Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

How To Setup An Authority Site That Will Earn $500 Monthly Using Google Adsense - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Setup An Authority Site That Will Earn $500 Monthly Using Google Adsense (4451 Views)

Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. / How To Earn $500 Or More Daily Legal Profit On Facebook Without Scamming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Setup An Authority Site That Will Earn $500 Monthly Using Google Adsense by ourchoice(m): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
CosmicJames:
Lol...Boss, you no go kill me with laugh! The truth is that you didn't teach me everything. But even at that, you remain my memtor! Have you seing were a mentor is learning from his students? Impossicant! They may work together though.
lolz....at your service any day, any time grin

1 Like

Re: How To Setup An Authority Site That Will Earn $500 Monthly Using Google Adsense by PNEUMA0001: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
ourchoice:
Purchase Hosting Plan
Go for a bluehost dot com $3.9 monthly hosting plan, I think that’s affordable for a start, and when there is need, or when you start making enough money, you can upgrade.

You can also try Godaddy $1 monthly plan and pay for 2 years, that's around $24 to give you enough room to experiment and stand firm.

Blue Host will take you to the domain section after you have chosen a plan. If you already have a domain name then you can transfer it quick and easy.

Setup Your Site/Blog
Assuming you have purchased hosting plan from bluehost or Godaddy, BH will take you to the domain section after you have chosen a plan, but if you already have a domain name, you can transfer it.

After you are done setting up your domain name on your bluehost, you can then go ahead and install wordpress. To do this, once you are logged into your bluehost dot com account, click on “hosting”, then click on “cpanel’ and a drop down menu will appear, click on “install wordpress” and it will take you to the next screen where you will be asked to select the domain name you want to install wordpress on.

After that, select your site name or title, admin username, password and Email and you are good to go. Make sure you enable “Show advanced option”.

Once you have selected the above, click on “install now” and that’s it.

Go ahead and finish setting up the site, if you need any assistance, just drop a comment or shoot me a mail.

I GUESS OP HAVE BEEN BANNED AGAIN??
Re: How To Setup An Authority Site That Will Earn $500 Monthly Using Google Adsense by lexaydfg(m): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
It seems this naira land moderators are enemies of progress... why una dey ban my mentor now....
Is trying to help us become wealthy
Re: How To Setup An Authority Site That Will Earn $500 Monthly Using Google Adsense by Neduo1(m): 12:01am On Nov 09, 2018
Byikson:
I am following. For those that need a blog site I am here to help out.
please tell me how, I want to start.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Purchased Anything From Amazon.com? / Exchange Rate Of Naira To Dollar As At Today / NSE Market Capitalisation Loses N74bn In One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.