Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Get In Here And See What You're Missing. You'll Surely Thank Me Later - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get In Here And See What You're Missing. You'll Surely Thank Me Later (530 Views)

Invest Now And Thank Me Later With Pictures / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) / Tired Of Been Scam By Different Ponzi Scheme, Try This, Thank Me Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here And See What You're Missing. You'll Surely Thank Me Later by Tickles001(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2017
I'm here to share with you how I've been making 30% of my investment every 9days.
I know you might have heard of it but still held by doubt, I'm here to help you put away the doubt and start earning.

I'm not going to waste your time with long stories. Just the WhatsApp group for prove and procedures.

https://chat*whatsapp*com/Ic7y2LjUFVH8J438PYtCFS
Replace the "*" in the link with "." and join
Re: Get In Here And See What You're Missing. You'll Surely Thank Me Later by steviano(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2017
Tickles001:
I'm here to share with you how I've been making 30% of my investment every 9days.
I know you might have heard of it but still held by doubt, I'm here to help you put away the doubt and start earning.

I'm not going to waste your time with long stories. Just the WhatsApp group for prove and procedures.

https:///Ic7y2LjUFVH8J438PYtCFS
The link you drop is not opening
Re: Get In Here And See What You're Missing. You'll Surely Thank Me Later by Tickles001(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2017
Check my profile for the WhatsApp link.
I guess the mods altered the one I posted

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News. Latest! Latest!! Latest!!! / Let's Earn Bitcoins Without Loosing Our Money To Non Durable Ponzi Schemes / Get A Working Cracked Version Of Business Card & Logo Creators Tools?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.