Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Mature Mind Needed Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mature Mind Needed Pls (618 Views)

How To Use " I " ( Advice Needed Pls) / Fupre Or P.t.i Which Is Better? Answers Needed Pls. / Ur Advice Is Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Mind Needed Pls by UchaNwababa: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
what is the meaning of Cc and Bc in email and how to send an email message
Re: Mature Mind Needed Pls by gaburiel(m): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
UchaNwababa:
what is the meaning of Cc and Bc in email and how to send an email message

CC means Carbon Copy and BCC means Blind Carbon Copy. If you have a main recipient and other recipients, you put the main recipient in To box and other recipients in the CC or BCC box. The difference between CC and BCC is that in CC, everybody will see other email addresses you sent the mail to, while in BCC, the main recipient will not know you sent it to others, while the others will not see the email address of the other recipients.

1 Like

Re: Mature Mind Needed Pls by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
In email, CC stands for carbon copy, while BCC stand for blind carbon copy. Those email addresses listed under CC in an email get a copy of the email, and everyone on the list can see who they are. Those email addresses listed under BCC receive an email, but it is not visible to other recipients.
Re: Mature Mind Needed Pls by UchaNwababa: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
gaburiel:

CC means Carbon Copy and BCC means Blind Carbon Copy. If you have a main recipient and other recipients, you put the main recipient in To box and other recipients in the CC or BCC box. The difference between CC and BCC is that in CC, everybody will see other email addresses you sent the mail to, while in BCC, the main recipient will not know you sent it to others, while the others will not see the email address of the other recipients.
tnx dear i have an email message but dn't know how to reply can u help pls
Re: Mature Mind Needed Pls by gaburiel(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
UchaNwababa:
tnx dear i have an email message but dn't know how to reply can u help pls

Google is your friend o. Search on Google and you will get a lot of detailed information on how to send or reply mails.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Civil Engineering CAD Technician / Important Notice For Unilag Students / LAUTECH: Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Crisis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.