Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? (1555 Views)

I Need Help I Have Chronic Mouth And Body Odour / I Need Advice, I Have Chronic Rhinosinusitis / Health 101: The Best Remedy For Diarrhoea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by zabson(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Doctors in the House:

I have been having chronic diarrhoea for more than two weeks now. I have been prescribed different sorts of antibiotics and antiparasitic drugs but nothing has changed, it's as thou i neva took any drugs. Pls what could be wrong with me?
Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by Unionised(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Keep eating vegetables and fruits and drink plenty water.

So long as you are purging, then you are on your way to recovery,

Body simply expelling unwanted substances.
Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by freesinzu(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Its is called Jedi-jedi beta find one agbo joint mske you shack beta agbo, you ho dey alright.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by zabson(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thanks.
Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by zabson(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
freesinzu:
Its is called Jedi-jedi beta find one agbo joint mske you shack beta agbo, you ho dey alright.
I dnt like d way they do things...very unsanitary. i doubt if it'll help.

1 Like

Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
I know of someone who can help Trapqueen77 she has been dealing with it in her privately owned hospital
Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by babyt66: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Use diawell and reishi
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by freesinzu(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
zabson:

I dnt like d way they do things...very unsanitary. i doubt if it'll help.
I know a clean joint, ebute metta area are you close

1 Like

Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
MykOnyxo:
I know of someone who can help Trapqueen77 she has been dealing with it in her privately owned hospital

Abeeeg grin

Why u keep mentioning me.. Don't tell me u we're been trapped tongue
Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Abeeeg grin

Why u keep mentioning me.. Don't tell me u we're been trapped tongue
it's a cupid trap queen..... ama keep mentioning till I'm outta it.. Trapqueen77
Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
MykOnyxo:

it's a cupid trap queen..... ama keep mentioning till I'm outta it.. Trapqueen77

shocked shocked

Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by zabson(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
freesinzu:

I know a clean joint, ebute metta area are you close

gh
Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by zabson(m): 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

shocked shocked
U running towards me...tnx u chose to help.
Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by zabson(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77 I would appreciate it if u help. tnx
Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
zabson:

2wks of diarrhoea? U must be dehydrated... Why not admit urself in the hospital for proper check up..

That cud cause more complications ...act now before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by zabson(m): 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

2wks of diarrhoea? U must be dehydrated... Why not admit urself in the hospital for proper check up..

That cud cause more complications ...act now before it's too late.

Tnx
Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
zabson:
like hw mny times do u stool a day
Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by zabson(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
like hw mny times do u stool a day

like 4-5 times. but ystdy d doctor asked me to take loperamide, which has worked in reducing d frequency...but i pass out watery stool nonetheless.
Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by ChelseaDr(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
Stooling for two weeks or more is an ominous sign. If the loperamide did not stop it and if you have persistent fever and some tiny swellings on your neck and armpit, then I also suggest you quickly go to the hospital for further check.

Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by stepo707: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2017
ChelseaDr:
Stooling for two weeks or more is an ominous sign. If the loperamide did not stop it and if you have persistent fever and some tiny swellings on your neck and armpit, then I also suggest you quickly go to the hospital for further check.

Cheers!!
What could the dwelling on neck and armpit mean?
Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by ChelseaDr(m): 9:09am On Jan 09, 2017
stepo707:

What could the dwelling on neck and armpit mean?

There are things I shouldn't write here, but if such swellings(lymph node swelling) exist, then go to hospital for further checks and tests
Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by olaztek(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2021
zabson:
Doctors in the House:

I have been having chronic diarrhoea for more than two weeks now. I have been prescribed different sorts of antibiotics and antiparasitic drugs but nothing has changed, it's as thou i neva took any drugs. Pls what could be wrong with me?
I'm currently suffering from this chronic diarrhea and I have taken all kinds of anti-diarrhea drugs also. Pls, How did you cure it?
Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by juman(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
olaztek:

I'm currently suffering from this chronic diarrhea and I have taken all kinds of anti-diarrhea drugs also. Pls, How did you cure it?

First you need to visit a doctor.

But also be mindful that it may be allergy problem.
You might be allergic to one food or drink or cream etc.
Check and study your lifestyle and body reaction.
Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by choxcity: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2021
The Healing Streams program with Pastor Chris where people receive their healing by participating online is very close, Kindly register yourself, family members, friends and neighbors for Healing Stream. Use this link:

https:///364ZvgC

Re: I Have Chronic Diarrhoea. Whats Wrong With Me? by ForestHill: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
zabson:
Doctors in the House:

Hello Zabson, how are you today?

(1) (Reply)

Hospitals Face Shutdown As Health Workers Commence Indefinite Strike / Breaking!! FG To Begin Adminstration Of Covid 19 Booster Shots For IDPs Tomorrow / How Many Times Does A Person Dream At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.