sketch of 3 bedroom flat with dining, and toilet within the sitting room, then one master bedroom with toilet and bathroom between the two rooms on a 50ft by 50ft piece of land. Thanks. My mail is Stephenlasisi@yahoo.com.

Sent
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Please help sir, I have 30/120, help me with a sketch of 4bed ensuit with pool and parking space email : akeembello9@gmail.com
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 12:06am On Jan 19, 2017
siralos135:
Pls kindly help with a sketch for a 4 bedroom bungalow flat d 3 rooms ensuite with a toilet/bathroom for d 4th room serving as guest room.d design should be dt d entrance to the house does not directly lead to the living room. And d kitchen should be situated in such a way dt one can move from d room to the kitchen without entering d living room.the land is 100ft by 50ft. tanks.
seeolusolaopaleye@gmail.com or 08038092106

Sent
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 12:15am On Jan 19, 2017
rahmathassan:
Kindly assist me with a sketch of a three bedroom bungalows with all rooms ensuite with a visitor toilet (el_hazzan@yahoo.co.uk)

Sent
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by shakyriri: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2017
shakyriri:
Please help design a 5bed duplex on 480sqm.donf know the length breadth dimensions. Thanks
Mydepearl@yahoo.com
CT tushbobo still waiting pls. Thanks
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Princenady:
Please send a sketch of double 2 bedroom flat for 60x120ft to alutazik@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by shakyriri: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please send a sketch of 5bed duplex on 480sqm land please.
Thanks mydepearl@yahoo.com
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Badgers14:

Could you please help with a sketch of 2 storey building. two 3 bedroom per floor with dining for a 6 flat total.

all the bedrooms ensuite , one room will have a bath tub and the other 2 rooms stand up shower.

I don't know if i am being too ambitious but i want to see what the building will look like on a 50x100 piece of land..

Thanks.

Email. Kevin4u4me@yahoo.com

Sent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DO YOU NEED A BUY AND BUILD LAND? CALL 08115359141 / Demolition: Aged Landlords Protest Non Payment Of N2bn Compensation / !!!!PROMO!!!! Get Free Kitchen Cabinet Design Now !!!! Picture Speaks More!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.