Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:09 PM

How To Cash Funds From Payoneer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Cash Funds From Payoneer (4724 Views)

How To Recover Funds From Accounts Of Deceased Loved Ones. / How Can I Withdraw Money From Payoneer From Nigeria / See How You Can Get $25 From Payoneer Without Spending Any $100[not Referral] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by Nelton(m): 4:33am On Jan 07, 2017
I have some funds on my Payoneer account and when I tried to sell it to those exchangers, I was told that I cannot transfer funds from my account to another account if I have not made a one-time transfer of $200 and above from either my Fiverr or upwork account, I now resorted to using the debit card which was sent to me but anytime I slot it into the atm machine it debits me without dispensing cash. I am suspecting that maybe the new CBN policy is what is making it difficult to dispense cash. Now I really want to cash out money from my account but since I have not made that one time $200 transfer I can't transfer money. Please, all the gurus in the house kindly advise on how I can cash funds from my Payoneer account.

Cc Tabbaz, Singapore1, Justi4jesu, Nsonaso, ladyF, Sunboy.
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by sunboy(m): 5:37am On Jan 07, 2017
Nelton:
I have some funds on my Payoneer account and when I tried to sell it to those exchangers, I was told that I cannot transfer funds from my account to another account if I have not made a one-time transfer of $200 and above from either my Fiverr or upwork account, I now resorted to using the debit card which was sent to me but anytime I slot it into the atm machine it debits me without dispensing cash. I am suspecting that maybe the new CBN policy is what is making it difficult to dispense cash. Now I really want to cash out money from my account but since I have not made that one time $200 transfer I can't transfer money. Please, all the gurus in the house kindly advise on how I can cash funds from my Payoneer account.

Cc Tabbaz, Singapore1, Justi4jesu, Nsonaso, ladyF, Sunboy.

First, you must earn upto $200 from any of their partners before you can send out.

You can try to use the card on ATM it will work, probably network problem when you first did. Try again that's normal.
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by gidimasters(m): 5:57am On Jan 07, 2017
sunboy:

First, you must earn upto $200 from any of their partners before you can send out.

You can try to use the card on ATM it will work, probably network problem when you first did. Try again that's normal.
Please is payoneer Mastercard savings, current, or checking?
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by sunboy(m): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2017
gidimasters:
Anyone works
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by gidimasters(m): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2017
sunboy:

Anyone works

Mine was rejected by the atm

Saying contact your financial institution
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by Linzo(m): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2017
gidimasters:
It's checking

1 Like

Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by Linzo(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2017
gidimasters:

That's because you're using banks that stop dollar transaction, use either gtbank, fidelity, uba or skybank or eco

1 Like

Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by MyschoolNG(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2017
sunboy:

must it be withdrawal of $200 on a single transaction? do they consider accumulated withdrawals that reaches $200
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by gidimasters(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2017
Linzo:

That's because you're using banks that stop dollar transaction, use either gtbank, fidelity, uba or skybank or eco

I used Gtbank bro.

But only tried savings and current.... I will try the credit a
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by sunboy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
gidimasters:

Hmmmm try another bank
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by sunboy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
gidimasters:

I used Gtbank bro.
But only tried savings and current.... I will try the credit a
Try first or zenith, even access
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by legalwealth(m): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
They can also sell to Exchangers like IJAM Exchange.

The rate of ATM withdrawal is currently N320/$ but they can get it out for as low as N350/ $ and as high as N420/ $ depending on the quantity they are exchanging.
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by mrgana1: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Pls can any gud Samaritan tell me the process involve in getting a payoneer card successfully.
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by juliebest(f): 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
mrgana1:
Pls can any gud Samaritan tell me the process involve in getting a payoneer card successfully.

Everything you need to get it is explained in this post -http://www.moneyinayear.com/ultimate-guide-making-money-payoneer-account/
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by twosquare(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
gidimasters:

choose savings at the atm.
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by gidimasters(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
twosquare:
Thanks
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by mat4midable(m): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
please any reliable Exchange should please contact me. I mean reliable and fast exchangers. i have fiverr payooner funds to sell or exchange at good rate. Whatsapp me on this number 08174920258
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by bitwhith: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
twosquare:

Which atm can I use, Zenith, fcmb and access bank didn't work
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by Facile17(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
That's good.

Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by twosquare(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
First Bank
bitwhith:

Which atm can I use, Zenith, fcmb and access bank didn't work
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by bitwhith: 7:18am On Jul 28, 2018
twosquare:
First Bank

i used gtbank and withdrew @361 per dollar. and was charged 5.74$ for withdrawal.
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by LegitBoyy: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2018
mat4midable:
please any reliable Exchange should please contact me. I mean reliable and fast exchangers. i have fiverr payooner funds to sell or exchange at good rate. Whatsapp me on this number 08174920258
Can I contact you too on tips for earning a fortune on fiverr smiley
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by twosquare(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2018
bitwhith:

i used gtbank and withdrew @361 per dollar. and was charged 5.74$ for withdrawal.
Yes. Payoneer fees is $3.15,while ATM operator fees is around $2 and some cents, that is, GTB's fee for using their ATM.
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by bitwhith: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
twosquare:
Yes. Payoneer fees is $3.15,while ATM operator fees is around $2 and some cents, that is, GTB's fee for using their ATM.

Do you have any idea how much other ATM's Like (first bank, access and fcmb) costs Zenith costs 1400 which is way off! And how much their exchange might be. GTB is very far from me.
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by twosquare(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
bitwhith:

Do you have any idea how much other ATM's Like (first bank, access and fcmb) costs Zenith costs 1400 which is way off! And how much their exchange might be. GTB is very far from me.
Same fees bro... I'm not really sure of FirstBank's rate, though it is on the high side.
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by bitwhith: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2018
twosquare:
Same fees bro... I'm not really sure of FirstBank's rate, though it is on the high side.

can i transfer with the payoneer card using an atm?
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by twosquare(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2018
bitwhith:

can i transfer with the payoneer card using an atm?
No.
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by Zdoh(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by drehdinho(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
I want to ask the house. I have funds in my Upwork accounts. I want to withdraw them to Payoneer. Can I withdraw $400 to my UBA bank account linked to my Payoneer account?

And if yes, is there any transaction fee attached?

And what rate will I likely get paid in?

Thanks.
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by surgeonzany(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
drehdinho:
I want to ask the house. I have funds in my Upwork accounts. I want to withdraw them to Payoneer. Can I withdraw $400 to my UBA bank account linked to my Payoneer account?

And if yes, is there any transaction fee attached?

And what rate will I likely get paid in?

Thanks.

Why not try PayPal.... You can message me through the link below

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Register An Entertainment Company In Nigeria? / MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa / CBN Sells $462m To Boost Forex Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.