Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria (47395 Views)

Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts / Rccg In Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by lalasticlala(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Watch video of Pastor Joseph Obayemi making a speech and leading a prayer at TOD on Fathers' Day here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSQS0ekUNnY

Pastor Joseph O. Obayemi, a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has been named by the General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye as the leader of the church in Nigeria.

Adeboye who was said to have appointed Obayemi during a ministers Thanksgiving service on Saturday morning has led the church since 1981 after he was ordained by the church founder, Late Reverend Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi.

The respected man of God will, however, continue to lead the global ministry in its bid to reach even more people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

“It is true [that Obayemi has been named]. But Pastor Adeboye has not retired. He will still be in charge of the Holy Ghost service and other major church services, but Pastor Obayemi will lead the RCCG in Nigeria,” said a source within the RCCG while addressing rumours of Pastor Adeboye’s retirement.

Obayemi was promoted alongside others last August to the position of Assistant General Overseer.

http://ynaija.com/update-pastor-obayemi-lead-rccg-nigeria/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by Acekidc4(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Overhyping and Christianity is like Fucck and Shiit combined 2geda!!

Meanwhile;

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
Acekidc4:
How did you do that!!!!!
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by Odunharry(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
That's cool..

Lalasticlala happy new year..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by Lionbite(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lala you sef dey open thread?
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by Acekidc4(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nma27:
How did you do that!!!!!
Etisalat Internet na Witchgringrin

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by beeoohtee(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
How has this helped a common RCCG member talkless of Nigerians as a whole

Can someone give me a reasonable news on Financial stability undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
I don't understand this GO in Nigeria and worldwide. Well, I wish the new GO in Nigeria success & God's guidance
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by randomperson: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
There are reports that this move is because of a new law that reduces the tenure of GOs to 20 years... But I don't think that's true. How can such a law pass without generating public controversy?
Anyways, I guess he's getting old and needs to shelve or delegate some responsibilities. This Obayemi guy would probably be the next GO for RCCG worldwide.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by Janetessy(f): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ok

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by amanze15(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by Kushpapi: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
Year of surprises... I will not be surprise if Seun also hand over nairaland to lalasticlala. grin

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by obembet(f): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
I still don't knw why many pple are critize BABA ADEBOYE... Some say yahoo pastor, some say fraudster... Well I will like to tell you guys that baba has fulfilled his mission. He has contribute positively to many lives especially in this nation.. Even me as a person, I can not forget him in a hurry. But I will tell u this , IF NOT NO HAVE EVER SAID THANK GOD FOR YOU IN MY LIFE.... I MEAN IF NOT FOR GOD AND YOU IN MY LIFE... YOU HAVE NOT ACHIEVE ANYTHING IN THIS LIFE.... 1 john 3: 16

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by Remilekun101: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by tboyO2: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Redeem is a scam grin
Winners is a scam
Christ embassy abi na visa is a scam
Tb Joshua father of magic scam
And many more grin

Christianity now has turned into PLC

I pity the followers seeking for magic not miracles grin

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by brostheo(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
What's up with this unending Rccg news na Are you guys being paid for this cheap publicity?
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by kaycexx(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
I don't know what to comment, but I comment what I reserve. now I have to comment my reserve.

just confused na political office?
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by Akpan107(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
I pray for God's blessings on the New leader... And he should never forget that Christ alone is our Message!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by awa(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Okay. That's nice RCCG members...
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Wow! This is a great way to relinquish his exalted position.
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by teebillz: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
May God guide him.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by maxwelloweezy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Una try politics in the church
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by qhilo(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
beeoohtee:

How has this helped a common RCCG member talkless of Nigerians as a whole

Can someone give me a reasonable news on Financial stability undecided
*talkmore

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
cool
I hear say him na Below

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by Pavore9: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Wishing him the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? / "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.