Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! (33750 Views)

Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! / Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by importexpert(m): 3:39am On Jan 07, 2017
In my previous article i discussed about how to get your ex-girlfriend back and guys in the house were happy about the tips. today, all those ladies that still needs Tunde/Bello their ex-boyfriend, today "na your day just do shakara grin".

Sometimes, we think a break up is the best thing after bread and butter when things go south in a relationship. Emotions are boiling, swords are drawn, words are exchanged and then we decide it is best we go our separate ways.

It is however surprising when you discover that the person who seemed to cause you pain is one your heart will not let go. The heart will always want what it wants. So, what if after a break up, you discover that you still love your ex-boyfriend? Forget what many people say (especially on nairaland). A modest figure of 60% of people in relationships have experienced break up at some time.

So why did they get back? Because the break up gave them time to assess themselves and showed them how valuable the relationship they had was. So, if you still love your ex, don't be shy about it or deny it. Even marriage will have its own issues, and you can't opt out because of it. No, you stay to fix it.

Getting your ex-boyfriend back is not an impossible task. It will just require considerable effort if your relationship was real while it lasted. Here are a couple of things you can do to get him back.

1. Is it worth it:

You need to really be sure if your ex is worth going back to. If he has serious issues like cheating or assault, kindly save yourself from unnecessary future pain and invest your precious energy in to other productive activities. That means it is pointless following the points in this article. If he is worth it, you may then proceed.

2. How did the break up come about:

The first step to treating an illness is accurate diagnosis. You need to know what caused the problem. Was it from your end or it was his fault? Many a time, we lay the entire blame for the failure of a thing on our partner simply because we are the alternative. Even if he was at fault, you need to see the role you may have played in it.

3. Work on yourself:

Rather than mope about, improve your character. Work on your attitude and let go of bad habits that you may have. Also, take out time to change your looks. Obviously, this is one way of attracting his attention since men are creatures of sight. Make a new hairdo, get yourself new outfits and engage in exercise if need be. Those two are absolutely important. While your looks may attract him, your new character will keep him with you.

4. What kind of man is he:

You stand a brighter chance of having him back since you know him. And the good news is, guys are basically single celled. I mean we are easy to understand and predict once you know us. How does your ex like you to relate with him? You should know your way. How does he like to have issues settled?

5. Mutual friends can come in handy:

It is will help if you let close mutual friends that you both share know about your intentions. However, you need to be choosy about who you approach. Not every friend that smiles with you roots for your relationship with him. Intimate them of your plans and get their advise on how to go about it. They are your invaluable asset here.

6. Agree with him:

Agreeing with him does not necessarily mean that he is totally right and you are wrong. Instead, it means you choose to see things from his perspective and acknowledge that his opinion is valid. Wherever there is a misunderstanding, you need to find the understanding that I missing. Be humble in your approach and gentle with your choice of words.

7. Apologize for your fault:

Since we already established that both parties have their share in the blame, apologize for your faults. If your ex is thoughtful, he will naturally feel obligated to own up to his wrongs. However, you need to take some time before you implement this stage. Rome was not built in a day. Don't try to rush the process.

all the best sister as you amend your relationship. feel free to ask questions or post your comments in the comment box.

My next article is not going to be funny for all the runs girls in the house. i will show you how to know that Funke/Amina is a runs girl so you can back out early grin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by importexpert(m): 3:42am On Jan 07, 2017
it is only on NL that you will boldly state: Ladies Only but guys will troop in. i troway salute to all those guys that are here for amebo grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by ogoloray(m): 3:48am On Jan 07, 2017
Hehehe... Somtin dey do u o
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Lastking147(m): 3:48am On Jan 07, 2017
orisirisi
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by importexpert(m): 3:51am On Jan 07, 2017
ogoloray:
Hehehe... Somtin dey do u o

in this administration things are technically done eg defeating boko haram. you have technically done amebo grin. i dey troway salute grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by fergieboy: 3:51am On Jan 07, 2017
undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by importexpert(m): 3:52am On Jan 07, 2017
Lastking147:
orisirisi

bro i dey hail, team eat and clean mouth grin, after finishing amebo you are claiming just passing grin. i love your strategies grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by importexpert(m): 3:54am On Jan 07, 2017
fergieboy:
undecided

translate the words in your pic cheesy
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Lastking147(m): 3:56am On Jan 07, 2017
importexpert:

bro i dey hail, team eat and clean mouth grin, after finishing amebo you are claiming just passing grin. i love your strategies grin
lool I no even read am sef
E too long I be lazy reader haha
why u Neva SLP for ds odd hour bros
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 07, 2017
grin

EX?

Abeeeg this 2017...getting back with ur ex is like picking up a big rock and smash it against ur head.. angry and one more reason, it's better not to go back with ur ex when u know he's a manwh0re.

There's plenty of fishes in the ocean joor...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by importexpert(m): 4:00am On Jan 07, 2017
Lastking147:

lool I no even read am sef
E too long I be lazy reader haha
why u Neva SLP for ds odd hour bros

This is my working hour. i will go to bed by 4am or so. i know you did not read the thread. i know you only came in to see what trapqueen77 said grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Silentscreamer(f): 4:02am On Jan 07, 2017
Why would i wanna go back to my ex? He's already a history to me.

1 Like

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by importexpert(m): 4:03am On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

EX?

Abeeeg this 2017...getting back to ur ex is like picking a big rock and smash it against ur head.. angry and one more reason it's better not to go back to ur ex when u know he's wh0re.

@Trapqueen77 the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know. i just pray that the trap before your queen is not for trapping guys grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Lastking147(m): 4:04am On Jan 07, 2017
importexpert:

This is my working hour. i will go to bed by 4am or so. i know you did not read the thread. i know you only came in to see what trapqueen77 said grin
lool bad Mindset
she's Bae She be my Persona Pesin
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 07, 2017
importexpert:

grin

LastKing147 is my official BEBE cheesy

I love him the way I love my SELF MADE MEN kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Lastking147(m): 4:06am On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

EX?

Abeeeg this 2017...getting back to ur ex is like picking a big rock and smash it against ur head.. angry and one more reason it's better not to go back to ur ex when u know he's wh0re.

lool abi oo
bhet y u use male do example na
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by importexpert(m): 4:07am On Jan 07, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Why would i wanna go back to my ex? He's already a history to me.

sisi this your username has already confused us, so we are confuse if your heart is inline with what you are saying. the name should either be loudscreamer or silentlady grin. sisi from the look of things you are already missing him. just say it lets put the devil to shame grin
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Lastking147(m): 4:09am On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin
Smiles... Love yoy More Bebe
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 07, 2017
importexpert:

@Trapqueen77 the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know. i just pray that the trap before your queen is not for trapping guys grin

Hahaahaaha... As much as possible I don't want them to get trapped..

Someone out here still can't get over tongue ..I believe that the FIRST CUT was very deep wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by importexpert(m): 4:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Lastking147:

lool bad Mindset
she's Bae She be my Persona Pesin

Hahhhhh i thought you came to see if she is planning to get her ex back grin. @trapqueen77 such threads are a treat to your baby so you are not allowed here grin
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Lastking147:

Smiles...
Love yoy More Bebe

Kiss Kiss Bebe.. kiss
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 07, 2017
importexpert:

Hahhhhh i thought you came to see if she is planning to get her ex back grin. @trapqueen77 such threads are a treat to your baby so you are not allowed here grin

grin

Hahahhahahaah... Bebe LastKing.. Abeeeg, don't listen to him..
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Lastking147(m): 4:13am On Jan 07, 2017
importexpert:

A Great Threat oh grin
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by importexpert(m): 4:13am On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

sis am happy for you. @lastking147 you know they have a very fragile heart so hold it very well coz when broken fixing it becomes an uphill tax cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Lastking147(m): 4:16am On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Trust u now
Dey Dunno cool
Bebe u do listen to Shania Twain I no sure I get d spellings sef
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 07, 2017
Lastking147:

Trust u now
Dey Dunno cool
Bebe u do listen to Shania Twain

grin

Used to be.. But now, no more love/mellow songs for TrapQueen cheesy
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Lastking147(m): 4:19am On Jan 07, 2017
importexpert:

sis am happy for you. @lastking147 you know they have a very fragile heart so hold it very well coz when broken fixing it becomes an uphill tax cheesy
This very one no fit break atal
There's Super Glue in Town if anything happen grin
abi I lie Trap
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by importexpert(m): 4:19am On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

sisi you are beating him and you don't want him to cry. you threatened him by coming here and you do not want him to listen to me. if i am lastking147 in the next few days i will follow you bumper to bumper coz my question will be what exactly are you doing here grin?

1 Like

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Lastking147(m): 4:21am On Jan 07, 2017
importexpert:

sisi you are beating him and you don't want him to cry. you threatened him by coming here and you do not want him to listen to me. if i am lastking147 in the next few days i will follow you bumper to bumper coz my question will be what exactly are you doing here grin?
I'd turn Instagram
na to dey follow her oh lool
Trapqueen77 was jus passing by na
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by importexpert(m): 4:22am On Jan 07, 2017
Lastking147:

This very one no fit break atal
There's Super Glue in Town if anything happen grin
abi I lie Trap

bro just watch your steps because i assure you that once broken even the glue factory might not be able to help u grin
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Lastking147(m): 4:23am On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin
Used to be.. But now, no more love/mellow songs for TrapQueen cheesy
yeah me and too her tracks are Epic tho ion listen to em again
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Lastking147(m): 4:25am On Jan 07, 2017
importexpert:

bro just watch your steps because i assure you that once broken even the glue factory might not be able to help u grin
lool thanks for the advice
so. which pekus u dey eye
I sabi say na y u no wan sleep b DAT. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You / 10 Types Of People You Would See In A Club House :D / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.