Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. (6374 Views)

An Opportunity To Own A Free House Built On Your Land This December? / Own A Free House, Of Your Choice Built On Your Land This December! TURECC! / Merry Xmas And Happy New To Nairalanders Properties Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
shakyriri:
Please help design a 5bed duplex on 480sqm.donf know the length breadth dimensions. Thanks
Mydepearl@yahoo.com

Sent
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by StanQuest: 1:02am On Jan 20, 2017
Happy New Year to you too, Tushbobo. And thanks for this laudable gesture.

I have a 715 Square Metres piece of land which I'll like to divide into two.

One side will be duplex:
4 bedroom all en-suite.
Groung floor: Ante room, lounge, guest toilet, kichen/dining with bedroom 1 en-suite (shower), utility room.
First floor: Lounge, Master bedroom en-suite with bath, bedroom 2 with bath and bedroom 3 with shower.

And the other side will 4 flats - 2 at the front and two at the back. Not sure if I can get 2 or 3 bed in them(?). All en-suite with shower. Kitchen and dining.

All that into a 715sqm, you'd ask! smiley This is just to give me an indication of what I'm working with.

I look forward to your sketch. Please send to stanley_a@hotmail.com

Many thanks.

StanQuest
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by Badgers14: 1:31am On Jan 20, 2017
tushbobo:

Sent

Thank you sir
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
StanQuest:

One side will be duplex:
4 bedroom all en-suite.
Groung floor: Ante room, lounge, guest toilet, kichen/dining with bedroom 1 en-suite (shower), utility room.
First floor: Lounge, Master bedroom en-suite with bath, bedroom 2 with bath and bedroom 3 with shower.

And the other side will 4 flats - 2 at the front and two at the back. Not sure if I can get 2 or 3 bed in them(?). All en-suite with shower. Kitchen and dining.

All that into a 715sqm, you'd ask! smiley This is just to give me an indication of what I'm working with.

Many thanks.

StanQuest

Ok seen... will it be possible to get the dimension of one length or breadth of the site?
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by StanQuest: 1:06am On Jan 22, 2017
Thank you sir!. I've sent you an email.
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
jiday4:
Pls sir can you help sketch out 3 bedroom flat ensuite on a 30 by 120 half plot and note sir I want it in a way that I can still build a mini flat at the far end of the land later . my email is jidaydman@yahoo.com thanks

Sent
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by Macbroomy: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Thanks for extending this gesture to us and I would like to benefit from your magnanimity.
I have a full plot of land in Moniya, Ibadan. I plan to secure this land with a bq located at the extreme end of the property. A two bedroom bq will be fine. Plan is to put my aged mother there, as she will be retiring from active service at the end of this year.

Kindly avail me a sketch of two bedroom bungalow with separate toilet and bath,kitchen and a balcony. thank you

Rotimi (aka McBroomy)
macbroomy@yahoo.com
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
troubleman007:
Please help sir, I have 30/120, help me with a sketch of 4bed ensuit with pool and parking space email : akeembello9@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
StanQuest:
Thank you sir!. I've sent you an email.

I didn't get the mail. You may need to confirm.
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Macbroomy:
Thanks for extending this gesture to us and I would like to benefit from your magnanimity.
I have a full plot of land in Moniya, Ibadan. I plan to secure this land with a bq located at the extreme end of the property. A two bedroom bq will be fine. Plan is to put my aged mother there, as she will be retiring from active service at the end of this year.

Kindly avail me a sketch of two bedroom bungalow with separate toilet and bath,kitchen and a balcony. thank you

Rotimi (aka McBroomy)
macbroomy@yahoo.com

Sent
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by titimo: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please help with 3-2-2 Bedroom flats semi detached all en-suit with visitor's toilet, dinning while the 3-bedroom will have a master room,laundry and store included for a plot of land 120ft by 60ft.

e-mail: timonum@yahoo.com
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by jiday4(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
tushbobo:

Sent
Thank you have receive it and its great drawing I must say
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by tushbobo(m): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
titimo:
Please help with 3-2-2 Bedroom flats semi detached all en-suit with visitor's toilet, dinning while the 3-bedroom will have a master room,laundry and store included for a plot of land 120ft by 60ft.

e-mail: timonum@yahoo.com

Sent
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by blackboy2star(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
tushbobo:
Hi all...happy new year. I believe we have all resolved to get better this year.
One of the things we strive for is to own a home as it is one of the basic needs of man.

Please feel free to post your plot size and building spatial requirements here and we will give you a functional sketch in a week or less.
This is part of giving back to the Nairaland forum which has been a blessing to many.

Thanks.
http://nigerianhouseplans.com/

120 by 30 around ikorodu... Will a four bedroom all en-suit ok? Hope am not late for my ow sketch cheesy
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by greatbuilder: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
tushbobo:
Hi all...happy new year. I believe we have all resolved to get better this year.
One of the things we strive for is to own a home as it is one of the basic needs of man.

Please feel free to post your plot size and building spatial requirements here and we will give you a functional sketch in a week or less.
This is part of giving back to the Nairaland forum which has been a blessing to many.

Thanks.
http://nigerianhouseplans.com/

Size: 120ft x 40 ft
Brief:
Duplex in front,
2/3 bedroom flats up and down.

Thanks
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by Lordmutushi: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
Good day.... Not sure if this bonanza is still on. I'm at the point of buying a land measuring 50 x 50 ft. I intend building a one storey building with three bedroom on each floor. Is this possible & can the remaining space accommodate 3 cars? Any advice will be graciously appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by Obaolami: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2020
hi
jiday4:
Thank you have receive it and its great drawing I must say
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by abuuthmaan: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
StanQuest:

One side will be duplex:
4 bedroom all en-suite.

Many thanks.

StanQuest

Hello

Please I wouldn't know if I can get the free sketch of this your request to tushbobo.

Thanks
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by jaysam28: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
i like the idea of you giving free houses design for us to look at and make a choice
Re: Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. by Baylam(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Please help sir, I have 30/120, help me with a sketch of 4bed ensuit with pool and parking space email : toast@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow + 2 Units Of Miniflat At Aboru, Iyana-Ipaja. / Demolition: Aged Landlords Protest Non Payment Of N2bn Compensation / !!!!PROMO!!!! Get Free Kitchen Cabinet Design Now !!!! Picture Speaks More!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.