Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Music Bloggers Help Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Music Bloggers Help Please (1074 Views)

Music Bloggers Whatsapp Group / Bloggers Help Yourself By Helping Others To Get More Traffic Traffic / Bloggers, Help Me Review This Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Bloggers Help Please by Anoneism(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
I need the help of music bloggers on this forum please. I am a novice who wants to start blogging (music). To be precise, i am going to be uploading music on my blog for my visitors to download. It's my tribal songs that I want to promote by uploading them online.
Now, the challenge is, like I said above, I'm a novice. I know little to nothing about blogging. I just downloaded some video tutorials on how to create a wordpress blog and all that. I want my blog to have download and play music button to enable visitors play the song (more like preview) or just hit the download button straight.

Pro in the house, please how do I go about this? What and what do I need to get my blog running? Thanks as I anticipate your response(s).
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by Anoneism(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
Please I need you guys help.
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by JayRise(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
@Anoneism, I currently run a music streaming and download site. I can help you create one on WordPress.
What is your location & your contact.
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bro Google and YouTube is the best nobody here will tel u d truth dey will only wat to extort u for something u can do urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by Anoneism(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
JayRise:
@Anoneism, I currently run a music streaming and download site. I can help you create one on WordPress.
What is your location & your contact.
I'm based in Lagos. You can PM your details lemme reach you
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by Anoneism(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
kingelemide:
Bro Google and YouTube is the best nobody here will tel u d truth dey will only wat to extort u for something u can do urself
Thank you bro. I have video tutorials on creating a blog which I know I can follow to create mine. Just that the videos I have are all on news and information stuff. None is on music. I have searched YouTube and got nothing on that.
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bro search well it depends on keywords use the right keywords
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by gabbygolf01: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
Please @anoneism... Is there a what's app group for n-power Agege division?? Cos I thought u wanted to create one
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by Anoneism(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
gabbygolf01:
Please @anoneism... Is there a what's app group for n-power Agege division?? Cos I thought u wanted to create one
None for now. I had wanted to create one but had to change my mind because I noticed it was myself and Angeltolly that rep Agege LGA on this platform until recently that I began to see others here.
Well, do you think there's still need for any whatsapp group at this point?
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by Anoneism(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
kingelemide:
Read this tutorial bro i think it should help.
https://churchthemes.com/how-to-embed-audio-and-video-players-in-wordpress/
Thank you bro. I will peep through the link later tonight. I really appreciate.
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by Anoneism(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
kingelemide:
Bro search well it depends on keywords use the right keywords
Thanks for your inputs bro. Please do you have an idea of what I should search for? Anything at all you know I need to set up the blog.
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by angeltolly(f): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
Anoneism:

None for now. I had wanted to create one but had to change my mind because I noticed it was myself and Angeltolly that rep Agege LGA on this platform until recently that I began to see others here.
Well, do you think there's still need for any whatsapp group at this point?

I don't think there is any need. We can always talk here. But if you Still want to start one, no problem tho I am not on whatsapp for now
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by gabbygolf01: 5:32am On Jan 07, 2017
Okay @anoneism and @angeltolly... Bt there is no info yet at d LGA
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by Anoneism(m): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
Professional in the house please help a junior colleague na....
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by Anoneism(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anoneism:
Professional in the house please help a junior colleague na....
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by bedfordng(m): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anoneism:
I need the help of music bloggers on this forum please. I am a novice who wants to start blogging (music). To be precise, i am going to be uploading music on my blog for my visitors to download. It's my tribal songs that I want to promote by uploading them online.
Now, the challenge is, like I said above, I'm a novice. I know little to nothing about blogging. I just downloaded some video tutorials on how to create a wordpress blog and all that. I want my blog to have download and play music button to enable visitors play the song (more like preview) or just hit the download button straight.

Pro in the house, please how do I go about this? What and what do I need to get my blog running? Thanks as I anticipate your response(s).
setting up a music download blog requires large hosting space since you intend to upload the songs in your wp media. So you will need huge space for that. Also, as for traffic, huge bandwidth is also needed if the site drives lots of web visitors. So you have to make available cash for such kind of hosting space.
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by Anoneism(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
bedfordng:
setting up a music download blog requires large hosting space since you intend to upload the songs in your wp media. So you will need huge space for that. Also, as for traffic, huge bandwidth is also needed if the site drives lots of web visitors. So you have to make available cash for such kind of hosting space.
Thanks for the heads up bro, deeply appreciate.
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by gentility16(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Anoneism I pm you, please check your mail
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by Anoneism(m): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
gentility16:
Anoneism I pm you, please check your mail
alright.
Re: Music Bloggers Help Please by Anoneism(m): 6:37am On Feb 02, 2017
Anoneism:
Please I need you guys help.

(1) (Reply)

... / Pls Who Is Good In Setting Up SEO On / Google CEO, Sundar Pichai, In Lagos, Nigeria, For Google For Nigeria Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.