Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Help Sister Nafeesah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Help Sister Nafeesah (1238 Views)

Pls, Help Sister Haleemah To Walk Again Bi'idhnillaah, May Allaah Bless You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Sister Nafeesah by Sissie(f): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
As salaam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu.

The Nairaland musim community will like to request for Nairalanders help once again, if we recall, we've done different humanitarian services at different times with your help Alhamdulilah i.e https://www.nairaland.com/2449436/nairaland-muslims-donate-relief-items , https://www.nairaland.com/2114230/jazakallah-khairan-nairaland-muslim-community#51883761 Back to school program etc.

kindly help donate to help sister Nafeesah, as this has been verified by us.

#HELP SISTER NAFEESAH
Sister Nafeesah has been diagnosed of Chronic Foot Ulcer. It may be pertinent to state that she has been battling with this ailment from about the age of 10. She is 26 years old now.

The Estimated bill of the proposed surgery and other needed medical attention post-surgery amounts to N304,157.

Out of this amount, relatives ,friends and well-wishers have been able to raise the sum of 137,500 till date.

Her case is critical because she has been stopped from reporting for any further Doctors appointment if she hasn't gotten the complete money and make it available for surgery. The next Doctor's appointment is slated for January17th,2017.

May Allah reimburse your pockets individually ,

Please kindly donate to:

Account Name :
NAMUSORG CONCEPT

Account Number : 1018899691

Bank :
UBA PLC
Jazaakumullah khayran

balash penmight wizeboy empiree albaqir udatso lexiconkabir sino aminat508 zayhal tbaba1234

1 Like 10 Shares

Re: Help Sister Nafeesah by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Why would they stop her from further doctor's appointment if she can afford one?

It's one thing to not be able to afford the surgery and it's another thing for an appointment.
Re: Help Sister Nafeesah by Sissie(f): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
snapscore:

Why would they stop her from further doctor's appointment if she can afford one?

It's one thing to not be able to afford the surgery and it's another thing for an appointment.

She has had the injury for long and needs surgery, the only thing that can be done apart from the surgery is to redress the wound, and she does not need to see a doctor for that.
Re: Help Sister Nafeesah by onegig(m): 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
Can't this be pushed to the fp?

The timeline is short and needs as much visibility as possible to get fubds raise and passed on before the appointment date.
Re: Help Sister Nafeesah by busar(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2017
May Allah heal her and ease her affairs.....
Re: Help Sister Nafeesah by balash(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sissie:
As salaam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu.

The Nairaland musim community will like to request for Nairalanders help once again, if we recall, we've done different humanitarian services at different times with your help Alhamdulilah i.e https://www.nairaland.com/2449436/nairaland-muslims-donate-relief-items , https://www.nairaland.com/2114230/jazakallah-khairan-nairaland-muslim-community#51883761 Back to school program etc.

kindly help donate to help sister Nafeesah, as this has been verified by us.

#HELP SISTER NAFEESAH
Sister Nafeesah has been diagnosed of Chronic Foot Ulcer. It may be pertinent to state that she has been battling with this ailment from about the age of 10. She is 26 years old now.

The Estimated bill of the proposed surgery and other needed medical attention post-surgery amounts to N304,157.

Out of this amount, relatives ,friends and well-wishers have been able to raise the sum of 137,500 till date.

Her case is critical because she has been stopped from reporting for any further Doctors appointment if she hasn't gotten the complete money and make it available for surgery. The next Doctor's appointment is slated for January17th,2017.

May Allah reimburse your pockets individually ,

Please kindly donate to:

Account Name :
NAMUSORG CONCEPT

Account Number : 1018899691

Bank :
UBA PLC
Jazaakumullah khayran

balash penmight wizeboy empiree albaqir udatso lexiconkabir sino aminat508 zayhal tbaba1234

Please we need your help!! Alhamdulilah we now have N207,500 please it's just days time we need your help please

Salaam Alaikum Waramotulah Wabarakatul
Re: Help Sister Nafeesah by Empiree: 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
present
Re: Help Sister Nafeesah by richie240: 7:22pm On May 16, 2019
Moderators: Sissie, mukina2)

checking my profile page today, I saw the "I believe there's no other God but Allah" signature , which tends to imply that I'm a Muslim. Actually I'm not. Probably I must have visited an Islamic thread to get the 'tag'.
Pls, can you assist in removing the quote, as I said earlier, I'm a Christian.

Thanks,....and Ramadan Kareem.
Re: Help Sister Nafeesah by tbaba1234: 7:59pm On May 16, 2019
richie240:

Moderators: Sissie, mukina2)

checking my profile page today, I saw the "I believe there's no other God but Allah" signature , which tends to imply that I'm a Muslim. Actually I'm not. Probably I must have visited an Islamic thread to get the 'tag'.
Pls, can you assist in removing the quote, as I said earlier, I'm a Christian.

Thanks,....and Ramadan Kareem.

The tag goes away when you do not comment in the section for a few days.

2 Likes

Re: Help Sister Nafeesah by richie240: 8:35pm On May 16, 2019
tbaba1234:

The tag goes away when you do not comment in the section for a few days.
OK.....tnx

(1) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory For A Muslim To Do Genotype Test Before Marriage / The Twenty-third Greater Sin / Islamic Extremism By Definition (Video Corrected)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.