Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) (60810 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Style(photos) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by broseme: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
According to a social media user who shared the photos,the town of Ekpoma Edo State witnessed endless flow of guests who came from home and abroad to be a part of the much talked about wedding ceremony between Debby,a beautiful daughter of Edo and her white hubby Manuel. The Esan Culture which will never fade away was again brought to the lime light during the event.

The wife was asked to show the public how good she was in preparing pounded yam. As the woman proceeded to carry out her traditional function of preparing delicious meals for her family, her hubby insisted on joining the yam pounding session.The rest is history. It was fun, fun and more fun throughout the entire event.

See photos below...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/pretty-edo-lady-weds-her-oyinbo-man-in.html?m=1

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by broseme: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by BlackDBagba: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by propzncribz: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
A Lebanese is not classified as an oyinbo, he is just a very light skinned Nigerian

257 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
God dey

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by kheengjay(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
wow ......congrats to my beautiful future inlaws

#note to self Omo.... my daughter must sha marry oyingbo/half cast mo need fine fine grand children grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by sweettease(f): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
kheengjay:

#note to self Omo.... my daughter must sha marry oyingbo/half cast mo need fine fine grand children grin
Why you no marry oyinbo? undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by oluwalewis(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
sweettease:
Why you no marry oyinbo? undecided
Don't mind her,albino is smilin at her

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by femolacqua(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Eye catching.
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Mikylopez(f): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
i wish them all the best
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by emmalexabl(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
The Oyinbo husband looks hypnotised cheesy grin

I trust oue bini sisters though

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Una well done.

Very soon we will have plenty white Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
OYIBO U LOOK GOOD IN SUITE
OYIBO U LOOK UNCOMFORTABLE IN NATIVE JUMPSUITE

OYIBO THE MORTAR PISTOL AND YOU HAVE A STRIKING RESEMBLANCE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by bro4u: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
cool... Atleast the FVCK CREW have not showed up.

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by jamalchance(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
kheengjay:

why u no just marry half caste just so u can give ur parents fine grandchild

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by kheengjay(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
jamalchance:

why u no just marry half caste just so u can give ur parents fine grandchild

them no want na ...me where want I don dy lay down plans

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Some of these tradition need to be abolish.
What's the relationship between wedding and groom pounding food.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Silentscreamer(f): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
dude is very handsome

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by thrillionaire(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Wow.. I love interracial marriages. Any idea how I can get a foreign chic

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by thrillionaire(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Saint83(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Where is the parents of the man ? Edo girls and their appetite of marrying any light skinned man .na wao o

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by profhezekiah: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dont let me comment,I may be ban
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by omanifrank(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Charm catch meat
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Oludrex(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
How does this reduce the price of garri

8 Likes

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by grandstar(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Wish them long and happy wedded life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Pavore9: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
See how the guy position to pound the yam! It must end up with lumps! grin
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by onosprince(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Them don tie this one grin

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by 5starmilitant: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Them don finally succeed in tieing this man's destiny against the big tree behind their family compound.

Chaiiiiiiiii

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) / Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) / Funerals Have Taken A New Dimension In The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.