Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation (33935 Views)

Just In: Airtel Free 4GB / How To Subscribe In Airtel With 200 And Get 1.24GB / How To Get #2000 With #100 In Airtel -working Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2017
Haha!! Good for him.

I still believe most of those promos are stories.
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by MOSTEC(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2017

Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by Mbkite(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2017
hola106:
poverty s a decease I reject to be poor team husle spirit
what is poverty here? The guy in question was amazed at the awesomeness of God. He asked God for 10M and he got it just like that.
The lesson to learn from this, is that God answers prayers.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by Schematics: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2017
10m in this recession is not a bad thing.. cheesy

Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by Daddyclemzy: 7:49am On Jan 06, 2017
DAT means the guy shit don soft be DAT na. Thank God for God

1 Like

Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by truthspeaks: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2017
U r consoling urself. If dem give u no collect am
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Very soon 10 million cannot buy you 100 thousand...

1 Like

Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by Daddyclemzy: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2017
DAT means the guy shit don soft be DAT na. Thank God for God[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by thaoriginator: 7:51am On Jan 06, 2017
Me never see Weh a man a faint and still a hold pon something tight.. A act dem a act.. Bloodclaat Airtel..
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by goshen26: 7:51am On Jan 06, 2017
dunkem21:
LOL cheesy .. He fainted and he is holding the cheque tightly grin

One of the ways to know an ibo boy na....they don't joke wit ego sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by dpete1: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2017
Lukmann1:
congratulation, i am expected mine soon.

R.I.P to this ur english o
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by Matthew4sure(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2017
Boy avoid girifriend o
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by Aystarz: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2017
Mopolchi:
Okay
Why do I find it hard to believe these communication outfits and their promos?
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by chiefolododo(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2017
He fainted and the people around him are still holding the cheque Like say na wetin go bring him back be that. By the way person wet faint go still hold him head with his hands?
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by femijay8271(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2017
hola106:
poverty s a decease I reject to be poor team husle spirit

POVERTY IS A DISEASE,RIGHT?
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by Kingxway: 7:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Congrats man. Plan well and you will never smell poverty with that amount of cash
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by WiseFool2(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2017
RIP english grin
Lukmann1:

Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by Gabriel6(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2017
i claim this great testimony in the mighty name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by tk4rd: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2017
See Money..
If he sees N2billion, He will die
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by zynellsmum(f): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2017
Lukmann1:
oh mine you won't kill me..all your comments are usually like this.an so sure you do this intentionally
..hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by zynellsmum(f): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2017
Lukmann1:
oh mine you won't kill me..all your comments are usually like this.am so sure you do this intentionally
..hahahaha
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by cutievik: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2017
From what I see today in Nigeria I am very certain that Muslims would not need to use a violent Jihad to islamize Nigeria. CHRISTIANS themselves will be used by Muslims to islamize Nigeria. Just ask yourself how Muslim nations became Islamic nations? Is there any record of them doing evangelistic work? Did they tell people about how wonderful their prophet Mohammed is? How he raped women? How he beheaded nine hundred Jews in one day? How he had sex with a nine year old girl? How he was demon possessed for one year? How he could not perform a miracle? How he is a prophet without a prophecy? How he sold slaves for weapons of war?If MUSLIMS did not do evangelism how come there are 58 nations of the world today avowedly ISLAMIC countries? Including countries that used to be Christian countries.They used greedy pastors and stupid Christians. The ones they call the USEFUL IDIOTS. The Bible says, when men slept. These same CHRISTIANS were the ones that told us the elections had nothing to do with religion.***News flash! Buhari just registered Nigeria in the Islamic coalition against terrorism led by Saudi Arabia. The very same Saudi Arabia that is the chief sponsor of Islamic terrorism. What an irony!***Newsflash! The first major conference Buhari would bring to Nigeria is the INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC CONFERENCE . A conference that "PASTOR" vice president cannot attend. While 'clueless' GEJ was convening INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC CONFERENCE at a time of plenty; Buhari is convening ISLAMIC CONFERENCE at a time of economic crisis. Now you see where his priority lies?***Newsflash! Muslims are now using El Rufai in Kaduna as a test case to see how they can stop CHRISTIANS from preaching the gospel, not even for you to listen to a gospel message in your car. Who knows they might even ban gospel music.***Newsflash! Other northern states are copying Mr El Rufai's law.***Newsflash! Fulani herdsmen are sacking Christian villages in the north.***Newsflash! Ambode sealed over twenty churches in Lagos for noise pollution. Not one Allahu Akbar morning yelling mosque was sealed. Ambode is supposedly a Christian remember? What do Muslims call them again? Something like useful Idiots.***Newsflash! The chapel at Aso Rock has been shut down and guess who had to explain to CHRISTIANS? Yeah our very own Pastor vice president. Again, another major very useful Idiot Whom they used to get the Christian votes.***Newsflash! The only minister to have died under Buhari happens to be a Christian Apologist. I mean a strong defender of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Somehow all the safety features in the car suddenly stopped working. Not one airbag deployed. Remember this is a Federal Minister riding in a very expensive car fitted with the best safety features. Did I also mention that the driver did not die? He was strong enough to pull out the body of the minister. Is okay?I hear many Christians say it is impossible to islamize Nigeria. The Question is, If they try it today will you pick up arms? What are you doing to make sure it does not happen? ***Newsflash! A bill to have grazing land all over Nigeria sent by the govt had passed the second reading and there is every possibity that the bill will pass as most southern christian legislators have been compromised. Get ready for Fulani muslim communities to be established in our christian communities. Between christians and muslims who is likely to change his or her religion? The christians, because we are not strong in faith and it is a death sentence for a muslim to change to Christianity or any other religion. Many christians will be lured with money to change to Islam and by boyfriend girl friend and inter-marriage. Remember, the project is being sponsored by Saudi Arabia and Nigerian govt. Therefore, money to convert christians to muslim will not be a problem. Please don't tell me you can never be lured with money. It has already started in Imo state.So we must PRAY NOW.......SEND TO MANY CHRISTIANS ALL OVER THE NATION TO LIFT UP HOLY HANDS......IT IS URGENT. TAKE IT SERIOUS MY BRETHREN PLS. Heaven is a witness u received this message.
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by crackhouse(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2017
@Op, that guy did not faint, he was just over excited that he had to fall on the ground.
.....but on a more serious note can sb remind that guy that 10m doesn't have value again in Nigeria of today because before u know it he will go and buy car for himself and his wife or girlfriend thinking that the money is still big. Na so e go take finish.
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by Mopolchi: 8:04am On Jan 06, 2017
Aystarz:

Why do I find it hard to believe these communication outfits and their promos?
even me

Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by opius: 8:09am On Jan 06, 2017
dunkem21:
LOL cheesy .. He fainted and he is holding the cheque tightly grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by Domaro: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2017
Amen
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by Iamthoney(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

If na person speak this stupid English ,una go begin quote am any how like say English na una papa language

The dude get penchant for stupid English so no blame am
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by Harinholar(f): 8:12am On Jan 06, 2017
God pls surprise mi with huge amount of money diz month...
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by 2shur: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2017
abegi.
why expose his details online
why so we always give easy clues for rogues..robbers and armed robbers in police uniform.
why not disclose his identity
wtf

he could be robbed you know.
i mean exact location was mentioned
pics of him
real names
wtf

our security is so xo xo backward
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by Zinojay: 8:14am On Jan 06, 2017
God answer my call o
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by leonardosomto(m): 8:16am On Jan 06, 2017
#10m not really much considering Naija's economic woes presently.
Re: Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation by Harinholar(f): 8:16am On Jan 06, 2017
grin grin
zynellsmum:
oh mine you won't kill me..all your comments are usually like this.am so sure you do this intentionally
..hahahaha
grin... honestly..no doubt abt diz...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats the difference between Blackberry Bold 2 And Bold 3 / Check Out The New Blackberry Bold 10 / Instagram Features Ugochi Egonu, A Nigerian Lady On Its Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.