Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:21 PM

What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo (2597 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / Some Things We All Do But Wont Admit (PG 18+) / My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo by amicable09(f): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Whytelyon:

grin he's scared to wash undies... make em eye no blind from there grin cos what he may see...
There's nothing new under the Sun!

What will he see that other men who wash their sister's or wife's undies haven't seen?

If you have to take care of a bedridden loved one of the opposite sex, you'll wash them undies with joy while praying for her to stay alive and get back on her feet.

You guys should stop acting like you fell from the sky in this section.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo by Jay542(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
amicable09:

What's there to understand?

You brought money for food. I bet she's the one who cooks the food.

The house is housing the two of you for night time.

Your clothes, you wear them alone. Do you wash hers?

I don't think any guy should make any lady wash his clothes. That one don cross line abeg.

Lol. She's under his roof, she should do whatever he says. Nobody is forcing her. She can leave when she's tired.

But honestly, I won't even allow her stay sef. I'll use her feeding money to buy washing machine. All those kind of girls can eat large.
Re: What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo by Whytelyon(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
amicable09:

There's nothing new under the Sun!

What will he see that other men who wash their sister's or wife's undies haven't seen?

If you have to take care of a bedridden loved one of the opposite sex, you'll wash them undies with joy while praying for her to stay alive and get back on her feet.

You guys should stop acting like you fell from the sky in this section.

Nne oma, calm down na, iwe gi adikwa la oku.
Which one u day? Oya bring your own Lemme wash.
Re: What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo by LifeofAirforce1: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
You feed her, give her shelter, take her out in the evening for drink and fish ..

she her mouth to eat your food but no get hand to wash clothes for you and clean up the Rest Room?

that is nonsense?
Re: What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo by amicable09(f): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
Jay542:

Lol. She's under his roof, she should do whatever he says. Nobody is forcing her. She can leave when she's tired.

But honestly, I won't even allow her stay sef. I'll use her feeding money to buy washing machine. All those kind of girls can eat large.
Lol. Good thing you won't let her stay.

But whoever thinks he'll squeeze out the babe's money for washing machine must be kidding. She'll buy one when she has need for it.

Or...
Beg her to buy one.
Re: What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo by Jay542(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
amicable09:

Lol. Good thing you won't let her stay.

But whoever thinks he'll squeeze out the babe's money for washing machine must be kidding. She'll buy one when she has need for it.

Or...
Beg her to buy one.

Lol. Do you think she has a choice?
Re: What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo by joceey(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
Jay542:
Who toto epp She has to wash or pack out angry

The babe na dirty girl she no fit even wash toilet and bathroom self haba.....
Guy you self I no blame the girl but I blame you since you don dey drill her oil you no get power to tell her to do house chores lol...when you dey drill the oil you no info us after the oil don dey fade you come dey find advice see your head like Badagry coconut
Re: What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo by Jay542(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
joceey:

The babe na dirty girl she no fit even wash toilet and bathroom self haba.....
Guy you self I no blame the girl but I blame you since you don dey drill her oil you no get power to tell her to do house chores lol...when you dey drill the oil you no info us after the oil don dey fade you come dey find advice see your head like Badagry coconut

LifeofAirforce1 is the 1 involved not me.
Re: What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo by amicable09(f): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Whytelyon:

Nne oma, calm down na, iwe gi adikwa la oku. Which one u day? Oya bring your own Lemme wash.
Lolz. How did you know that I will understand that vernacular you typed?
You can't wash mine BTW, thanks for making the request. My hands work well.
Re: What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo by amicable09(f): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
Jay542:

Lol. Do you think she has a choice?
Lol. Yea, I think so.
Same goes for the guy too.
Re: What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo by Jay542(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
amicable09:

Lol. Yea, I think so.

Same goes for the guy too.

'Pack or wash', she has to choose. He's the owner of his housegrin
Re: What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo by Whytelyon(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
amicable09:

Lolz.
How did you know that I will understand that vernacular you typed?

You can't wash mine BTW, thanks for making the request. My hands work well.

Ah shu hepp? You not ibo girlie?
Re: What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo by amicable09(f): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Jay542:

'Pack or wash', she has to choose. He's the owner of his housegrin
More options plix tongue
Re: What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo by amicable09(f): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Whytelyon:

Ah shu hepp? You not ibo girlie?
Don't epp. I only trust my washing.
I understood what you typed then too.
Re: What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo by Whytelyon(m): 4:54am On Jan 08, 2017
amicable09:

Don't epp. I only trust my washing.

I understood what you typed then too.

I'm only being nice o smiley abi you don't like nice guys.
Re: What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo by Jay542(m): 6:13am On Jan 08, 2017
amicable09:

More options plix tongue
Pay half of the rent Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo by Jodha(f): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2017
And you're supposed to be reading your books (I pity some parents sometimes) Chai, my pikin do this kain thing, I go use am do ritual grin("just joking) but pity the money your parents are wasting on you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) / The Sex I Will Never Forget / Sex Act Of A Lizard-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.