Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} (7733 Views)

She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / When He Is Destined To Be A Native Doctor / Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
This message is not for people who can’t comprehend simple terms, this world is not a fairytale, telemundo has destroyed the lives of so many Nigerian youth, not just women alone, you need to see where some guys watch this romantic hullabaloo and then daydream about how their forever after will be perfect, my dear you’re on a long thing.

I have always been a realist, while people love to take solace in what is to be I make do with the “What Is Now” and assume the future will take care of itself if I work towards it accordingly. I have always seen marriage as a race, especially people who get married too early, in my mind I give it 10yrs or 8 and I know it would come crashing due to something as small as the price of garri milk cup, this is the realist part of me thinking, what does a 22 year old know about marriage? Even a 27 year old woman? But when the societal marriage drum beats every single lady/man must dance.

Not everyone is destined to get married; do you ever wonder why the rate of divorce is very high amongst our generation? Have you ever wondered why we have so many baby mamas and papas? Side chic, side side chic, side hoes, side niggas and side adulterers and adulteresses; everyone is trying to fit in where they do not belong, when will they learn dating isn’t even for everyone not to talk of marriage, I don’t even want to talk about the pressures men and women face when other busy bodies think it’s their time to get married, they taunt and worry your life until you dive into the nearest ocean called a wife/husband and become miserable the rest of your life.

In our generation we have seen the increased rate of spousal abuse, spousal murder, and spousal fraud; you ever wonder why we have so many divorcee’s who keep getting married every 2 years because they don’t want to be stigmatized with the divorcee title, have you asked if they have ever stopped and wondered and asked themselves if marriage isn’t ordained in their destinies, so many men and women have been led astray and lost their lives because of these lie sold to us that everyone is entitled to the title marriage.

Do you know how much pastors make from organizing special prayers and seminars for single women? They go as far as telling them to come with their wedding gowns, omo see gobe make I go buy wedding cloth wey I never kolobi one man, dem try, sow a special seed they say, sow all you have, sow a seed that would evoke the spirit of your husband anywhere he is to locate you, so a seed so mighty that when it gets to heaven the angels will be forced to help you locate your husband imagine sha like say our money know road to heaven, and when the seed sowings doesn’t work out the pastor is forced to attach you to one brother who probably doesn’t know jack squat in the bedroom then you begin to hear sturvs like my husband rubs anointing oyel in his kini before we can gum body.

Dear fellow humans, don’t be conned, deceived, coerced, forced, cajoled, manipulated into this present day sham called marriage, I call it a sham because it has lost the meaning of its name “MARRIAGE” which means a union of some sort, a genuine union, but these days people get married for the most selfish reason fathomable, to those who are married I say congrats, to those whose marriage is hotter than hellfire please leave, to those who are scheming on the next brother or sister to hook in a deceitful or because menopause is calling or as a man you just need a baby making machine karma isn’t to be toyed with and to those who haven’t even had a sister or a brother walk up to them and say hi, don’t worry it just isn’t your turn yet or you weren’t destined for marriage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXl80T4pxBE

Isabella Ibeji

http://www.talk2bella.com/2017/01/not-everyone-is-destined-to-get-married.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by buygala(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
Bull's Eye cool

But the fear of accidents has never and will never stop men from driving smiley

To everyone his/her own smiley

4 Likes

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
OK but I'm destined to.

2 Likes

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by dollyjoy(f): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
The message should be 'don't allow societal pressure force you into an unprepared marriage'

I' m sure by the time you start getting close to menopause without any hope of settling down you'd start running from one spiritual house to another forgetting you once stated that 'everyone isn't destined to get married' undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Defaramade(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
undecided

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Doctorfitz: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Well big K....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Opakan2: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Talk2bella or wetin dem call you.. go make yourself useful and let your existence count

stop posting trash like your own life is perfect or you know it all.. you're welcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Splinz(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
Please say something else. Spare me this crap.
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Bankalert(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
i smell bullshiit!
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
I will drink to that. Valid points.

Yes! Celebrate freedom from that shackle called marriage.

Disclaimer: i do think marriage when restored to its pure intentions can be sweet. I would like to someday find that "sweet spot".

2 Likes

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
Opakan2:
Talk2bella or wetin dem call you.. go make yourself useful and let your existence count

stop posting trash like your own life is perfect or you know it all.. you're welcome

no one's life is perfect stop living in a fairytale bro wake up
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Xiadnat:
I will drink to that. Valid points.

Yes! Celebrate freedom from that shackle called marriage.

Disclaimer: i do think marriage when restored to its pure intentions can be sweet. I would like to someday find that "sweet spot".

unless we move to mars, before marriage can be restored to its true intention grin
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Opakan2: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Talk2Bella:

so you even know.. then stop spilling trash

live and let's live. stop guaging people's life upandan, you're not God undecided
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Opakan2:

so you even know.. then stop spilling trash

live and let's live. stop guaging people's life upandan, you're not God undecided

even God didn't create everyone to get married or procreate please wakeup

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Opakan2: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Talk2Bella:

even God didn't create everyone to get married or procreate please wakeup

I don't pity you sha.. na the dull ones wey go read diff. meaning to the trash you put up I feel for

Karma is there for everyone including confusionists.

1 Like

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Crap! Crap!! Crap!!!.

Can't you drive home your point and not bring in pastors?, "marriage is a sham", but you hope to someday.
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by TashaGirl: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Yes baby. You are right wink. Niggas are just good for drilling cool and sooner or later, sexx toys will take over their work or robots self tongue.

I always SMH whenever I see them young getting married(I wish them well thou) but little did they know that it's not gonna be as sweet as they start(the outings, the great sex, the romance and bla bla).

Maybe because I read alot or I'm too matured kind of, marriage scared the hell outta me like hell.

>When he changes(which is normal).
> The family(this one Na hell if you don't get it right
> When he starts cheating because of sagged boobs(and for sure it's gonna sag cry).

Just pray to get it right when choosing and when you are in HELL, just leave for good.

2 Likes

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Doctorfitz: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
Talk2bella right now....

1 Like

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Benita27:
Crap! Crap!! Crap!!!.

Can't you drive home your point and not bring in pastors?, "marriage is a sham", but you hope to someday.

does your pastor organize seminars for single women? grin

2 Likes

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by chikeorji123(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
Just wasted my MB...

1 Like

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Talk2Bella:

NICE ONE UP THERE smiley AND I LIKE YOUR POSE wink
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
NairalandDSS:

NICE ONE UP THERE smiley AND I LIKE YOUR POSE wink

Thanks smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by firstking01(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
Rubbish, if you are a christian marriage is a necessity....how can you come into this world and go back as an island huhundecided……

See, talk2bella ma tell you wetin you no know, that your marriage failed doesn't mean you are not destined to marry, samething applies to those who are experiencing failed relationships.

The reason is because we do not want to marry for the right reasons..

We do not want God to direct us of whom to marry...

We allow our instinct and emotions to control us whenever we want to marry..

We think that marriage is all about a woman and a man coming together to stay under one roof either because they love themselves and have fullfiled every marital right, NO, that's not why you are marrying...

We marry because there's this compatibility between us and hence we believe we can tolerate each other...

We marry because our relationsip was built on a Godly foundation..

We marry because we have the same moral values...

We marry because we have the same spiritual values...

We marry because we were friendsundecided

We marry because we have the same sexual values....

And the reasons why we marry goes on and on and on...

If you marry for the reasons i stated above threads like this will be useless to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Synord(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Well done
Destiny kids volume 1 Creator mummy in Israel.. the carver of destiny who destines some people not to marry
allocator of Marriage
mrs isakaba
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
firstking01:
Rubbish, if you are a christian marriage is a necessity....how can you come into this world and go back as an island huhundecided……

See, talk2bella ma tell you wetin you no know, that your marriage failed doesn't mean you are not destined to marry, samething applies to those who are experiencing failed relationships.

The reason is because we do not want to marry for the right reasons..

We do not want God to direct us of whom to marry...

We allow our instinct and emotions to control us whenever we want to marry..

We think that marriage is all about a woman and a man coming together to stay under one roof either because they love themselves and have fullfiled every marital right, NO, that's not why you are marrying...

We marry because there's this compatibility between us and hence we believe we can tolerate each other...

We marry because we have the same moral values...

We marry because we have the same spiritual values...

We marry because we have the same sexual values....

And the reasons why we marry goes on and on and on...

If you marry for the reasons i stated above thraeds like this will be useless to you.

you have made valid points as to how a marriage will be successful, you said as a Christian it's a necessity to get married, what proof do you have to back up this claim?

as a Christian you know divorce is frowned on yet you want someone to keep getting married till they find the right one, what do you say about Chris Okotie or all those other men of God who divorce their wives? did the holy spirit not speak to them properly before they got married?

forget religion and add reason to what I am saying, not everyone will get married

1 Like

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Synord:
Well done

Destiny kids volume 1
Creator
mummy in Israel..
the carver of destiny who destines some people not to marry

allocator of Marriage

mrs isakaba

heheheheheheheheheh

I just de observe u since yesterday grin
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Jodha(f): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
dollyjoy:
The message should be 'don't allow societal pressure force you into an unprepared marriage'

I' m sure by the time you start getting close to menopause without any hope of settling down you'd start running from one spiritual house to another forgetting you once stated that 'everyone isn't destined to get married' undecided
you absolutely posted my mind, although I didn't read all of the trash grin
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
not evry1 is destined to marry ...mayb ... but a lot of marraiges fail dis days because of d criterias we attach to love,, love shuld struck on its own,,
majority of d ladies want n pray for a rich man,,must av a car ,,own a house,,14inch blah blah e.t.c
even d guys we want n pray fr beauty,,yellow/fair lady ,,has bsc or hnd as minimum,,must b dis n dat..
what if as a gurl yu r nt destined to marry a handsome rich man ..or a tall dark 6ft dude.
what if as a guy yu r nt destined to marry yellow powpow,, big butt or a degree holder wife ..
As long as we keep applyin criteria/specs to our (love) bluetooth settings ...their wil b crashes upon crash. #mi o le shomo tii o fine minimum criterial 36DD grin

1 Like

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by firstking01(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Talk2Bella:

you have made valid points as to how a marriage will be successful, you said as a Christian it's a necessity to get married, what proof do you have to back up this claim?

as a Christian you know divorce is frowned on yet you want someone to keep getting married till they find the right one, what do you say about Chris Okotie or all those other men of God who divorce their wives? did the holy spirit not speak to them properly before they got married?

forget religion and add reason to what I am saying, not everyone will get married
I doubt if you didn't plagiarise this article...was expecting you to give me cogent reasons and prove me wrong as to why you said not everybody is destined to marry and not to use the failed marriage of one man in the name of pastor who married out of his selfish desires to castigate others...

Now know this for your own good, it's not every "man of God", or every "christian" God must speak to before he/she gets married, but if you desire for God to direct you He's ever willing to, innukwa?, omokop odo?, so, soil away that mentality from your brain.

Secondly, even some of them that God speaks to in the long run they give the devil an oppprtunity to enter their home either because of sin or they did not heed fully to the directions of the holy spirit,...that's the case with that of chris okotie, i'm a witness to such case but that's a story for another day

As a christian you know divorce is frowned at yet we keep encouraging people to marry....now, question is, the other christian family that are living happily and fullfiled what will you say about that??...if you believe in marriage you must be ready to make it work, and how can you make it work?, by first setting your priorities right by following those simple tips i gave earlier....nuff said.
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
firstking01:
I doubt if you didn't plagiarise this article...was expecting you to give me cogent reasons and prove me wrong as to why you said not everybody is destined to marry and not to use the failed marriage of one man in the name of pastor who married out of his selfish desires to castigate others...

Now know this for your own good, it's not every "man of God", or every "christian"5 God must speak to before he/she gets married, innukwa?, omokop odo?, so, soil away that mentality from your brain.

Secondly, even some of them that God speaks to in the long run they give the devil an oppprtunity to enter their home either because of sin or they did not heed fully to the directions of the holy spirit,...that's the case with that of chris okotie, i'm a witness to such case but that's a story for another day

As a christian you know divorce is frowned at yet we keep encouraging people to marry....now, question is, the other christian family that are living happily and fullfiled what will you say about that??...if you believe in marriage you must be ready to make work, and how can you make it work?, by first setting your priorities right by following those simple tips i gave earlier....nuff said.

your brain is shallow doesn't mean mine is, no the article wasn't plagiarized, I wonder if you even know the meaning of that word, as for whatever you've written up there total rubbish as you still haven't made any sense.

so according to you, everyone is destined to get married? why? so women who are second wives are destined to marry another person's husband yea? or those who died at the hands of their husband were destined to marry and be killed abi undecided

please try and have sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I might die before I clock 30 / PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x / If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.