Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

AFFIDAVIT... The New Law Imposed On Nigeria Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AFFIDAVIT... The New Law Imposed On Nigeria Students (1633 Views)

If They Want To Kill Us, Let Them Kill Us”- Nigeria Students Protest / #openourcampuses: Nigeria Students Agitate For The Reopening Of Schools / Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AFFIDAVIT... The New Law Imposed On Nigeria Students by Saammiee(m): 12:48am On Jan 07, 2017
I just got this msg from a friend in the university of Ekpoma asking all students to swear an affidavit... they recently staged a protest because of increments in school fees and 2 students were actually shot... my question is this ...

Is this the new ploy by universities to tie/stop students from protesting against the greedy and foolish university bodies ...!?

they want to tie our hands and legs because they are hell bent on imposing regulations and fees on us...they scrap union governments citing reasons of corruption.. while they themselves drip with corruption...

well I think its about time we students stand up and defend ourselves... first it was university of Port Harcourt now its Ambrose Alli University ( Ekpoma university)

it might be your school's turn tomorrow... let us stand up and say no to oppression from University Oppressors

Re: AFFIDAVIT... The New Law Imposed On Nigeria Students by shikshark: 1:01am On Jan 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Dutsin-ma Vc Suspended Six Weeks / Jamb To Extend 2018 Registration Date – Ondo Town Crisis / UNIZIK Aspirants 2018-2019 Whatsapp Group- Join For The Lates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.