Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) (64273 Views)

Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Mightyraw(m): 12:09am On Jan 08, 2017
kennygee:

The internet is a global village, welcome to Ibadan then, my opinion, my business, if I am not "lady" enough for you, I am lady enough for another man.

Buenas noches.
I can see clearly u love to argue
trust me, no man wants a nagging wife

Take my advice
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 08, 2017
Mightyraw:

I can see clearly u love to argue
trust me, no man wants a nagging wife

Take my advice

Arguments have become nagging?

Thank God you're not my husband then.

No worry, you go meet woman wey go bark like a dog at your command. I'll pass on that.

Now pls move on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Mightyraw(m): 12:19am On Jan 08, 2017
kennygee:

Arguments have become nagging?

Thank God you're not my husband then.

No worry, you go meet woman wey go bark like a dog at your command. I'll pass on that.

Now pls move on.
Lets Move on

I dnt argue with ladies
They neva make valid point

Juss stick to my advise
I dnt wanna see no absurd language again
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 08, 2017
Mightyraw:
Lets Move on

I dnt argue with ladies

Jusa stick to my advise

You shouldn't have started an argument with a lady then.

I'll pass on taking ur advice sha. Good night.
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Mightyraw(m): 12:22am On Jan 08, 2017
kennygee:

You shouldn't have started an argument with a lady then.

I'll pass on taking ur advice sha. Good night.
Good nyt
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by uzolexis(f): 12:54am On Jan 08, 2017
Mightyraw:
Lets Move on

I dnt argue with ladies

Juss stick to my advise
I dnt wanna see no absurd language again

you were making sense until the bold, if the ladies you have met never make a valid point then the problem is you, you are attracted to block heads like yourself judging from your comment.
It irks me when a guy thinks he is better than women just cos he has cassava btw his legs....
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by XXLDICK(m): 1:14am On Jan 08, 2017
palsenator:
Did you really mean that ? If that was said about one of your leaders In Islam, head would have been cut off and dozens would have been slaughtered.
Put this into your skull. The opposite of Christianity is not Islam.

I'm not a muslim
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by destiluv: 1:56am On Jan 08, 2017
hmmmmm[b]hmmmmm[/b]hmmmmm
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 08, 2017
I really like this Freeze dude and what he stands for grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Fourwinds: 3:59am On Jan 08, 2017
this guys brain is dead this time
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by azezola(m): 4:50am On Jan 08, 2017
Otito koro....yahoo boys pastors

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by pareto(m): 5:16am On Jan 08, 2017
Someone has just asked simple question but no answers given rather than bashing. I believe some mature people can give explicit explantion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Renaissance2017: 5:33am On Jan 08, 2017
Being a civilized, educated and enlightened person I expected him to capitalized the latter 'J' for Jesus. But he never did and he capitalized Matthew, David and Paul.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by perryy(m): 6:02am On Jan 08, 2017
Check my yansh

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by unmask: 7:06am On Jan 08, 2017
Kushpapi:
Saw the bleached motherfuker on the island yesterday didn't even act like he is one celeb told him. Excuse I need to open the door undecided
and your point being?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by unmask: 7:09am On Jan 08, 2017
Perfecter4real:
The guy is obviously an attention seeker, a dumb one at that. I mean the retirement here does not mean he has stop or will stop being a pastor or a man of God. no
just that the heavy task associated with running a large church such as RCCG has been lifted off his shoulders. the man of God is old for crying out loud and he has served well.

Is this to much for the Dumb attention seeking, unpopular Freeze to understand? I guess so.
but his PA said he is still GO of rccg worldwide.....so your justification of him being tired is actually false
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by menxer: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2017
Why are we like these?

Daddyfreeze asked a simple question, so far nobody seems to have a clue to the answer but name calling.

I thought the gift and call of God is without retirement repentance?
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by menxer: 8:45am On Jan 08, 2017
unmask:
but his PA said he is still GO of rccg worldwide.....so your justification of him being tired is actually false

So how many GOs of RCCG are there?
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by menxer: 8:52am On Jan 08, 2017
Renaissance2017:
Being a civilized, educated and enlightened person I expected him to capitalized the latter 'J' for Jesus. But he never did and he capitalized Matthew, David and Paul.

So Jesus is a noun and jesus is not, abi?

Swallow the elephant and strain the ant.
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by menxer: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2017
pareto:
Someone has just asked simple question but no answers given rather than bashing. I believe some mature people can give explicit explantion.

I didn't see your comment, I wouldn't have bothered with mine.
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2017
The guy has lots of perks in retirement including an unlimited supply of kolanuts and fellowship with witches. cool
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Mightyraw(m): 11:17am On Jan 08, 2017
uzolexis:

you were making sense until the bold, if the ladies you have met never make a valid point then the problem is you, you are attracted to block heads like yourself judging from your comment.
It irks me when a guy thinks he is better than women just cos he has cassava btw his legs....
U think u can read what u typed loud and clear
U made no point
U juss come up to yell at my face
M nah dissapointed
U are a lady
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Codes151(m): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2017
If na me, this guy won't just get any attention
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Kingdolo(m): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
Babysho:

Pls what movie is this?

Dunno
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Royzevic(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Kushpapi:
Saw the bleached motherfuker on the island yesterday didn't even act like he is one celeb told him. Excuse I need to open the door undecided

N in ur mind u think he gives a f*****

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by kelzgie: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Buh seriously speaking..calling a spade 'one'..Freeze isn't wrong...Pastor Adeboye..has his reasons for retiring..buh Freeze isn't wrong still...
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by kelzgie: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Royzevic:

N in ur mind u think he gives a f*****
Lol...abi o..Nigerians don't like d truth..cos its bitter..no one like bitter pearls...therefore. Piips don't like freeze cos he speaks d truth..
The good news is...it doesn't change d guy.
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
kennygee:
This Freeze is a disgrace to the womb and sperm that formed him.

This is what happens when knowledge neglects wisdom.

Isn't it already obvious why the GO is stepping down already? An OAP who should be well informed is showing his folly due to his mid life crisis sentiment.

You criticize pastors, yet, your wrist watches can sponsor up to three Chibok girls.

Oni ranu, omo gutter, omo ti o ye kin won fi shey nkan oshu.
With your comment, you are not a Christian
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
Mrbillionaire:

With your comment, you are not a Christian

Preach it pastor.
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by bigtt76(f): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
People be following madt people on Social Media and be cursing them when the madness starts manifesting ......buh

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by akoko11: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Though I am not a member of RCCG, Daddy Adeboye is the MOG I respected so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Tacha Meets Ojukaye Amachere, APC Chairman In Rivers State / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.