Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:53 PM

Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) (69360 Views)

Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by thrillionaire(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
Abi
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by seunny4lif(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin grin
Abi ooooooh grin grin
Na him problem grin grin
Notion:
Bros carry your cross oh!
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by psalmsjob: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
talktonase:
Make the wife just carryam Na to save him the stress of thinking... grin

Good pointgrin after all she is suppose to be a helpergrin

1 Like

Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by barrybanbi: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ua doing urself

Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by shumuel(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
kikiki Lol grin its really funny, but others are wicked o, they just left them to their fate
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by protocoll(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
The story of an afonja couple grin
flat head with flat brain

3 Likes

Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
can't stop laughing, how can ant carry a cube of sugar.. SMH
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by joe17: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
If I was the one, I would simply hug my wife tightly. D man dull walahi! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by masqot(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
dis one nah serious gbege o
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by obyikye(f): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
tossie101:
Why d woman cone be like horse undecided I think tjis is photoshop
Hahahahaha. you no get head! you wan kill person with laughter.

3 Likes

Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by Frankbaro(m): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
He Dare Not.......
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by October1960: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
He better not break his back.

He will need it later in the other room.

1 Like

Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by DoreJoe(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Those people that carried their wife are wicked
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by netmillionaires(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
She looks like a Centaur in that picture... God forgive me for thinking this way.

1 Like

Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by tossie101(f): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Spainze007:
Do u care for two bottles of ORIGIN?

Lol are u kiddin me.i dnt take alcohol pls.. no to talk of origin. smiley
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by tossie101(f): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
obyikye:

Hahahahaha. you no get head! you wan kill person with laughter.

Lol. Look her well ne
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by tossie101(f): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
frenchwine:

Coming from a girl, LMFAO.
I hope ur lepa sha

Lol i be lekpacious oo

1 Like

Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by Spainze007(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ok no alcohol *** sorry What of fanta*** am very very serious bout it ooo grin

tossie101:

Lol are u kiddin me.i dnt take alcohol pls.. no to talk of origin. smiley
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by thaoriginator: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
There's no harm in trying
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by tossie101(f): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Spainze007:
Ok no alcohol *** sorry What of fanta*** am very very serious bout it ooo grin

Lol fanta is diabeties. I want wine non alcoholic cheesy
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 08, 2017
tossie101:

Lol i be lekpacious oo
Abeg try add more flesh jarey, ahn ahn angry undecided
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by nonjebose(m): 12:15am On Jan 08, 2017
All the lepa girls are enjoying themselves here.
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by Spainze007(m): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2017
Am gona triple it self Oya name it, which wine u want Make we start from dia*** lol

tossie101:

Lol fanta is diabeties. I want wine non alcoholic cheesy
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 08, 2017
sar33:
The picture really 'cracked' me up.The man was figuring out how he will carry his wife up like other men at the venue.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/man-figuring-out-how-to-carry-his-wife.html?m=1

That guy in his mind will be saying...na here Bleep up go dey na. cant ris it... grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by Mayflowa(m): 12:32am On Jan 08, 2017
tossie101:
Why d woman come be like horse undecided
I think this is photoshop

jeezzz! You are wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by mchenzy: 1:13am On Jan 08, 2017
tossie101:
Why d woman come be like horse undecided

Lol...ur mouth ehh

2 Likes

Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:20am On Jan 08, 2017
ogbeni...4u to sabi diz...u are from ikare akoko..or from aramoko ekiti..lol
Elmojiid:
the guy no get agbefunye...
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by chiraqDemon(m): 4:38am On Jan 08, 2017
If x is number of forks given in the equation
X=(tribal bigotry × buhari)/ hunger × time
Calc the total forkery of the system as x tries to become 1 if no forks were given at (a)yesterday

(B) 4:24am
(C) 2019

ii)How forked is the guy
iii)How forked is the wife

2) when the other guys carried their wives and did not care to check if that guy would be able to carry his, how many forks did they give?

Note: forkery=integral(X^2019/number of nigerians alive by 2019 to vote buhari out of power)

Reward: 50forks to be given to the first forker

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.