Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video (49542 Views)

Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS / Bawo Daniel Emami Weds In Warri, Uses Money Spraying Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by sarrki(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2017
idupaul:

Peace is always better

That's what we all clamor for
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by juniior(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2017

Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by EmekaBlue(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2017
Who is he? Unknown biz tycoon to me.

Enjoy ur money

1 Like

Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by IVORY2009(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2017
doctokwus:
Aside being the APC version of Tompolo,what actually does this Ayiri do for a living?
Oh, forgot.He is a billionaire,that is his source of livelihood!
Do you want his boys to pay u a surprise visit grin
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2017
Sweet ride
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Anago5000: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2017
KINGwax007:
off point comment. The guy had a point..

He knows when to fight and when to let go. Unlike Asari and Tompolo wetly dey watch their shoulders Everytime
so Ayiri Emami is now a saint because he is now in APC abi?.God is watching you zombies
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Anago5000: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2017
sarrki:

E pain you ?

i offered to help you the last time i quoted you.my offer still stand.just email me ur CV
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Day11(m): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2017
doctokwus:
Aside being the APC version of Tompolo,what actually does this Ayiri do for a living?
Oh, forgot.He is a billionaire,that is his source of livelihood!
wink

Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by anonymuz(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2017
justicejay:
'Akulagba' of warri? Is Akulagba not a YORUBA word? And leaving a whole warri to show off his billion in YORUBA land. Why are Igbos so obsessed about the Yorubas? Ayam north understanding.
we are not Igbos
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 07, 2017
justicejay:
'Akulagba' of warri?
Is Akulagba not a YORUBA word?
And leaving a whole warri to show off his billion in YORUBA land.
Why are Igbos so obsessed about the Yorubas?
Ayam north understanding.
I don't get u, is Warri an IBO town?
Akulagba is an itsekiri word. The whole south south is not ibo. U should learn abt ur country.
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by KINGwax007(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2017
Anago5000:
so Ayiri Emami is now a saint because he is now in APC abi?.God is watching you zombies
off point again..it seems ur sense went that way...

1 Like

Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by kenoz(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2017
Money good
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by scholes0(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2017
justicejay:
'Akulagba' of warri?

Itsekiri word I think.

1 Like

Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Kobicove(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2017
So, what should we do with this?
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by LifeofAirforce1: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2017
Big Boy
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Jokerman(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2017
KINGwax007:
off point comment. The guy had a point..

He knows when to fight and when to let go. Unlike Asari and Tompolo wetly dey watch their shoulders Everytime

So they should have joined APC??
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2017

Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by itsmybusiness: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2017
This man sef dey behave like real 'Ayiri' in Yoruba Language and i pray he ends up being 'Akulagba' with all this noise over him.
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by KINGwax007(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2017
Jokerman:

So they should have joined APC??
off point comment.

Why are u people so little upstairs? Is it abt joining a party or letting go when due?
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by deolu2000(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2017
Warlord... Siphoning the collective wealth of deltans since 1884AD... I DEY FEEL U JARE.
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by MARKone(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by legendte(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2017
sarrki:
Ayiri my guy

Lagos is your second home

Ayiri knows when to fight and when to let go

Not like the one hiding in the creek

Ayiri carry go
Just when I thought you were the only reasonable zombie here.
Disappointed with you sir
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by April4th(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2017
sarrki:

Good money

Legit money is sweet

What is legit about Ayiri's money?
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by BraniacX(m): 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
sarrki:

Good money

Legit money is sweet

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ol boy! You mumu oh!

You no be areaa! And you no be waffi na him you come come here dey form ovasabi!
Chai! Pessin when do you finish work sha grin

My point is, it isn't a must to comment on things you know abso-fucking-lutely nothing about! Your tomfoolery is showing! cool
Or are you a paid per post APC internet troll?
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Omudia11: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ayiri is Niger Delta from itshekiri and get well soon!
justicejay:
'Akulagba' of warri?
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by BraniacX(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
IVORY2009:
Do you want his boys to pay u a surprise visit grin

Which boys? undecided

Ibori is back, ayiri's bromance with APshit depends on ibori's say so! Wherever ibori leads, ayiri follows
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by babadee1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
justicejay:
'Akulagba' of warri?

You are ignorant. He is Itsekiri. They are a very closely related tribe to Yorubas. Many Itsekiris actually bear Yoruba names.
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
sarrki:

E pain you ?

Yes, he pain am, just ignore the guy
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by pedrilo: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
i heard police siren blazing in d video
arbitrary use of state resources
#Prebendalism
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Emassive(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Am Itsekiri and the dude is a disgrace to the true Akulagba Moduwa Lineage where I come from. He is nothing more than another coward who refuse to dry up the Ile Ife blood flowing inside of him.
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Burgerlomo: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
Abeg who say money no good? Kudi, Ego, Owo, abeg na me dey call you so make you answer me right away without no further delay grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg / Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.