Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) (1672 Views)

Johnny The Gambler / Smart Gambler / Extra Time In The Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) by slimprisi(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2005
During the Great Depression in nairaland, there was a man who walked into a bar one day. He went up to the bartender and said, "Bartender, I'the like to buy the house a round of drinks."

The bartender said, "That's fine, but we're in the middle of the Depression, so I'll need to see some money first."

The guy pulled out a huge wad of bills and set them on the bar. The bartender can't believe what he's seeing. "Where did you get all that money?" asked the bartender.

"I'm a professional gambler," replied the man.

The bartender said, "There's no such thing! I mean, your odds are fifty-fifty at best, right?"

"Well, I only bet on sure things," said the guy.

"Like what?" asked the bartender.

"Well, for example, I'll bet you 2000 naira because we're in nairaland that I can bite my right eye," he said.

The bartender thought about it. "Okay," he said.

So, the guy pulled out his false right eye and bit it. "Aw, you screwed me," said the bartender, and paid the guy his 2000naira.

"I'll give you another chance. I'll bet you another 2000 naira that I can bite my left eye," said the stranger.

The bartender thought again and said, "Well, I know you're not blind, I mean, I watched you walk in here. I'll take that bet." So, the guy pulled out his false teeth and bit his left eye.

"Aw, you screwed me again!" protested the bartender.

"That's how I win so much money, bartender. I'll just take a create of your best Gordons park in lieu of the 2000 naira," said the man.

With that, the guy went to the back room and spent the better part of the night playing cards with some of the locals. After many hours of drinking and card playing, he stumbled up to the bar. Drunk as a skunk, he said, "Bartender, I'll give you one last chance. I'll bet you 3000 naira that I can stand on this bar on one foot and piss into that whiskey bottle on that shelf behind you without spilling a drop."

The bartender once again pondered the bet. The guy couldn't even stand up straight on two feet, much less one. "Okay, you're on," he said.

The guy climbed up on the bar, stood on one leg, and began pissing all over the place. He hit the bar, the bartender, himself, but not a drop made it into the whiskey bottle.

The bartender was ecstatic. Laughing, the bartender said, "Hey pal, you owe me 3000 naira".

The guy climbed down off the bar and said, "That's okay. I just bet each of the guys in the card room 80 thousand bucks each that I could piss all over you and the bar and still make you laugh!"
Re: Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) by Allenpowered(m): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2005
man this is funnyyyyyyyy!
Re: Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) by Chigszy(f): 4:34am On Jul 20, 2005
that jokes was used in the movie "desperado" staring Antonoi banderas ang salma heik (hope i got the last name correct??)!! men, Antonio Banderas is so hot!!!
Re: Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) by hotangel2(f): 7:09am On Jul 20, 2005
Who could hotter than a man with spanish accent or watever accent he's got.

Anyways funny joke. grin
Re: Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) by Dorcas(f): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2005
oh that's funny.
Re: Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) by nike4luv(f): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2005
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahah grin
Re: Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) by eslynera(f): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2006
wuahahahahahahahahahaHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) by Oracle(m): 2:49am On Dec 04, 2006
That guy is really a bad gambler
Re: Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) by kronkykay(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2008
damn sick joke
Re: Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) by ituen(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2008
Thats a professional gambler to the core
Re: Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) by clemcykul(f): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2008
a prof on display grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) by jmkbond(f): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2009
ituen,longest time
Re: Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) by D1KeleVra(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2009
Lovely Lovely Joke. I love this. Not u Clem, so stay away! tongue
Re: Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) by aristole(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2009
@poster.Thumbs up

Ituen,happy new year!!!!
Re: Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) by em19em6: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Naija
Re: Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) by webcrawlers00: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2019
.I proposed to my ex-wife. But she said no. She believes I’m just after my money

3.I hate people who take drugs. DEA is the worst

4.Three business associates, an Igbo man, a
Yoruba man and a Chinese man, went to eat
lunch together at a restaurant in Surulere.
While in the middle of their meal, a fly came in
through the window. It flew across the table
to where the Igbo man was but he just
waved his hands to chase it away.
The fly then went to where the Yoruba man
was, he also chased it away.
Finally, the fly then went to where the Chinese
man was and was flying close to his...Read More at>>>
https://webcrawlerdomain..com/2019/10/jokes-to-make-you-laugh.html

(1) (Reply)

Lesson Learnt <dup> / Checking My Account Balance / Driving Laws In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.