Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? (5504 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
What is considered tall and short is subjective, so what is the shortest/tallest height of a guy you would prefer to date?

I'm not particularly tall myself (about 5'6) but the shortest I would prefer would be about 5'10 and a guy can never be too tall for me to be honest although 6'2 to 6'4 would be perfect

Edit: Ignoring all other qualities he may possess (for this particular question) and just focusing on his height to avoid "what if he's short and rich, good looking etc" questions. I just want to know what you consider short, tall and what would be your preference if you had the ultimate choice.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2017

I'm 5'5ft... very short. anything shorter than 5'10 looks like a dwarf to me. not attractive.grin.

so, I'm sticking to 6''.....zzzzzz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin

I like tall men..

Height matters to me.. Maybe coz I'm short cheesy

5'8 & up for me..
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
#Proudly #6'2

#YOLO
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
You're 5'4 but you be looking for a 6'4 dude

#WeyDoneMa

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by martyns303(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Estharfabian:

I'm 5'5ft... very short. anything shorter than 5'10 looks like a dwarf to me. not attractive.grin.

So if short looking iyanya approaches you, you won't go for him or atleast think about it ? Na who height dom epp undecided
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
. I'll be 6.4 .

.March
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
You're 5'4 but you be looking for a 6'4 dude

#WeyDoneMa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by fhelihx(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
truthsayer007:

So if short looking iyanya approaches you, you won't go for him or atleast think about it ? Na who height dom epp undecided

I wonder oh
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
truthsayer007:

Are you talking about his money? Because when money is involved people tend to be more willing to forfeit standards they'd usually be stricter with, with an 'average' Joe

1 Like

Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
1bkaye:

Are you talking about his money? Because when money is involved people tend to be more willing to forfeit standards they'd be stricter with with an average Joe

Exactly, money is always involved lol. Besides Iyanya is good looking, he may just be short. Same as Wizkid.

So height no dey epp anybody abeg !

1 Like

Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by luminouz(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
1bkaye:
What is considered tall and short is subjective, so what is the shortest/tallest height of a guy you would prefer to date?

I'm not particularly tall myself (about 5'6) but the shortest I would prefer would be about 5'10 and a guy can never be too tall for me to be honest although 6'2 to 6'4 would be perfect
See ur mouth! Use clay and make him ursef naaaaaaa!
Am 5'9..... Am I supposed to cry?
Ladies love my stature..thank u!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
5'7 ft and above is tall for a guy, anything below that is short.
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
truthsayer007:

Exactly, money is always involved lol. Besides Iyanya is good looking, he may just be short. Same as Wizkid.

So height no dey epp anybody abeg !
Ok, ignoring all other qualities he may possess (for this particular question) and just focusing on his height to avoid "what if he's short and rich, good looking etc" questions. I just want to know what you consider short, tall and what would be your preference if you had the ultimate choice. Will add to the initial post.
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by luminouz(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
Estharfabian:

Am not 6'..am 5.9'... But yu won't regret it babe! kiss
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
luminouz:

See ur mouth! Use clay and make him ursef naaaaaaa!
Am 5'9..... Am I supposed to cry?
Ladies love my stature..thank u!
I'm not saying it's bad, different people prefer different heights
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by luminouz(m): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
1bkaye:
I'm not saying it's bad, different people prefer different heights
I know beautiful! Just yanking ur legs! tongue
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by luminouz(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I like tall men..

Height matters to me.. Maybe coz I'm short cheesy

5'8 & up for me..
Am 5'9 Cutie! So u see...we match! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
luminouz:

Am 5'9 Cutie! So u see...we match! kiss kiss kiss kiss

That's quite tall for a shorty like me.. grin
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by luminouz(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Laughs in spiritual powers! I know it babe....I so know it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
luminouz:

Laughs in spiritual powers! I know it babe....I so know it!

grin

What more can I say.. I'm blushing now..
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
1bkaye:
Ok, ignoring all other qualities he may possess (for this particular question) and just focusing on his height to avoid "what if he's short and rich, good looking etc" questions. I just want to know what you consider short, tall and what would be your preference if you had the ultimate choice. Will add to the initial post.

Well I'm a guy, 5'5 is considered short for a lady but Its Okay for me. I can also go with 6 ft too for tall.

But then, you cannot Never ignore other qualities. A girl with the Cocacola shape that is 5'5, is still preferred that a long tiny 6 ft.

sempumping is around 6ft or thereabout tongue

I know don't why u are bothered about height tho, Are you trying to convince yourself for a guy or something undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by luminouz(m): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

What more can I say.. I'm blushing now..
Ur allowed! Blush more sef ! N holla@me at d usual! kiss
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
luminouz:

Ur allowed! Blush more sef ! N holla@me at d usual! kiss

Okies.. Lemme reach u on the other side grin
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
truthsayer007:

Well I'm a guy, 5'5 is considered short for a lady but Its Okay for me. I can also go with 6 ft too for tall.

But then, you cannot Never ignore other qualities. A girl with the Cocacola shape that is 5'5, is still preferred that a long tiny 6 ft.

sempumping is around 6ft or thereabout tongue

I know don't why u are bothered about height tho, Are you trying to convince yourself for a guy or something undecided
Lolz ...I'm not as tall

And not as short as 5.5 wink
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by luminouz(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Okies.. Lemme reach u on the other side grin
Okies...... grin
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Fernandowski(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
some girls still refer to me as too tall but I am proudly 6'9

#basketballplayer

1 Like

Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by queencalipso(f): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Lol grin don't I just like you!! cheesy
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by queencalipso(f): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Fernandowski:
some girls still refer to me as too tall but I am proudly 6'9

#basketballplayer
Ehhh shocked you are almost 7ft!! You are too tall
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Fernandowski(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
queencalipso:
Ehhh shocked you are almost 7ft!! You are too tall
lolzzz

I said it

you ain't the first to tell me today and neither will you be the last
Re: Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
queencalipso:

Lol grin don't I just like you!! cheesy

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Olosho Gave Tunde A Slap for Touching And Squeezing Her Oranges (pics) / Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For / Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.