Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Life; A Mystery Everyone Loves - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life; A Mystery Everyone Loves (364 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life; A Mystery Everyone Loves by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 07, 2017
I miss you,
How is that even possible?
I've never met you and
Neither have you,
So how come I've got this urge of
Longing to meet you
Somewhere, somehow, one day?

Life is really mysterious. It's left one with so many unanswered questions. I sometimes wonder to myself why I feel strong attractions to certain kinds of people I see on TV (OK I know SOME people would be like "what da f..." ) There are a lot of people I see on TV, a lot of them but I get drawn to a few. Now I ask myself why? Maybe I once existed before, maybe I had a past life and maybe these people, somewhere, somehow I knew them but I can't remember any of that (my past life). And why the hell can't I remember ALL that happened during my previous life? OK, maybe my curiosity has gotten the best part of me when I said "all" but at least why can't I remember just a "little bit" of my previous life? Was I ever married? Did I ever meet or had a relationship with these people I saw on my TV screen or in reality? To put this more further, how old am I? (OK, I'm not talking about the age I think I am.) What if I'm a thousand years old? Or a million years old? Or a zillion years old? Or any other zeros-you-could-add-to-zeros years old? How many times have I died and reincarnated and to what was I reincarnated to? An animal? What kind of animal though? (A lion, a tiger, a cheetah, a wolf, a coyote...? I guess so, cause I sure love me some wild cats and dogs cheesy ) A sea creature, a parasite, a human being, an ET? Come on Universe or whatever God is up there answer me already!!!

Courtesy of My Thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Is Pregnant With Twins!!!! / Pls Check What You Eat / GILEAD.COM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.