Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria (61927 Views)

Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by Siscooh: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
princetom1:

Oluwa oooooooo, see how low u guys have turn God to. It is hard not to insult u. But i wount do it. Africa is Trully gullible, people are just too blind, even love isn't making people blind as much as religion now. Shit
May His benevolence save you in Jesus name.
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
How many Igbo worshipers are in RCCG. But it doesn't matter, it'd anointing that matters.
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by hush15: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
emeijeh:
And when did this law come into existence

My brother, you took it straight from my mouth. It's not that the law was promulgated yesterday, a week ago or sometimes last year. Except RCCG is seeking for loans or grants somewhere that the mass congregation cannot meet, thus their need to restructure to meet grant or loan framework else, it's all fallacies.

Then again, I think Sahara or shahara reports or whatever they call themselves are a bane to nigeria's growth and progress because of their jungle style of reporting. I won't be surprised if the came up with a leak tape of me writing this.
I don't know whether their news is to help or destroy Nigeria and Nigerians should be careful how they take this media agency too serious. The worst part is that they not even registered in this country. What happens to this country is of little concern to them as long they getting juice out of it.

Of what concern is this news to the development of the country. Or does SR think every Nigerian is a redeemer cos me I don't understand how this is a national issue! Or yet again, maybe there are passing a message that RCCG is corrupt!!! Stupid News Agency.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by annunaki2(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Apparently Adeboye's so called 'stepping down' was to circumvent the law. Why am I not surprised
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by Princejydo(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
No concern u bro, face n mind ur biz
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by brojoshua: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
The sons of the serpent will always come out with crooked wisdom and ways to sit tight on their businesses which they are calling churches until the breath of life is forced out of their noses and then they are cast into everlasting destruction with the serpent their prince and his demons. The beasts will always device means to sit tight on their waters until they perish in sin and hypocrisy and mockery and are cast into everlasting destruction. And woe to the beasts and the waters on which they are sitting
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by Princejydo(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
lalaberry:
church is now a family business passed on to generations.
Jesus abeg do quick & come sad

not at all bro Adeboye will never put his son has general overseer
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by Princejydo(m): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
infohenry:
So he was not directed by the holy spirit, serious businessmen.

Go and established ur own church biz also and see how juicy it will be
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by Princejydo(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
psalmsjob:
Is this information for

1. the version of RCCG that allows women to wears earrings and uncover their head or

2. the non earrings wearing version where you must cover your head including ears or

3. for the youth wing that wearing of trousers and mini skirt is permissible or

4. the youth wing that only gowns and Vail is acceptable?

5. Or the general members that converge on the camp to give each other some real fvcks so much that cleaners fill waste baskets with used condoms after each overnight program?

Please clarify, thanksgrin

Na ur papa church
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by franugo(m): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Hmm.

Kumuyi, Oyedepo and Olukoya leadership are also affected.

I wonder what Pastor Oshinbanjo is doing as VP if he can't protect Christians

that's how u people will start creating divides like kids...d law is 4 all, weda churches or mosques, so mind ur words.

Besides, expatiate on this 'protection' bit,..someone who has ruled 4 20years n doesn't want to give up d mantle to d younger generation is a greedy n selfish gay...n some peeps here be saying 4years is too long 4 buhari to rule, f.ckin. Hypocrites
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by Shaw007(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
omo, i'm a christian oh, and nothing will change that but i just have to say, all these policies and politics and financial regulations. and this one and that one. the same thing that happened to 19th century catholics. politics!!! they'll only derail the church
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by psalmsjob: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
Princejydo:

Na ur papa church

For my papa church non of the above is permissible only child-like faith.

I think I touch a node in you with one or all of those options abi grin don't be ashamed tell me which one because I got the solution grin
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by princetom1(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
Siscooh:

Mr man, park well joor. Church rat

I wonder who's benevolence i need. I already made peace with God, not any trash human

Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by princetom1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
CHARLOE:

I wonder! The churches are even richer than most co.panies, yet they don't pay tax

Abi o, and some mumu come here dey talk trash, may Goat eat those their mouth. They are always followers in their life, no brains, their pastors and ministers are using remote to control them...
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by franugo(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
Siscooh:

u really need a wake up call bro.
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by brojoshua: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
engrjacuzzi:
The Salvation Army still remains the best in terms of Administration and Leadership.
God bless the Army!
Each false church selling its own brand and not seeking the will of the Father but promoting the kingdom of their own father but in the name of the Lord of God of heaven, one saying its own Pharisee is the best, and another saying its own Sadducee is the best
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by Siscooh: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
princetom1:

Mr man, park well joor. Church rat

I wonder who's benevolence i need. I already made peace with God, not any trash human
By their fruits we go Dani noor. Keep trashing and claiming peace.
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by Funkybabee(f): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
hmmmmmmm cuz daddy support fayose
I now see they still want to control churches

1 Like

Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by franugo(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
ademijuwonlo:
what business is it of federal government on whom they handover to?

u people will not read d op b4 spouting hullabullo up n down. Did fg tell him to appoing obayemi as d overseer? What fg said is dt 20years is d limit 4 a general overseer in nigeria...how is dt so hard to comprehend?
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by franugo(m): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Funkybabee:

typical...dunno why i still get surprised at d level of illiteracy n depravity of some nigerians. If u'd actually read d op, which i doubt, u'd see dt d law is 4 all religious organizations, mosques inclusive.
Next time, read d op first, i hia?

1 Like

Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by franugo(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
freda506:

Seeing that the law also affects muslims/mosques, i wonder why Buhari didn't "protect" them, either.

help me ask him. I wonder how some people reason...or if they reason at all
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by rabzy: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Hmm.

Kumuyi, Oyedepo and Olukoya leadership are also affected.

I wonder what Pastor Oshinbanjo is doing as VP if he can't protect Christians
So without these men you are no longer protected. What of the blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by OBAGADAFFI: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
franugo:

that's how u people will start creating divides like kids...d law is 4 all, weda churches or mosques, so mind ur words.

Besides, expatiate on this 'protection' bit,..someone who has ruled 4 20years n doesn't want to give up d mantle to d younger generation is a greedy n selfish gay...n some peeps here be saying 4years is too long 4 buhari to rule, f.ckin. Hypocrites

Duh, when did government start interfering with religious matters.

Are Muslims and Christians serving the same God? NO

So you no longer have the right to manage your organization for 20years.

Government got more serious business to handle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Please when is Seun too stepping down for me to take over...life nah turn by turn
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
Funkybabee:

Is you ok? Please I doesn't mein to embarrassing you
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by OBAGADAFFI: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
rabzy:

So without these men you are no longer protected. What of the blood of Jesus.

What's your business with those men.

Are you saying they don't have the right to run their businesses.

You probably haven't registered any business with CAC so you don't know the implications.
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by Funkybabee(f): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

Is you ok? Please I doesn't mein to embarrassing you

pls o what happened to you that cause embarrassment for your life? pls tell me shey it's problem for a person to say her own opinion
hissssssss
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by supereagle(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
idupaul:
Not bad at all , they are already playing wise by moving their Title to international and arranging a Nigerian Puppet
Every law has a loophole, moreover, church would have taken counsel from Holy Spirit, who is the guide of the Church.

1 Like

Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by ogundeleai(m): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
The purported resignation will take form of Rauf Ladipo and Nigeria supporters club. The former claim to have step down but stil lay claim to worldwide President of the club..
The Nigeria way of doing things is like a Butterfly lay claim to certain drink until he died inside
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by franugo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Duh, when did government start interfering with religious matters.

Are Muslims and Christians serving the same God? NO

So you no longer have the right to manage your organization for 20years.

Government got more serious business to handle.

i don't blame u, i blame state govts n fg...they are there lamenting on d paucity of funds when they can easily tax churches n be getting billions of naira yearly...no i don't blame u people. So fg should ignore a chunk of her citizens n let them do whatever they want because of religion abi
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by Funkybabee(f): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
franugo:

typical...dunno why i still get surprised at d level of illiteracy n depravity of some nigerians. If u'd actually read d op, which i doubt, u'd see dt d law is 4 all religious organizations, mosques inclusive.
Next time, read d op first, i hia?

sorry oo brother I don't wear my glasses before I comment that is why,pls don't u think at all ni? why all sudden without knowledge of members
Re: Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria by omokab: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Scarpon:
Political men of God
no wonder he was supporting Fayose. I don't know that federa govt have catch him. But does church have to be classify has profit organisation or non profit organisation? Even Nigeria breweries don't make the type of profit rccg and winners make in a year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) / Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.