Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) (33978 Views)

8 Storey Building Collapses In Owerri: 40 People Trapped (Graphic Pics) / Policeman Dies As Burning Building Collapses In Lagos / Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) by Longcucumber(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
And i day always buy market from there.
Re: People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) by copiescopy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
yeah

mulante:
1. I got a dig bick
2. You that read wrong
3. You read that wrong too
4. You checked
5. You smiled
(or not)
7. You are wondering why you're still this reading this
8. You saw that mistake... right? (On 7)
10. But did you see that I skipped 6?
10. You checked
11. And saw you that I repeated 10 and skipped 9
12. I said saw you, not you saw
13. I also skipped 2
14. You got tricked
15. I'm just wasting your time go back to reading the comments
Re: People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) by overboard(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
mulante:
1. I got a dig bick
2. You that read wrong
4. You checked
5. You smiled
(or not)
10. You checked
13. I also skipped 2
14. You got tricked

Goathead... you got me, LoL!!!
Re: People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
cheiii na brassas building o, who no sabi brassas for that market? na she be no1 for any sort of textile material you are looking for. either for aseobi purpose or to buy wholesale, you name it her building is FULLY STOCKED

I just hope the extent of the damage isn't huge
Re: People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) by Melanite: 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
cheiii na brassas building o, who no sabi brassas for that market? na she be no1 for any sort of textile material you are looking for. either for aseobi purpose or to buy wholesale, you name it her building is FULLY STOCKED

I just hope the extent of the damage isn't huge

I just hope say she get insurance sad
Re: People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) by Emmyrind1: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
mulante:
1. I got a dig bick
2. You that read wrong
4. You checked
5. You smiled
(or not)
10. You checked
13. I also skipped 2
14. You got tricked

Re: People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
mulante:
1. I got a dig bick
2. You that read wrong
4. You checked
5. You smiled
(or not)
10. You checked
13. I also skipped 2
14. You got tricked

You must be suffering from Autistic Dyslexia and Mental agility to come up with this.
Re: People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) by Sard(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Some people's lives are in danger, and all some of these kids on Nairaland can come up with are pathetic jokes about avengers, "I don't give a fvck" and whatnot. Lost souls!
Re: People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) by Oba1ni(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
God pls come into the situation of the owner of the store, according to the statement of the traders.

Mean while, the owner right now.........

Re: People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
cardoctor:

You must be suffering from Autistic Dyslexia and Mental agility to come up with this.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4708898_4692216img20161206225837jpeg0c238a4f6d1947efbff659219d9fba80_jpeg5d533b2b4b3240af2ad8d40954784301

u sure say nah only car u de dr?
Re: People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
One of the numerous prophecies for 2017 include a fire outbreak in some part of the country( chai grin see scope)
That Prophet now be like " You see I no tell you" grin
Re: People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) by offorngozi(f): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
May they be consoled
Re: People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) by mindtricks: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lionbite:
Omg! This is serious someone should call the avengers, justice league and the fantastic four their assistance is currently needed.

Nigerians as usual, always sound daft when it matters most and completely losing the faintest sense of responsibility, and refusing to know where to draw the line, and what is not to be joked with. In stupidity lies their bliss!
Re: People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
How far with the rescue stuff? We are talking of lives at risk. Some are talking of saving asebi and lace materials and store owner insurance. Smh. Imagine.
Lives first before property abeg!
Re: People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) by Afritop(m): 6:24am On Jan 08, 2017
JUMPING FROM THAT STOREY BUILDING TO AVOID FIRE IS USELESS AND SUICIDE. NA TO JUST BEGIN TO SHOUT LIKE CRAZY MAD MAN SURE PASS
Re: People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) by Bobnaira: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2017
Nairaland andbfake new!! I was there live, no body was trapped. The shop was even locked when the fire started. The people u we hanging on the building were trying to put out the fire before the arrival of fire service agents. All this lies just get attention? Na wa oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty / Land, Houses For Sale @ Magboro (makógi, mápárá Etc @ Back Of MFM Prayer City) / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Landlord Or Landlady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.