Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor (59300 Views)

Cardinal John Onaiyekan Retires As Archbishop Of Abuja / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Iheazy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chai..GOD BLESS RCCG
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by augustineokoro(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Daddy adeboye: am Wishing you happy retirement. you have really ran the race & also still on the race. I pray for Gods more strength and blessing to continue keeping you healthy till the crown comes. *I love you sir*
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Segadem(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
kITATITA:

@bolded, which humanity? Redeem in not noted for service to humanity, including philanthropy, youth capacity building or liberation theology. Redeem is not even noted for going to the hinterland to win souls. Redeem poachesfrom other denominations. What does the church even stand for?
...well u may be right if there's any other church which bears redeem but if u are talking about Redeemed Churh (RCCG) then you are far from the truth

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Bluette(f): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
i think pst Obayemi is appointed as d overseer in Nigeria, not of d world. pls try to get d facts right o. hes appointed as d national overseer. PASTOR ADEBOYE IS STILL THE GENERAL OVERSEER.
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by dschools: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
Another MD or CEO! Admin uses the word F for?
OK

But

No f*ck left to give.

Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by yucydezzy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]But why can't other tribes head RCCG for Christ sake...the branches of RCCG I've been to western pastors are the dullest of em all...Other Ethnic groups should be considered too next time.
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Tobium1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
maximunimpact:
Another yahoo man to take over, and the milking of the gullibles continues, where are the give a "F" guys when u need them.......

We went in search for some bleeps to give, pls be patient, and tanks in anticipation
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by AvsGot007(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pidgin2:
Nice but does the church belong to people from the SW?
just look at what you posted...later you goan say Nigeria is good and Nigeria is goan be better! HOW?

I'll tell you Again NOTHING IS WORKING and it includes you!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by ikorodureporta: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
Go over that hill......over there... grin

Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by igbeke: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
dingbang:
What of Oyedepo grin

Oyedepo? He is not retiring now. Rather, he just 'refired'.
Jehovah of all sufficiency is his strength.
I covet the unction of God's anointing upon him, in Jesus name.
And as for Baba Adeboye, he came, he saw and he conquered.
Happy Retirement Life, sir.
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by dschools: 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=Emblj post=52610680]

Must you tribalise everything? Even things of God.
Make no mistakes , this is not politics.[/quote

if I hear so politics no dey!

Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by VagileVictor(m): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
God bless His Papa Enoch Adejare Adeboye for a meritorious service and grace to his successor.
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pidgin2:
Nice but does the church belong to people from the SW?
Pls just stop that there. Don't try to bring Tribalism into the church. Btw i don't believe the news
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by kiddie(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thought he said the one who'll succeed him is still a drunkard
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by defemidefemi(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Na me Oyedepo wan appoint but he never get my number
dingbang:
What of Oyedepo grin

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by almarthins(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
seunlayi:
as a Deeperlifer, I will also miss him.

Bro Afoskalex, you are sighted by RS

Don't be gullible jare! Adeboye can't retire now

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by miqos02(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
cool
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by defemidefemi(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
I heard that too
kiddie:
Thought he said the one who'll succeed him is still a drunkard

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by AdiDami: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
I saw it coming when he was rounding up during the Annual Convention and I just want to say "thank God for all He has done through you.
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by coolrose(m): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
I think the message was misinterpreted.

I just called a friend and he's saying 3 Pastors were called out and one of them is Pastor Obayomi Who is appointed to assist Daddy GO as the Nigeria Overseer while daddy GO still remains the General Overseer.
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Jarey08(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:

Yes. All Yoruba churches Exploits the Igbos to Enrich yorubas.

Igbos should learn from this.
Hian! May God redeem your soul. Your brain needs an overhaul
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Olulinks(m): 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
fijiano202:
Why Daddy,not good oooo,you are the thread holding everything together...

Game of thrones.let the game begin.....winter is coming

God is the pillar holding RCCG and everything together. Don't make mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
totalhouse:

I knew this is what the news will carry... Jokers
Anyways pastor J. O. Obayemi is the new national overseer (Nigeria alone) because of the new 'general bubu 's law' to 'checkmate' the church... In Nigeria today, any general overseer in Nigeria will always serve by tenure, no more general overseer till death in Nigeria..
The government is poking nose into church in order to have her way for a kind of control on the Church.. We know where they are going.. Revenue must be generated through all means... Just let them continue, we are ready for the insensitive government...
Pastor E. A. Adeboye is still the general overseer worldwide because Rccg is a global church
Don't worry! Some of us are waiting for them. Any plan to turn the Church to a means of IGR will not work in my lifetime
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by jide219(m): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Respect to pastor kumuyi he is older than Adeboye but he is still upright and working tirelessly for the work of God,as a minister of God u re not supposebto retire when Jesus has not come and sinners are dieing
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Eazie351(m): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
seunlayi:
Where are the mods? Has lailasticlala gone to the snake market in lagos?

Been long i saw a snake thread on front page...just saying

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by cbrass(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
But this Man really destroyed rccg ,I pray he makes peace with his maker before he goes home cry
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Irreplaceable48(f): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
All of u spreading false info, there is God o!! Daddy G.O never said so, stop misleading people!!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by cbrass(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
jide219:
Respect to pastor kumuyi he is older than Adeboye but he is still upright and working tirelessly for the work of God,as a minister of God u re not supposebto retire when Jesus has not come and sinners are dieing

Did you think twice before posting this

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
AvsGot007:
just look at what you posted...later you goan say Nigeria is good and Nigeria is goan be better! HOW?

I'll tell you Again NOTHING IS WORKING and it includes you!
.. Haba, it's just an observation, Nigeria is working!
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Emblj:

Must you tribalise everything? Even things of God.
Make no mistakes , this is not politics.

Is it a lie or coincidence undecided
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by jide219(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
cbrass:

Did you think twice before posting this
yup,are you for or aganist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) / Religion Has Finished My Mother..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.