Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. (26495 Views)

3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat / What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat? / Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by fynex(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
Estharfabian:

it'll be super attractive If you could cook those foods too. smiley

super good if we can prepare our lady's best meals to her.. ..right?
Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by claremont(m): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
Estharfabian:

it'll be super attractive If you could cook those foods too. smiley

If you don't want to respond to the simple question the OP asked, then why derail the thread?!

This is a simple thread about food choices, take your feminism and debate it elsewhere.

A simple, positive thread has already been derailed by your negativity.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Sanchez01: 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
Friendzone:
Mehn, I hate Eba angry

I prefer :
»Pounded Yam with Egusi soup mixed with vegetables

»Just give Me rice in any form..... Well cooked of course

»What else Good soup
The concept of 'GOOD' FOOD/SOUP is subjective as our yearnings and tastes differ. What I consider good might not be the same for you and vice versa. For example, rice makes me feel like I'm a poultry bird. Not like I don't eat it, I do but I since don't like it.
Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by megareal: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Twaci:
Yeah, true. But it's really not hard to prepare. The only part I run away from is the grating of the wateryam cheesy

One ends up with cuts and sores at the fingertips if not careful with the grater.

I don't think its the same as ekpangnkukwo, cos ekpangkwukwo is hard to prepare. Minimum of four hours.
Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by tayo4ng(m): 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
correct
Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Stretchi:
Fufu and Vegetable Soup
Rice n Ofe akwu
Ona and Palm oil
grin
I love Ofe akwu. What's Ona?
Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Twaci(f): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
megareal:

I don't think its the same as ekpangnkukwo, cos ekpangkwukwo is hard to prepare. Minimum of four hours.
Oh, how's it done then?
Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by iamkingzlee(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Fried rice
Spagetthi
Egusi soup

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
fynex:
super good if we can prepare our lady's best meals to her.. ..right?

exactly. grin

Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
claremont:

If you don't want to respond to the simple question the OP asked, then why derail the thread?!

This is a simple thread about food choices, take your feminism and debate it elsewhere.

A simple, positive thread has already been derailed by your negativity.

please, sleep! gringrin

4 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Missmossy(f): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mouth watering dishes embarassed now I'm hungry. Will ask him.

Mine include
Amala and egusi/ewedu
Jollof rice and plantain
Yam/Iyan and efo riro and fish stew

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by snowblaq(f): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
HDee:

Do I need to know how?

.....No...because all you came into this life to do is eat other people's food

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Mypeople2(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
Abegi .....some of these beautiful ladies can't cook .That is why they will always tell you" dear, sweetheart ,honey, let's go out "Presently some guys have noticed it and they now tell the ladies "sorry, I don't eat outside".Many of them will even start complaining about the food before you taste of it . "Sorry o,the rice is plastic,I don't eat pepper that much ,the maggi I used is not the one I am used to.." These ladies prefer men that eat outside.But I know they are all good at cooking"noodles"

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by megareal: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Twaci:
Oh, how's it done then?

1. You peel wateryam and cocoyam (easy)

2. Grate them and mix well (slightly difficult )

3. Cut your baby cocoyam leaves into tiny pieces (takes time) or use spinach or potatoes leaves in dry season.

4. Cut your periwinkles with shells, wash them well and layer the bottom of the pot with it. Add some oil too.(easy)

5. Then you proceed to wrap the mix in those tiny cocoyam leaves making sure they are well wrapped. A little quantity at a time. (Back breaking and time consuming)

6.Wash your fish, pound your crayfish, wash and cut your vegetables.

7. The cooking part is now easy and the end result very fulfilling. grin

Don't know if urs follows the same process though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by UgojiC(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
[sup][/sup][color=#000099][/color]
RB007:
grin
shocked
RB007:
grin
Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by bayocute(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
prettyesther20:
All these guys shouting pounded yam

biko who is going to pound it lipsrsealed

Lord have mercy...our gals are damn lazy nowadays...

Common pounded yam, they cant pound, nah poundo yam them go dey shout upandan...

smh thoroughly...
Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by fadasam: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Moi moi
Pounded yam and egusi
Rice and fresh fish stew
Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Estharfabian:

Oh, really? cheesy

Same way there's a special taste[Pun intended] that comes when your man cooks one of those sumptuous delicacies. grin like I could literally worship the dude. kiss

Awon feminist, husband talk I slap am, yelling am I your moma?
Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Awon feminist, husband talk I slap am, yelling am I your moma?

NP --Jeniffer Lopez/Ain't your mama
grin

Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
Estharfabian:

NP --Jeniffer Lopez/Ain't your mama

grin

Oh, you a fan? Haha no wonder
Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
Fried rice cheesy Banga soup wink. Ogbono soup smiley
Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Oh, you a fan? Haha no wonder
lol. I like good songs. grin

Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
Estharfabian:

lol. I like good songs. grin

Only if you knew her songs are expression of her sorrow
Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Only if you knew her songs are expression of her sorrow

Hell, fùcking No!!grin

Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
Estharfabian:

Hell, fùcking No!!grin

I am a real fan of her too, listened to most of her songs. Wait, do you study her lyrics, interview?
Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Toks2008(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
lalasticlala:

Jollof Rice Afang soup Edikaikong soup
Sorry what state are you from?
Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I am a real fan of her too, listened to most of her songs. Wait, do you study her lyrics, interview?

Actually, Meghan trainor wrote that song. smiley

Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Toks2008(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
tayo4ng:
correct
What is correct?
Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by pappicole(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
This food matter is why I'm dumping Afusat and going for Uju. Cos I can't settle down for omi-obe alone.
Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Estharfabian:

Actually, Meghan trainor wrote that song. smiley

I ve read many of her interviews,stating how much she has been jilted, she hasn't had a happy relationship,
Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Toks2008(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
megareal:

1. You peel wateryam and cocoyam (easy)

2. Grate them and mix well (slightly difficult )

3. Cut your baby cocoyam leaves into tiny pieces (takes time) or use spinach or potatoes leaves in dry season.

4. Cut your periwinkles with shells, wash them well and layer the bottom of the pot with it. Add some oil too.(easy)

5. Then you proceed to wrap the mix in those tiny cocoyam leaves making sure they are well wrapped. A little quantity at a time. (Back breaking and time consuming)

6.Wash your fish, pound your crayfish, wash and cut your vegetables.

7. The cooking part is now easy and the end result very fulfilling. grin

Don't know if urs follows the same process though.

Yummy!

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. by Toks2008(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mypeople2:
Many of them will even starting complaining about the food before you taste of it . "Sorry o,the rice is plastic,I don't eat pepper that much ,the maggi I used is not the one I am used to.." These ladies prefer men that eat outside.But I know they are all good at cooking"noodles"

Rotflmao! omo I Don laugh tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Kind Of Cooking Pots Would You Rather Buy? / Tomato Scarcity : Has Anyone Used Dried Tomatoes For Stew? / Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.