Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Caught My Mother-in-law Peeping At Us While I Was Having S*x With My Wife[Vide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Mother-in-law Peeping At Us While I Was Having S*x With My Wife[Vide (2789 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / Caught My House Girl Peeping While I was having sex with My Wife / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Mother-in-law Peeping At Us While I Was Having S*x With My Wife[Vide by Samkoyeh3(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2017
A man who has obviously had troubling times with his mother-in-law, has made a bitter complaint on social media.

A frustrated[color=#000099][/color] man has spoken out about his mother-in-law’s outrageous manners. According to him, the woman’s ways are unbelievably frustrating and disturbing.

He revealed that the woman spends too much time in his home with his wife and ends up causing problems there . Needless to say, this has left him saddened and distraught.

Click the link below to watch the video

http://url2it.com/eotsam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Mother-in-law Peeping At Us While I Was Having S*x With My Wife[Vide by Samkoyeh3(m): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2017
Front Page Things, our voice must be heard...
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Caught My Mother-in-law Peeping At Us While I Was Having S*x With My Wife[Vide by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 07, 2017

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mother-in-law Peeping At Us While I Was Having S*x With My Wife[Vide by SirBlack999(m): 12:37am On Jan 07, 2017
I would have given you another f*ck but......

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Mother-in-law Peeping At Us While I Was Having S*x With My Wife[Vide by Micheezy7(m): 12:38am On Jan 07, 2017
P.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Mother-in-law Peeping At Us While I Was Having S*x With My Wife[Vide by Gebbson007(m): 12:48am On Jan 07, 2017
No 1 gvs a f*ck dz days cux it's 2 expensive

Re: I Caught My Mother-in-law Peeping At Us While I Was Having S*x With My Wife[Vide by obinna58(m): 1:12am On Jan 07, 2017

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mother-in-law Peeping At Us While I Was Having S*x With My Wife[Vide by tossie101(f): 2:03am On Jan 07, 2017
obinna58:

OmG...U people will not kill me oooooo
See me laffing in d middle of d night grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mother-in-law Peeping At Us While I Was Having S*x With My Wife[Vide by BabaRamota1980: 3:50am On Jan 07, 2017
OP,
She wants to observe and take notes to use later to coach her daughter. Give six months from now, you go come here come ask for advise how to regain control.

Dont worry, Mama dey watch as u dey lap and grind that pussy.
Re: I Caught My Mother-in-law Peeping At Us While I Was Having S*x With My Wife[Vide by osamaBUSH(m): 7:19am On Jan 07, 2017
Op I'm sorry to say dis but....

Re: I Caught My Mother-in-law Peeping At Us While I Was Having S*x With My Wife[Vide by KINGwax007(m): 7:29am On Jan 07, 2017
I DON'T GIVE A FUCCK!!!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Heartbroken Letter I Sent To My Girl When She Broke Up With Me. / What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo / Ladies Beware, Some Men Are Evil Beasts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.