Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? (30315 Views)

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / I Accidentally Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number / Finally Gotten The Itel S31. My Personal Review Follows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin grin grin
boseshalom:
from a stalker who kept requesting for airtime.Never knew it was my stubborn teenage brother
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by shumuel(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
RB007:
grin grin

Call
I once got a call from a man with an Hausa Accent "Salamalekun! Salamalekun!....Kabiru!...Hallo...Kabir....." I just hanged up

grin

Text
I once got a text message that "my BVN has not been done and my account will be blocked" ...and the funny thing was i just completed my BVN two days earlier grin grin

Share yours

Kikiki Lol grin i get that text message very month

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Bilabong(m): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Everyday things

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Estharfabian:

Roger that! grin

.You made lotta frenemies already cheesy.

.howdy do that? grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
shumuel:

Kikiki Lol grin i get that text message very month

..those guys are

.really into you grin
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Kabz: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
One Aboki pestered my life ehn. Couldn't even Understand what he was speaking. Man called like 10 times per hour. As I tire to speak English for am I begin speak my native dialect. Nor be person tell am make e stop.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by kingsmith4(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
linasparkle:
u re so right, but pls why is it so?
dey lack vitamin A

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Ryabcool(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lmao na those aboki ooo.. . Calling a nigga unnecessarily

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
RB007:

.You made lotta frenemies already cheesy.

.howdy do that? grin grin

eh, I just be me. grin

and people go gaga! tongue

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by shumuel(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
RB007:

..those guys are

.really into you grin

grin Don't mind them, they want my money so bad but wont get a kobo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by darepapi: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
bjhaid:
Hausas are fond of diallin wrong numbers

Lols

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Estharfabian:

eh, I just be me. grin

and people go gaga! tongue

..Hahahaha! grin Thats the best way to roll...

....Being Real...being urself all through cool grin cool
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
RB007:

..Hahahaha! grin Thats the best way to roll...

....Being Real...being urself all through cool grin cool

lol. grin

sometimes, I do it on purpose. looking for trouble is Good business! grin

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by edudguy(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
donholy28:
Every wrong number is 90% likely to be a Hausa person on the line
And 70 percent of time its always an Airtel number

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mine is Text "Chidimma, I know what you and your mum are up to. I know what you want, I won't give it to you until you beg. Ashawo! "

My name is not even Chidimma.
I later found out that the guy is a Northerner..
#Hiss
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Estharfabian:

lol. grin

sometimes, I do it on purpose. looking for trouble is Good business! grin

..For me... Sometimes→it helps me find my lost appetite cheesy

...or makes me feel more comfy grin cheesy cheesy ....Yo bad yo know "♪all eyes on yo♪ grin
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Dicksonpal: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Misterpaul:
I got a call from this girl that always forming posh for me like she lives in banana island and doesn't knw how to speak Igbo...

*my phone rings* I answered the call.

ME: helloo

SHE: Papa e bo la chi

ME: what?

SHE: Papa obu Ify ne kwu... biko sendia lam five tauzand

ME: Hey! Ify...its me Paul you are talking to not ur papa.

SHE: Jizuzz!...*cuts the call*
translation please
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Catalin:
Mine is Text "Chidimma, I know what you and your mum are up to. I know what you want, I won't give it to you until you beg. Ashawo! "

My name is not even Chidimma.
I later found out that the guy is a Northerner..
#Hiss

..now this is

.hilarious grin grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by olureignforever: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Babaisaac:
Well Af****jas and h***sa been calling wrong number since 19BC while for text MTN music plus and game plus subscription mtcheeeew I hate does pple

Na Igbos no dey call wrong number. Till today, I can't count how many ibos have called my line. You go just dey your own dem go just dey disturb upandan. My message, crime o, good o, bad o, wrong number call o cuts across all tribes. Na the one wey call you u go Sabi. Sikena

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by anumide(f): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by apholaryn: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Babaisaac:
Well Af****jas and h***sa been calling wrong number since 19BC while for text MTN music plus and game plus subscription mtcheeeew I hate does pple
Afonja's for wia? u must be high on dumbness

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by kene05(m): 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
One mallam from Kebbi, kept calling me for two days, I suppose the number he wanted to call belonged to someone he worked for whom hasn't paid him yet, the more I tried to clear him it was a wrong number, d more he sed oga walahi e no go better for you.. Damboroba shege u give your pikin fone to lie give me, oga walahi u go pay me... Banza ... I just had to stop picking the calls.

13 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
RB007:

..For me... Sometimes→it helps me find my lost appetite cheesy

...or makes me feel more comfy grin cheesy cheesy ....Yo bad yo know "♪all eyes on yo♪ grin

lol. grin

doing my ''thang! cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
kene05:
One mallam from Kebbi, kept calling me for two days, I suppose the number he wanted to call belonged to someone he worked for whom hasn't paid him yet, the more I tried to clear him it was a wrong number, d more he sed oga walahi e no go better for you.. Damboroba shege u give your pikin fone to lie give me, oga walahi u go pay me... Banza ... I just had to stop picking the calls.

Hahahahahaha! grin

Oh my gawd! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Salym(m): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
donholy28:
Every wrong number is 90% likely to be a Hausa person on the line
Will interest you to know that most people who called me wrongly are non Hausas. I got one just 2 days ago.
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by kingsmith4(m): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
I got a text 4rm my neigbor hu her parents traveld 4 burial *10ks baby u 4ckd me so hard 2day I rili rili mssd dis hope ur home nw* And I bn dy trip 4 dt gal o! so I decided 2 rply her *yes bae am home nw* I dy 4ck her lyk 2mrw no dy nw....................AND I got a cll 4rm a yoruba woman wen I told her s a rong nomba she started abusin me dt ama thief dt I shud return d fone 2 whr I took it 4rm. Oleeee! I ws lyk *and I only hv 1 fvcK left*
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Got this last year

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by theimmortals(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
RB007:

You've been here since '08

Is this how hu behave tongue

I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Adebanjids1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
oluwafreshkid:
It was during this last Bournemouth vs Arsenal game, I called my sis to say I'll be coming home late o

"Hello bukky"
She: "hello who's this?"
Me: " help you tell mum ill be home late o"
She: "which mum? Please who's this? "
Me: I was confused faa.... 'is this bukky?'
She: "yes this is bukky, what do you want?"
Me: "Haba, bukky akingbola?" (name changed)
She: yes this is bukky akingbola
Me: shuo! Bukky akingbola, fresh's sister? It's me na ur bro...
She: my bro is sleeping o, you have dialled wrong number.

We're friends now sha... she bears same name and surname as my sister.

I just search for the name walahi the girl is on facebook

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by tomdon(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
blackboy2star:
Hi guys. I am so happy and proud of myself and I thought I should share this with you!!! Today I saw myself on TV, when I turned it off grin

Wawoo
Stupidness, it's in you!
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by iambijo(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mine is very touching one, a woman call saying "chinedu my son, my son, where are you ? Please come back home, then an elderly male voice start talking to me beggn me to come back home, i explain to him, he told me that chinedu leave them pls if i knew his wherebout i shauld let them know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) / Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem / How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.