Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' (35893 Views)

The Bride Who Expertly Did Her Hair And Makeup For Her Wedding / Hot Photos A Guy Dressing Like A Lady. Is He A Gay? / How Woman Should Comb Her Hair Without Damaging Her Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by intruder15(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
LMAO...
no try am...
their hair net when dropped inside water can turn colourless water black... no be joke...
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Mikylopez(f): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Elmojiid:
i like u for saying the truth....will u be my val?
val is quite far tho ur best wishes on my birthday will go a long way... jan8
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Check our briefs... Boxers n singlets

nowpresence:
What if I want to check how neat a guy is, what do I check?
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by CentaurXXV: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mikylopez:
dats true tho but most times i forget to wash it cos I'm always wearing it.... momcy has to remind me

Smh.

4 Likes

Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by tessybrown(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

ODE...
oponu
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by 9jatatafo(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
just visit them at home.
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Elmojiid(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mikylopez:
val is quite far tho ur best wishes on my birthday will go a long way... jan8
how will i wish u hbd 2mao....mayb pm ur digit so i call u and wish u well.
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Their boxers lipsrsealed
nowpresence:
What if I want to check how neat a guy is, what do I check?
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by tboyO2: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Some girls hair net fit catch and kill fish for ocean cheesy

1 Like

Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
tessybrown:

oponu

OLODOOOO...
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by AdeAlfred123(m): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
True talk.
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Biospnx(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Beremx:
I dunno where i kept mine because i am on low cut. honestly I that's the least item to wash cos I always forget. grin
second one spotted
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by tessybrown(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

OLODOOOO...
IRANU
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Mikylopez(f): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
CentaurXXV:

Smh.
hope ur head doesn't fall off tho
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Danrodney(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mikylopez:
dats true tho but most times i forget to wash it cos I'm always wearing it.... momcy has to remind me
I like your type your sincere unlike all this hoes that will be foaming posh... Way to go girl...
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by littlemistress: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
hahahahahahahahahaha grin this is epic cheesy oh well, my lil sis still washed our hairnets yesterday smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
tessybrown:

IRANU

ONU UWA...
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Temmytea70(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
littlemistress:
hahahahahahahahahaha grin this is epic cheesy oh well, my lil sis still washed our hairnets yesterday smiley smiley
Hello
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by raphy(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
No need to disgrace the ladies here no one is ever perfect on his cleanliness.
When i was in a soccer camp room with a guy his boxer odour almost kill me.some people were just not burn to be clean every time take it or live .but someday they will change.

1 Like

Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Godlychild: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
If her hair net smells, her hair may smell too. Go to the kitchen and check the flat tray under plate rack of many ladies/houses.. Smh

2 Likes

Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by tessybrown(m): 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

ONU UWA...
UKETE NAFO BA.. ONU AMU grin cheesy
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Totino: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
A day of HELL on EARTH! lol
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by littlemistress: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Temmytea70:

Hello
Temmy doooooorrllllllling. How's you ? grin
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by CentaurXXV: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mikylopez:
hope ur head doesn't fall off tho

Lol.

3 Likes

Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by honeybeach: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
some of us do not wear hairnets smiley
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I'm proud of my real hair.. No hair net needed cheesy
Trapqueen77
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by nkemdi89(f): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
I remembered one of pastor chris of Christ embassy sermon on AIT around 2005, according to him dirty hair net can cause marital problems as most women don't remember to change or wash it while they occupy same bed with their spouse, the foul smell alone is enough to change the peaceful atmosphere of their room.

4 Likes

Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
MykOnyxo:

Trapqueen77

Yeeeeeezzzz cheesy

Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
I got to Central fvck of Nigeria and I discovered that I have no fvck left in my account to give.:.
but It's good that some people have given as much fvck as needed for Trapqueen77 and Her female counterpart to give a fvck

1 Like

Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Yeeeeeezzzz cheesy
did you miss me
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Temmytea70(m): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
littlemistress:

Temmy doooooorrllllllling. How's you ? grin
Runaway gf...inbox me ur digits johr
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
MykOnyxo:

did you miss me

No.. grin

Besides I only miss those who are dead.. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer / People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt / Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.