Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. (5432 Views)

7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know / The Real Facts About Blogging As A Career / Creating A Mental Shift About Blogging In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by leXHansplaCE(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is a chellenge arrangement am partaking in from a gathering i have a place with on facebook.

Furthermore, the test was to compose a post of at least 500words on the theme 7 Funny things about ...... where you pick whatever and fill in the clear.

Here i have chosen to utilize BLOGGING as the word for my clear space.

As a matter of first importance. What is FUNNY?

From my search on Google here is what i got as an answer..

funny /ˈfʌni/ adjective

1. causing laughter or amusement; humorous.

2. difficult to explain or understand; strange or curious.

What's more, here are my thoughts on it.

1. Researcher/Analyst.

One thing i have invested significant time to see about blogging is the manner by which it efficiently transforms you into a very much settled analyst. You will ask me how and for what valid reason this is number one on my list and i will state to you. Each blogger dont simply turn out to make posts that dont add meaning to the perusers as we take our time to look into things from our usual ranges of familiarity and beyond to get actualities and genuine informations to share to our perusers. If i publish false information here, after reading you go away.

Right or Wrong?

2. Blogging take alot of your time.

Yes it takes alot of your time and trust me any blog that doesnt get the required time from its owner is on a par with a clear sheet. Why? You invest energy making new posts, new pictures, new subjects, new thoughts all to ensure your perusers dont get exhausted with boredome.

Right or Wrong?.

3. Opens you to new thoughts.

As a blogger its clever to state your cerebrum and brain turns into an entryway to new thoughts as you generally attempt to do something new and distinctive every time you choose to blog. A genuine blogger is constantly open to new thoughts and not rehashing same old traps. So yes our brains get presented to thoughts we never knew existed.

Right or Wrong?

4. Makes you an Educator.

Yes. I said this and nobody instructed me to. Why? As a blogger we attempt to dependably show individuals new things from our new thoughts. I can make a blog entry on a piece of my blog now (health for instance) and expound on cancer. In this manner, whoever peruses the post learns another thing and tries to pratice it to full use for good wellbeing. did i educate you on something here?

Right or Wrong?.

5. Associates you to new individuals and companions.

Yes am certain alot of individuals will citicise me for this part. i dont keep nor make companions rather colleagues, however the truth is this, as you blog around a certain niche or the other you get the opportunity to interface with new arrangements of individuals from all arround the world. I have associated with a couple of people in my adventure sofar. From here in Nigeria to USA to England to India to Philipines to China to Germany to Switzerland to give some examples of associations i have made through blogging. So obviously its interesting how blogging can truly link you with new people.

Right or Wrong?.

6. Makes you a BRAND.

Has it ever occured to you that your blog can make you as a man turn into a BRAND?. some Yes and some No.

Here is the thing. What you blog about (specialty/niche) stands you out from others and the greatest brands on the planet today are enormous in their specialty since they stick to it and made good work of strategizing ways to stand TALL Generally, pick your specialty, stay consistent with it and do your thing right and construct that BRAND individuals will pay special mind to.

Righ or Wrong?.

7. Profits.

Yes, alot of us know this while some of us don't. You can make money from blogging (satisfy that shouldnt be your only point and core interest). From Sponsored posts or Adverts to Direct deals to Affiliates to different cash making choices there is.

Right or Wrong?.

There you have it. 7 Funny things about BLOGGING

Source: http://www.lexhansplace.com/2017/01/7-funny-things-about-blogging.html?m=1

Cc lalasticala ishilove mynd44 seun fineboy tosyne2much ladyf

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin

How do I get this blog thingy my good friend?
Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Kingstel(m): 6:41am On Jan 07, 2017
Interesting piece. cheesy
͵͵͵͵͵͵͵
Just posted, see NEW & EXCLUSIVE stories @ www.vineck.com wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by anonymuz(m): 6:41am On Jan 07, 2017
which day I go be FTC?
Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Silentscreamer(f): 6:42am On Jan 07, 2017
Teaches u how to lie like lai mohammed to get traffic...

1 Like

Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by olaolulazio(m): 6:42am On Jan 07, 2017
Good one bro.....

I'm not a blogger tho!

1 Like

Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Jafar1: 6:49am On Jan 07, 2017
k
Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Neduzze5(m): 6:49am On Jan 07, 2017
And how are these funny?

I don't think this OP studied English Language in school.

Now OP, you have to tell me how these things you wrote up there are funny about blogging. I want to be going for a wedding today.

Before I enter the bathroom and come out, you have shown me the funniness there.

Cn you imagine!! I just spent no less than 20 minutes of my life trying to identify the funniness in the post and I just couldn't.

Infact, OP lemme just warn you now - Before I enter the bathroom and come out, you have shown me the funniness unless, I will shun this wedding I want to go for, and begin proceedings to sue you to court,

Nonsense! Arrant Nonsense!! Absolute Nonsense!!! angry angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by ourkobo: 6:53am On Jan 07, 2017
Edakun EPP me

Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2017
Nice points.. But I think it's meant to be 7 things bloggers can relate to. It's certainly not funny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Emu4life(m): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2017
Me no see anything wey funny here o

4 Likes

Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by paulstrings(m): 6:59am On Jan 07, 2017
hahaha. very funny

1 Like

Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 07, 2017
Spot on.

Now check my signature for a better life. #softwork
Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Elijahrona(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2017
Yes.
My blog Basic needs(in my signature) has taught me a lot. Not to mention it's even personal development.

Here's my favorite article:

7 lessons from chess game>>>

1 Like

Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Aywire(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

i can design a professional blog for you. 08142174878
Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2017
These things you mentioned aren't funny to me, buy they're true

I made a post on my new blog recently, after doing some research.

Rise in the occurrence of Teenage Pregnancies
http://talkeverytime..co.id/2017/01/rise-in-occurrence-of-teenage-pregnancy.html

1 Like

Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Aywire(m): 7:25am On Jan 07, 2017
I am a professional web design company with over 7 years experience. Get a web site for your business, blog, forum, eduportal, company, music artiste, news platform etc. Call now and get 30% discount (for nairalanders only). 08142174878
Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2017
I can be of help , reach me here http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/10/all-fero-android-phones.html
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by sakalisis(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2017
Hmmmm funny indeed
Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2017
Hahahahaha, Hahahahaha oh my God....
this is the funniest thing I've ever read online...
it's so funny meeen....

Hahahahaha Hahahahaha
Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2017
Aywire:
I am a professional web design company with over 7 years experience. Get a web site for your business, blog, forum, eduportal, company, music artiste, news platform etc. Call now and get 30% discount (for nairalanders only). 08142174878

bro these days everyone is a web designer...
Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Aywire(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

bro these days everyone is a web designer...

lool, not true. When you see their work, you will know if they are chewing gum designers or they are professionals. My work speaks for me...
Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2017
Aywire:

lool, not true. When you see their work, you will know if they are chewing gum designers or they are professionals. My work speaks for me...
you never see where fake thing look more original than the original one before??

there are millions of web templates out there and the help of GUI softwares... everyone is now a PROFESSIONAL web designer....

can you script from scratch?
Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Sanuzi(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2017
noted
leXHansplaCE:
This is a chellenge arrangement am partaking in from a gathering i have a place with on facebook.

Furthermore, the test was to compose a post of at least 500words on the theme 7 Funny things about ...... where you pick whatever and fill in the clear.

Here i have chosen to utilize BLOGGING as the word for my clear space.

As a matter of first importance. What is FUNNY?

From my search on Google here is what i got as an answer..

funny /ˈfʌni/ adjective

1. causing laughter or amusement; humorous.

2. difficult to explain or understand; strange or curious.

What's more, here are my thoughts on it.

1. Researcher/Analyst.

One thing i have invested significant time to see about blogging is the manner by which it efficiently transforms you into a very much settled analyst. You will ask me how and for what valid reason this is number one on my list and i will state to you. Each blogger dont simply turn out to make posts that dont add meaning to the perusers as we take our time to look into things from our usual ranges of familiarity and beyond to get actualities and genuine informations to share to our perusers. If i publish false information here, after reading you go away.

Right or Wrong?

Yes it takes alot of your time and trust me any blog that doesnt get the required time from its owner is on a par with a clear sheet. Why? You invest energy making new posts, new pictures, new subjects, new thoughts all to ensure your perusers dont get exhausted with boredome.

Right or Wrong?.

As a blogger its clever to state your cerebrum and brain turns into an entryway to new thoughts as you generally attempt to do something new and distinctive every time you choose to blog. A genuine blogger is constantly open to new thoughts and not rehashing same old traps. So yes our brains get presented to thoughts we never knew existed.

Right or Wrong?

Yes. I said this and nobody instructed me to. Why? As a blogger we attempt to dependably show individuals new things from our new thoughts. I can make a blog entry on a piece of my blog now (health for instance) and expound on cancer. In this manner, whoever peruses the post learns another thing and tries to pratice it to full use for good wellbeing. did i educate you on something here?

Right or Wrong?.

Yes am certain alot of individuals will citicise me for this part. i dont keep nor make companions rather colleagues, however the truth is this, as you blog around a certain niche or the other you get the opportunity to interface with new arrangements of individuals from all arround the world. I have associated with a couple of people in my adventure sofar. From here in Nigeria to USA to England to India to Philipines to China to Germany to Switzerland to give some examples of associations i have made through blogging. So obviously its interesting how blogging can truly link you with new people.

Right or Wrong?.

6. Makes you a BRAND.

Has it ever occured to you that your blog can make you as a man turn into a BRAND?. some Yes and some No.

Here is the thing. What you blog about (specialty/niche) stands you out from others and the greatest brands on the planet today are enormous in their specialty since they stick to it and made good work of strategizing ways to stand TALL Generally, pick your specialty, stay consistent with it and do your thing right and construct that BRAND individuals will pay special mind to.

Righ or Wrong?.

7. Profits.

Yes, alot of us know this while some of us don't. You can make money from blogging (satisfy that shouldnt be your only point and core interest). From Sponsored posts or Adverts to Direct deals to Affiliates to different cash making choices there is.

Right or Wrong?.

Source: http://www.lexhansplace.com/2017/01/7-funny-things-about-blogging.html?m=1

Cc lalasticala ishilove mynd44 seun fineboy tosyne2much ladyf
Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Aywire(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

you never see where fake thing look more original than the original one before??

there are millions of web templates out there and the help of GUI softwares... everyone is now a PROFESSIONAL web designer....

can you script from scratch?

yes
Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Thobiy(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2017
The 4th should be the prior motive of blogging
Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by Ishilove: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2017
leXHansplaCE:

1. Researcher/Analyst.

Each blogger dont simply turn out to make posts that dont add meaning to the perusers as we take our time to look into things from our usual ranges of familiarity and beyond to get actualities and genuine informations to share to our perusers. If i publish false information here, after reading you go away.

Right or Wrong?

Wrong. Blogging is essentially copy and paste. Many bloggers take inconsequential things, shove 'em up our faces and call it 'news'. They also help in propagating falsehood, a typical example being the viral Mugabe speech where he called the country's athletes 'rats' and supposedly ordered their arrest. I searched for days for a credible source of the news but couldn't find any.

Modern day blogging, especially in Nigeria has very little element of research. How many people will take the time out sit down, do a thorough research about a topic and blog? After blogging some random, 2 kobo blogger will copy it without even giving the original writer credit.

One writer who impresses me to no end is . She is a journalist who takes time to do research and write about mindblowing and educational topics, something very few bloggers do.

Right or Wrong?.
Partially right. It is time consuming but can get boring if you're blogging about things you have no interest in.

Right or Wrong?
Right, key word being 'genuine', or 'professional' blogger who takes blogging seriously and follows the ethics of journalism.

Right or Wrong?.
Right, if you're serious about blogging.

Right or Wrong?.
Right.

6. Makes you a BRAND.

Righ or Wrong?.
Right. Naijasinglegirl, Linda, Stella Dimoko-Korkus, Laila, to mention a few. NSG is funny writer who focuses on societal and relationship issues, using her own point of view to make commentaries. The others I've mentioned a gossip and entertainment bloggers who have managed to remain consistent over the years. One secret about blogging is writing about an issue from an angle that's different from others. Everyone can be blogging about Bobrisky, and Laila for example can choose to discuss Bobrisky from the POV of society's negatively evolving moral standards.

7. Profits.

Right or Wrong?.
Right.

There's nothing funny about this blog post. undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by leXHansplaCE(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Wrong. Blogging is essentially copy and paste. Many bloggers take inconsequential things, shove 'em up our faces and call it 'news'. They also help in propagating falsehood, a typical example being the viral Mugabe speech where he called the country's athletes 'rats' and supposedly ordered their arrest. I searched for days for a credible source of the news but couldn't find any.

Modern day blogging, especially in Nigeria has very little element of research. How many people will take the time out sit down, do a thorough research about a topic and blog? After blogging some random, 2 kobo blogger will copy it without even giving the original writer credit.

One writer who impresses me to no end is . She is a journalist who takes time to do research and write about mindblowing and educational topics, something very few bloggers do.

Partially right. It is time consuming but can get boring if you're blogging about things you have no interest in.

Right, key word being 'genuine', or 'professional' blogger who takes blogging seriously and follows the ethics of journalism.

Right, if you're serious about blogging.

Right.

Right. Naijasinglegirl, Linda, Stella Dimoko-Korkus, Laila, to mention a few. NSG is funny writer who focuses on societal and relationship issues, using her own point of view to make commentaries. The others I've mentioned a gossip and entertainment bloggers who have managed to remain consistent over the years. One secret about blogging is writing about an issue from an angle that's different from others. Everyone can be blogging about Bobrisky, and Laila for example can choose to discuss Bobrisky from the POV of society's negatively evolving moral standards.

Right.

There's nothing funny about this blog post. undecided

Thanks. ?. Glad the message was well received regardless .
Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by leXHansplaCE(m): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Teaches u how to lie like lai mohammed to get traffic...

No na. Lying cant get you anywere, be true and original. Dasal
Re: 7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. by leXHansplaCE(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2017
talkavenue:
These things you mentioned aren't funny to me, buy they're true

I made a post on my new blog recently, after doing some research.

Rise in the occurrence of Teenage Pregnancies
http://talkeverytime..co.id/2017/01/rise-in-occurrence-of-teenage-pregnancy.html

Am glad you got the message passed.

(1) (Reply)

4 Tips for Becoming a Pro-Blogger / 7 Important Wordpress Plugins For Business Blogs / Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.