Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 (32419 Views)

North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit / Photos: The World In 2016. / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2017
Just this close but kolewerk

Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by shamecurls(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2017
And am also hear waiting in vain....
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2017
KellyKertz:
grin
Single Bell
Single Bell
Single all the way grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2017
CONFUSED CREATURES

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by donogaga(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2017
So ant dey get bow leg?
Na wa o.
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2017
who's gonna translate the video for us so we'll be sure that's what she's talking about? undecided
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2017
This is a result of excess semen in the brain... It has been proven that when a male organ is in the mouth during ejaculationn the force could drive semen into the brain via the roof of the mouth...
Alas it leads to progressive mental retardation... As we find in this young lady...
All my brethren of not giving a fùck close your eyes let us pray for her
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by veacea: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2017
For the Witch Doctor

Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by Ugomajority: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2017
Leg crossed!!! N u think such husband will last? One day d charm will loose its potency n trouble will b activated
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by psalmsjob: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2017
Kobicove:
Ladies desperation for husbands in Africa has assumed another dimension undecided

That's why two ladies just got married in South Africa a few days ago.

Most of them dated their husbands without knowing thinking he is not perfect enough for them, not knowing, like Robert Mugabe said; that the perfect man was killed on a tree over 2000 years ago.

As a lady make yourself as perfect as you can and any man you marry will be too. It's in your hands.
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by faaz24: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2017
Why bow legged ant...she get bow leg ni ?
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by Jacko1(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2017
If i was in kenya

Il be even more scared of her now

Doin diabolical ish
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2017
USELESS CREATURES
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by Gesd(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2017
Am sorry for U u better marry the native doctor
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by WebSurfer(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2017
Spuggie:

I am not quite sure about the "religional problems" part

I would have liked to explain further to you, but i dont want gullible people to slide on my mentions
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by Richy4(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2017
hahha!!! That's really funny
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by StoneLucifer: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2017
See the ugly nonsense sef..U dey find husband!! Kenyan women, always in love with nuissance.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by sunshineV(f): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2017
Stupid things happen only in kanya

Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2017
She looks "off" grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by chrisco555(m): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2017
She should go and repackage herself.
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by yambold: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2017
not bad!
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by Cyriloha(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
harrowmykel:
Kenya and stupidity

where is that pissure

Kenya and China I don't know who is topping each other in universal stupidity ranking
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by Mskrisx(f): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
EastGold:
Ladies and their desperation.

There's one native doctor who called himself Alfa along my street , the way fine fine girls used to patronise him has made me to caution myself with ladies.

As in, I don't sweet talk them again, I don't even look at them twice again and I have put my blorcos on a sabbatical

grin grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by samsam2019: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
She's probably joking
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
Where is her destiny?
collyno82
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by baeboo: 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
bow legged ant Kwa?

Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by mickeymoore: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Imagine d extent some ladies can go in other to get a man of their own, later someone will post selflove, selfcrush, selfshit.....kwontinu
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by noziz(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
Madam na man made husband u dey find. e nor dey hard, only u fit still make ham ursef nothing do u grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by MtuMsuper: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
UnknownT:
Who else noticed that towards the end of last year and this year, topics that have VIDEOS included in them are becoming "rampant" on front page! Hope it's not a conspiracy btw "you know who" and NL admin to finish our data faster grin grin grin

Even this video in swahili(whatever language she used) with no subtitle is on frontage angry sad
My point exactly. Am sure one can count on one's fingers how many Nigerians understand kiswahili. And how are this random lady's marriage wishes any of your concern let alone fp material. You guys strike me as the sort of people who go around discussing how your neighbor bought new socks last week. Just plain petty.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by shumuel(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
itsop:
A Kenyan lady is currently fuming mad after her witch doctor failed after promising her a husband and wedding in 2016 but it’s now 2017 and she’s very much single and there's no man around.

The single and searching lady was reportedly issued with a list of demands by the witch doctor identified as Abdalla Koka, in order to make the wedding happen, including bow- legged ants, a hen, dust from a Modern Coast Bus as it passes Voi town and the vehicle was to be driven by a specific driver.

She posted a rather funny clip video online narrating how she fulfilled his wild demands in an effort to escape single-hood but nothing has changed.

The video was reportedly recorded three days before the end of 2016 when it dawned on her that no husband was forthcoming.

Watch the interesting clip below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnAwgw_Koqs

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/lady-threatens-native-doctor-who-failed.html?m=0

Kikiki Lol grin wetin we no hear for this life.

If they attach $100Billion to her, i still wont marry her, only a dumb person would still believe in a shayman that mention bow-legged ant, abba as small as an ant is how would you know if its bow-legged or K-legged, nanamu! Make she marry the sheyman now abi wetin remain grin mtcheeew Women!

If she had posted a video or picture of herself on OLX or Jiji she for don marry by now grin wink
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by jfleece(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
D girl is so freaking ugly.....
Re: Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 by Cletus77(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Husbands are scarce nowadays

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) / La Palma – Families Given 1hr To Escape Before Toxic Gas Bomb Explodes(Pix,vid) / How Russia Rescued The Ruble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.