Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) (11292 Views)

Are Polytechnics On Par With Universities? / 21 Universities That Offer Medical Laboratory Science In Nigeria / Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, Or Physiotherapy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2017
Hi all.
I need someone to compile the list of Universities that offers MLS for me.

I tried google them but all I can see is old information updated by bloggers and they are not being updated.
Please, I need someone who is current in this field and can provide me with firsthand information.
Thanks all.

P.S: Is KWASU offering MLS?
Thanks once again and remember this is urgent.
Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by MrRichy(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2017
am only sure of three

→Abia state university
→Nnamdi azikiwe university awka
→Ebonyi state university
Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by oladipo322(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2017
bayaro university Kano
Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by carzola(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2017
Common sense university of Google.
Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2017
carzola:
Common sense university of Google.
I clearly stated that in my post.
Kindly reread the body of my thread, not the title.
Anyway thanks.
Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2017
MrRichy:
am only sure of three

→Abia state university
→Nnamdi azikiwe university awka
→Ebonyi state university
Thanks.
I need something in the southwest
Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by MrRichy(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2017
Galaxyroyp:
Thanks.

have you checked
OAU and UI, even UniIlorin
Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2017
MrRichy:

have you checked
OAU and UI, even UniIlorin
Yeah. Found out Unibadan!!

Could you pls confirm that of KWASU?
Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by horlahwaley(m): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2017
Lautech
Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by Galaxyroyp(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2017
horlahwaley:
Lautech
Thanks!
Them too like strike. Them be striker.
Anyway Thanks.
Could pls confirm that of KWASU?
Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by horlahwaley(m): 9:07am On Jan 06, 2017
Galaxyroyp:

Thanks!
Anyway Thanks.
kwasu is offering too
Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by HIScraziness(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2017
Galaxyroyp:

Thanks!
Anyway Thanks.

Sorry but why kwasu?? A Federal university could give you the best of the best tho
Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by Galaxyroyp(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2017
horlahwaley:
kwasu is offering too
Thanks so much!

Others thank you too.
Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by nelszx: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2017

NAME STATE ACCREDITATION STATUS
 1  University of Lagos  Lagos  Provisional
 2  Babcock University, Ilisan-Remo  Ogun  Provisional
 3  Ladoke Akintola University, Osogbo Campus  Osun  Provisional
 4  Madonna University, Elele  Rivers  Full Accreditation
 5  Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki  Ebonyi  Full Accreditation
 6  Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi  Anambra  Full Accreditation
 7  University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus, Enugu  Enugu  Provisional
 8  Imo State University, Owerri  Imo  Denied/ Lost
 9  University of Calabar, Calabar  Cross River Full Accreditation
 10  Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma  Edo  Provisional
 11  University of Benin, Benin City  Edo  Full Accreditation
 12  Niger-Delta University, Wilberforce Island  Bayelsa  Provisional
 13  Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto  Sokoto  Full Accreditation
 14  University of Jos, Jos  Plateau  Provisional
 15  Rivers State University of Science & Technology, Port- Harcourt  Rivers  Provisional
 16  University of Maiduguri, Maiduguri  Borno  Lapsed
 17  Achievers University, Owo  Ondo  Full Accreditation
 18  Igbinedion University, Okada  Edo  Provisional
 19  Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti  Ekiti  Provisional
 20  Bayero University, Kano  Kano  Provisional
 21  Abia State University, Uturu  Abia  Full Accreditation

http://www.mlscn.gov.ng/?page_id=69

I think some new universities may have been accredited but has not been updated on the site:
University of Ibadan, Kwara state university too offer BMLS

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by davbravo(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Galaxyroyp:
Thanks.
UNILAG, UI and it's offered at KWASU( I don't know if it's been accredited yet though, since they just started offering it)
Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by Theelove(f): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
UNIBEN
Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by emseta: 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
I think ABUAD has generally done well in terms of accreditation of courses.

http://abuad.edu.ng
Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by olalekan9320(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
you have been answered
Re: Help Me With Universities That Offers MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE(MLS) by Daywunmy: 6:37am On Jan 14, 2017
Ui And Lautech

(1) (Reply)

Where Can A Biochemistry Student Work??? / Governor Gaidam Offers 38 First Class Students Of Yobe University Automatic Jobs / Info On Poly Ibadan Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.