Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. (8506 Views)

Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by carzola(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2017
The rumours have been going round the media of Ini Edo's engagement well its true.
The media has also hinted its with a married man well its true..
The media has also tried to cover up the story by collect money from the man
Well its true.

Dear Nigerian women Ini Edo is a threat to your married life. As she is currently in Dubai spending another woman's husband money.

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2017
OK

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by LePrezident(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2017
colik:
OK

Have you been told that you look like Ini Edo?

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by Edwinmason(m): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2017
sorry

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Have you been told that you look like Ini Edo?
Lol...No I haven't. Because it's a blatant lie.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by LePrezident(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

Lol...No I haven't.
Because it's a blatant lie.

Well, lemme tell you this blatant truth. You're finer than Ini Edo wink
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Well, lemme tell you this blatant truth. You're finer than Ini Edo wink
Well,if you think so,who am I to tell you otherwise? Thanks anyway.
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by jazinogold(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2017
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by AyamConfidence(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

Lol...No I haven't.
Because it's a blatant lie.
somehow... You look like INI...somehow undecided
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by dacblogger: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
husband is scarce ooh, married women should better hold their husbands tight cos gals are not smiling grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by LePrezident(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

Well,if you think so,who am I to tell you otherwise?
Thanks anyway.

Pas de quoi smiley
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by casttlebarbz(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2017

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
AyamConfidence:
somehow... You look like INI...somehow undecided
Na so. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by AyamConfidence(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

Na so. undecided
I'm saying the truth... Your eyes, smile and even the way you contorted your face all scream INI

You might not see it tho but we do
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I'm saying the truth... Your eyes, smile and even the way you contorted your face all scream INI

You might not see it tho but we do
Alright then...if you say so.
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by thesuave10(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Issorite
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by OhMyG0d: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
dacblogger:
husband is scarce ooh, married women should better hold their husbands tight cos gals are not smiling grin
Your husband get 'tight'??
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by OhMyG0d: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

Undoubtedly, You're Ini Edo (version)2.0
So much resemblance.
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
OhMyG0d:
Undoubtedly, You're Ini Edo (version)2.0 So much resemblance.
Lol...you're just seeing things.
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
OhMyG0d:
Undoubtedly, You're Ini Edo (version)2.0
So much resemblance.
E don do na!!!

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by OhMyG0d: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

Lol...you're just seeing things.
I must confess i'm seeing 'things' just like you pointed out and what i'm seeing is Ini 2.0
Let it rest, don't argue with it.
Moreover, you have that "eye" semblance with the Finance Minister. Wonderful Combo.
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by OhMyG0d: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Stretchi:

E don do na!!!
Bia Bia. Did i seek for your opinion?
I was only affirming what the 'others' are asserting.
Afternoon Bro.
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
OhMyG0d:
I must confess i'm seeing 'things' just like you pointed out and what i'm seeing is Ini 2.0
Let it rest, don't argue with it.
Moreover, you have that "eye" semblance with the Finance Minister. Wonderful Combo.
Congratulations!
OK Sir.
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
OhMyG0d:
Bia Bia. Did i seek for your opinion?
I was only affirming what the 'others' are asserting.
Morning Bro.
I agree she looks like her but ure over flogging the issue na
Its afternoon joor Be like her jazz don start to dey work already.
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:
OK
grin grin grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by OhMyG0d: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Stretchi:

I agree she looks like her but ure over flogging the issue na
Its afternoon joor Be like her jazz don start to dey work already.
was compelled to reply but don't think it's sane to do so again.
Regret No.1 is replying the first mention. Let it rest. Good day Bro.
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
AnonyNymous:
grin grin grin
See as you take open teeth. cheesy
You've got a beautiful smile btw.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Stretchi:
I agree she looks like her but ure over flogging the issue na Its afternoon joor Be like her jazz don start to dey work already.
Jazz kwa. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

See as you take open teeth. cheesy

You've got a beautiful smile btw.
Thank you wink. . .and that guy's right grin grin you do look like Ini Edo in your pfp wink
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by AyamConfidence(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

How have you been Colik?? what of Niyuu??
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Thank you wink. . .and that guy's right grin grin you do look like Ini Edo in your pfp wink
Lol...A much slimmer version huh?
Re: Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
AyamConfidence:

How have you been Colik?? what of Niyuu??
I've been good oh.
Niyuu? Lol,she's probably annoyed. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? / Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You / Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.