Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (59097 Views)

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by sammyalways: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
met her 4yrs ago and wedding is close. got the shocker of my life shez 4yrs older than what she told me. i am considering backing out as a result. coz if she cn do this to me i wonder whatelse she could be hidding. worse part is its her mum who told me. the girl in question has no idea i know. am so shocked.any help on what to do in regatds this latest discovery?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by SexyNairalander: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
you discovered her age and now want to back out, am sorry but were you in love with her age or with her just curious

you would have simply confronted her to hear from her. . .I dont support girl and their misbehavior buh you shouldn't judge her cos of that. . .you are the man here think before you take action

am out

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by psucc(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
That's the power of women.
Love covereth multitude of sins.
That's my take.

9 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Lionbite(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
You don enter one chance be dat o.... You love her enough to be willing to spend the rest of your life with her in the first place.... So you shuldnt fuss over a number

15 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by dhardline(m): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lies.... I hate lies angry.

Confront her anyway, If you really love her then I think you can go on with the wedding but let her

understand the damage the next lie might cause. Couples should be able to tell each other everything and both parties should learn how to be very understanding on issues.

Remember a lot of people have also lied about their ages just to get jobs so before you cast that stone make a deep search of yourself too. wink

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
sammyalways:
met her 4yrs ago and wedding is close. got the shocker of my life shez 4yrs older than what she told me. i am considering backing out as a result. coz if she cn do this to me i wonder whatelse she could be hidding. worse part is its her mum who told me. the girl in question has no idea i know. am so shocked.any help on what to do in regatds this latest discovery?
Confront her about her age, threaten to call off the wedding cos of lack of truth then you watch her reaction.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by JideAmuGiaka: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
sammyalways:

What of your own secrets which you have systematically hidden from her?. The truth is that you weren't open to her and you can't deny this.

In marriage, if you're fake you'll get fake.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by olagbemi118(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
Don't be afraid to dump her & move on with your life....but if u can forgive her with the whole of ur heart, then do

11 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by MrRichy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
For 4yrs she hid her real age from you?
How are you sure she's not hiding more truths about herself...

The ball is in your court tho.. If you truly love her go on with the wedding but let her know how much she hurt you with the lie...

There shouldn't be secrets in relationships.

9 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by greenermodels: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
i hate lies with passion but as long as she's not too old for your liking, confront her and forgive if she shows remorse but dump her ass if she tries to cover one lie with another lie.

5 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Harkindeylee(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Abeg no vex say i talk oo.. Wetin i sabi say... Why will she hide her real age from u? That means she's being lying abt her age since u guys met... You have got two options bro
1. Dump her sorry ass without even thinking twice
2 if you really love her confront her(dont trust anything she tells u oo.. Sshe go wan defend herself)

7 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by iPrevail(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
What is wrong with this generation of humanoids?

OP, the woman in question, do you love her or not? Don't say yes because I've already concluded you've got no idea what love entails.

Fine, she lied about her age.. Don't you think it's som'in she's already ashamed of?
Why can't you take you take it as a sign that was into you that bad?
If you involve a third party in minor issues as this, what will you do when serious ones come up? Report to your local government?

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by seunny4lif(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
OP
She has been lying to you from the one
She has many things in her mind shocked shocked shocked
4 years shocked shocked shocked
She

4 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by krauss: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

What of your own secrets which you have systematically hidden from her?. The truth is that you weren't open to her and you can't deny this.

which kind theory be this? that sounds harsh

21 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Young03(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
All am concerned now is

If they add the 4 yrs to the one she told u; Is she now older than u?

confront her but never believe anything she tells u till u c it urself

6 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by JideAmuGiaka: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
krauss:
which kind theory be this? that sounds harsh

There you go again
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by iykekelvins(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

㱛font=Times New Roman]Nna eh, this ur moniker gringringringrin[/font],
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by krauss: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
iPrevail:
What is wrong with this generation of humanoids?

OP, the woman in question, do you love her or not? Don't say yes because I've already concluded you've got no idea what love entails.

Fine, she lied about her age.. Don't you think it's som'in she's already ashamed of?
Why can't you take you take it as a sign that was into you that bad?
If you involve a third party in minor issues as this, what will you do when serious ones come up? Report to your local government?
you know, there are things called principle and scruples. This is not just about the age but someone's philosophy about life. That is what many people do not look at before going into marriage. The issue of distrust is also there. You see how this sounds simple. Lets extend it to the same when a woman who has aborted children and damaged her womb decides to lie about this, goes into marriage and doesn't get pregnant. If the husband finds out, wetin go happen. You might say they are not the same, but let me tell you, I can even do without having kids in marriage given my philos about marriage.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by JideAmuGiaka: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
iykekelvins:
,㱛font=Times New Roman]Nna eh, this ur moniker gringringringrin[/font],

Nwanne kedu?
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by DozieInc(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
She betrayed your trust, both of you really need to talk and be open about certain things, don't be too direct in your questions and see if she will open up, if she is truthful about it then no problems at all.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by iykekelvins(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Nwanne kedu?
Adim mma.. Gi?
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
sammyalways:
Forgive and Forget...

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by JideAmuGiaka: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
iykekelvins:
Adim mma.. Gi?

Udo di.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by ikp120(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
What if her mother told you that as her last effort in ensuring that the marriage doesn't hold?

Now I can fully conclude that age is just a number based on the fact that you "toasted" her, dated her and even did other stuffs with her wink without noticing the age difference.

I guess love made her not to tell you because she didn't wanna lose you. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by krauss: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
desperation to marry. I believe and preach that marriage is not an obligation. I was very much impressed the day I listened to one of fr. mbaka's messages where he advised pastors to tell people in the church that marriage is not an obligation. We know the impression the society and some pastors create about marriage. She let that get to her. Marriage I believe is a beautiful thing but then, so are faithfulness and honesty. A woman or man who easily allows pressures get to her or him, has the tendency to misbehave in order to fall in line. I'll go with some of the opinions here, but will put it this way, take her out, ask her to sincerely tell you her age without giving the impression that you already know the truth. Starting marriage on distrust is very dangerous. If you marry her with this bitterness and distrust in your mind, I assure you, you, you will suffer both yourself and her. Things as benign, subtle and cynical as this cause tensions in relationships and that's just what the devil needs. Just a little crack.

16 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by joceey(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Girls and football age are like5 and 6 but come to think of it why do they lie about their age self My brother just use style asked her again if she like. Make you discharge her sharply

4 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by lilmax(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

what's his secret?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
If she can lie about something as trivial as her age; you better take all your children for a DNA test because this lady will always lie to cover her ass.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by iPrevail(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
krauss:
you know, there are things called principle and scruples. This is not just about the age but someone's philosophy about life. That is what many people do not look at before going into marriage. The issue of distrust is also there. You see how this sounds simple. Lets extend it to the same when a woman who has aborted children and damaged her wounds decides to lie about this, goes into marriage and doesn't get pregnant. If the husband finds out, wetin go happen. You might say they are not the same, but let me tell you, I can even do without having kids in marriage given my philos about marriage.

I get your point. The whole thing about principles and distrust.. Honestly, I get it.
But my point was/is, we did not have to know about it! To me, it's immature. What does he want us to do? Convince him to cancel the wedding?
This should be a personal decision thing. Fine, you've got philosophies and laid out principles, make decisions according to those principles and stop constituting public nuisance. (humor intended).

6 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by sammyalways: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
iPrevail:

I get your point. The whole thing about principles and distrust.. Honestly, I get it.
But my point was/is, we did not have to know about it! To me, it's immature. What does he want us to do? Convince him to cancel the wedding?
This should be a personal decision thing. Fine, you've got philosophies and laid out principles, make decisions according to those principles and stop constituting public nuisance. (humor intended).

out of over 30 comments u are the only One getting me wrong. dont always claim to be smart. delibrate on my topic not what isnt there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
SexyNairalander:
you discovered her age and now want to back out, am sorry but were you in love with her age or with her just curious

you would have simply confronted her to hear from her. . .I dont support girl and their misbehavior buh you shouldn't judge her cos of that. . .you are the man here think before you take action

am out
she lied about her age that's something serious abeg.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." / A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.