Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! (33749 Views)

Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! / Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by importexpert(m): 4:26am On Jan 07, 2017
Lastking147:

I'd turn Instagram
na to dey follow her oh lool
Trapqueen77 was jus passing by na

bro yes truly she might be just passing but i am 100% sure you do not want to take chances so keep a watch on Instagram, fb, twitter and NL. if you see her on a similar thread again just start arranging reconciliation before it will result to stories that touch the heart grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by importexpert(m): 4:28am On Jan 07, 2017
Lastking147:

lool thanks for the advice
so. which pekus u dey eye
I sabi say na y u no wan sleep b DAT. grin

i am a typical aboki, your "pekus" slang is confusing grin.
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Lastking147(m): 4:30am On Jan 07, 2017
importexpert:

i am a typical aboki, your "pekus" slang is confusing grin.
cool Aboki dey nice na pekus lol i mean girl by that its my hood slang
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Lastking147(m): 4:32am On Jan 07, 2017
importexpert:

bro yes truly she might be just passing but i am 100% sure you do not want to take chances so keep a watch on Instagram, fb, twitter and NL. if you see her on a similar thread again just start arranging reconciliation before it will result to stories that touch the heart grin
yes oh
Reconciliation khe?
na petition go follow oh
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Silentscreamer(f): 4:35am On Jan 07, 2017
importexpert:

sisi this your username has already confused us, so we are confuse if your heart is inline with what you are saying. the name should either be loudscreamer or silentlady grin. sisi from the look of things you are already missing him. just say it lets put the devil to shame grin
Lol.. no time for going back to past tense.
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by importexpert(m): 5:15am On Jan 07, 2017
Lastking147:

cool Aboki dey nice na
pekus lol i mean girl by that
its my hood slang

bro frankly i do not feel their presence on NL. i always feel as if am with family or guys but not in d midst of ladies that are worth my attention grin. although that doesnt mean i do not respect them 3much. my business schedules kept me awake. i will take my time to learn all ur slangs
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 07, 2017
importexpert:

sisi you are beating him and you don't want him to cry. you threatened him by coming here and you do not want him to listen to me. if i am lastking147 in the next few days i will follow you bumper to bumper coz my question will be what exactly are you doing here grin?

grin

Haain...

U too wan gossips abi? tongue
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hahahahahahaha
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by MizSparks(f): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Why would I want to get him back OP
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by repogirl(f): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
He was exed for a reason and so once he has been exed, that's the end.
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by AntiWailer: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Move on

He will use u as a sex slave for a long time and eventually dump you.

One major reason a guy will take u back is the plenty sex or if he has not had enough and he is feeling like a loser.

Once u ex him or he ex u, Be strong , go through the pain now because u will still go through the pain any way.
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by shumuel(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Yawns, just twerk nakeed in front of him, and bam! You done grin
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by SWORD419(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
why let him go in the first place?
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by davidif: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Why would i wanna go back to my ex? He's already a history to me.

I tire o.
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
I dont give a Bleep cheesy

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Why would i wanna go back to my ex? He's already a history to me.

Hello Ex, i'm still here smiley We can always work things out !
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by FaroukM(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
importexpert:

@Trapqueen77 the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know. i just pray that the trap before your queen is not for trapping guys grin

dis. Is. 2017..that proverb is weak nowadays...why go back to the. Devil and live in hell when you see angel ready to take you to heaven..i rather go for the angel..
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Elmojiid(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
taaaa...why do you need ur ex back...let bygone be bygone joo...fvck my ex coz i dnt need u.
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by offorngozi(f): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nice. Talk only if the two will still agree
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Martinola(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
haha....i was sidelined by a ban..but i'm back now
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Silentscreamer(f): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
truthsayer007:

Hello Ex, i'm still here smiley We can always work things out !
Keep dreaming dude..
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Mikylopez(f): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
wah d fùck do i need him fo?
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by chuksville(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ehn...

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Lataability(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
see.. ok.. take this

Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Cornerstone2020(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin
LastKing147 is my official BEBE cheesy
I love him the way I love my SELF MADE MEN kiss
TrapQueen what is your job self name so you dry for every thread nasal oo
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nawa oo.. See as op and his friends just derailed his thread undecided
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by tessybrown(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

EX?

Abeeeg this 2017...getting back to ur ex is like picking up a big rock and smash it against ur head.. angry and one more reason it's better not to go back to ur ex when u know he's a manwh0re.

There's plenty of fishes in the ocean joor...
MENOPAUSE IS KNOCKING grin
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
tessybrown:

MENOPAUSE IS KNOCKING grin

Not yet... I still have 3yrs ooo,then I'll retire cheesy
Re: 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! by tessybrown(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Not yet... I still have 3yrs ooo,then I'll retire cheesy
3YRS AND U ARE HAPPY.... WELL I FOR REASON YOU, BUT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] / 10 Types Of People You Would See In A Club House :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.