Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses (51213 Views)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Difference Between Holiness And Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:43am On Jul 11, 2018
THE BIBLE PASSAGE BELOW COMMANDS PREACHERS TO REBUKE WITH THE WORD OF GOD, SO, CHRISTIANS SHOULD STOP QUOTING "JUDGE NOT". INSTEAD, THEY SHOULD ACCEPT THE CORRECTION, CONFRONTATION OR ENCOURAGEMENT. REMEMBER, A JUDGE SHOULD JAIL YOU AFTER JUDGEMENT, SECONDLY SOMEBODY WHO JUDGES MUST FIND A WAY TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE PUNISHED, WHILE A PREACHER DOESN'T. IF YOU ARE A PREACH, YOU SHOULD USE THE WORD OF GOD AS STATED BELOW.

2 Timothy 4:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

PREACHERS EVERY WHERE SHOULD REPROVE OR CORRECT, REBUKE OR CONFRONT, EXHORT OR ENCOURAGE WITH THE WORD OF GOD .
SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH CHRISTIANS YOU KNOW.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2018
WHILE GAINSAYERS ARE BECOMING BISHOPS, MANY BISHOPS ARE NOW TO GAINSAYING ... CHAIIII! ENDTIME.

Titus 1:7-10 King James Version (KJV)
For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;
But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;
Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision

TELL ENDTIME BISHOPS TO STOP CONTRADICTING THE HOLY WORD OF GOD. JUST SHARE THIS MESSAGE, A BISHOP SOMEWHERE MIGHT READ IT.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
ENDTIME PREACHERS AND TEACHERS SHOULD STOP AND START TEACHING CHRISTIANS TO DENY UNGODLINESS AND WORLDLY LUST.

Titus 2:12-13 King James Version (KJV)
Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ

FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL AND SUNDRY.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2018
PRESS HARD TOWARDS BEING A MATURED CHRISTIAN.

Titus 3:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,
To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

MATURED CHRISTIANS DROP THEIR OLD CHARACTERS AND ALSO OBEY THE LAW OF THE LAND. NEVER REMAIN A BABY CHRISTIAN. SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:15am On Jul 15, 2018
MANNA FROM HEAVEN, A MIGHTY WORK FROM GOD.

Exodus 16:35 King James Version (KJV)
And the children of Israel did eat manna forty years, until they came to a land inhabited; they did eat manna, until they came unto the borders of the land of Canaan.

WOE TO ATHEISTS THAT SAY THERE IS NO GOD.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2018
WARNING TO PAY ATTENTION.

Hebrews 2:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.
For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward;
How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him.

YES, THE APOSTLES HEARD HIM.
SHARE THIS WARNING.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2018
LEARN FROM HISTORY, IT REPEATS ITSELF. SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND MEN MINUS WOMEN AND CHILDREN, LEFT EGYPT FOR THE PROMISED LAND. ONLY TWO MEN WERE ABLE TO STEP INTO THE LAND. OTHERS DIDN'T, DUE TO THE WAY THEY HARDENED THEIR HEARTS FROM OBEYING THE WORD OF GOD.

Hebrews 3:8-11 King James Version (KJV)
Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.

DON'T BE LIKE THEM, DON'T MISS HEAVEN. OBEY THE BIBLE (WORD OF GOD) WHOLLY. KEEP YOUR BODY AND SPIRIT PERFECTLY HOLY. 2 Corinth 7:1.

Send this to those you'll want to see in heaven.

MARANATHA. (Jesus Christ is coming again) AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST WOULD RISE/RAPTURE FIRST: 1 Thessl. 4:16-18
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by Prumartmedical: 12:23am On Jul 18, 2018
WHATSAPP FOR CHRIST
[Teaching the person & Principles of Jesus Christ]
Click on the Link Below to join the WhatsApp Group or send a message to
+27630083342 to manually add you.
https:///6AESD4CqSO98aFseXiK5Jv
You can also like our facebook page@ "FB for Christ".
www.facebook.com/faceb00k4Christ

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
FAITH THAT'S NOT TRIED, CAN'T BE TRUSTED.

Genesis 25:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.
And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah.

HOPE YOU KNOW HOW ABRAHAM'S FAITH WAS TRIED? DO YOU KNOW THAT HE HAD ANOTHER SIX SONS FROM KETURAH, AFTER THE DEATH OF SARAH HIS WIFE, AND THAT HE LIVED FOR 175YRS? IT'S INDEED GOOD TO TRUST, OBEY AND FOLLOW THE LORD SHEEPISHLY.

Pass this message across.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2018
IT'S WRONG TO ASK ANY DEAD SAINT (MARY, PETER, PAUL ETC) OR ANGELS, TO PRAY FOR YOU.

Hebrews 4:16 King James Version (KJV)
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

LEAVE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, IF YOU WANT TO MAKE HEAVEN. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE PURGATORY IN THE BIBLE.

Warn others.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by aremso(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2018
veecovee:
ABRAHAM AND HIS WIFE DID NOT WEAR WEDDING RINGS, NEITHER DID APOSTLE PETER AND PAUL WEAR IT. PULL OFF YOUR WEDDING RINGS OR REGRET LATER IN HELLFIRE.

1 Peter 3:3 Common English Bible (CEB)
Don’t try to make yourselves beautiful on the outside, with stylish hair or by wearing gold jewelry or fine clothes.

1 Timothy 2:9 Common English Bible (CEB)
In the same way, I want women to enhance their appearance with clothing that is modest and sensible, not with elaborate hairstyles, gold, pearls, or expensive clothes.

Genesis 20:2 King James Version (KJV)
And Abraham said of Sarah his wife, She is my sister: and Abimelech king of Gerar sent, and took Sarah.

IF ABRAHAM AND SARAH PULL OUT THEIR WEDDING RINGS BEFORE MEETING THE KING, THE LINE OF THE WEDDING RINGS WOULD HAVE STILL BE ROUND THEIR FINGERS, AND KINGS ARE SURROUNDED WITH WISE MEN WHO WOULD HAVE INFORMED THE KING THAT THEY ARE COUPLES.

MANY CHURCHES DO NOT WEAR EARRINGS, BIDS, NECKLACE AND BANGLES, BUT THEY WEAR WEDDING RINGS. WHILE FEW DO NOT WEAR ANY THING JEWELRY AT ALL. THE WAY TO HEAVEN IS HARD, ONLY FEW GO THAT WAY.

Tell others.

MARANATHA.

Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God 2 Timothy 1:8 that is the way to heaven, is more than bread and butter Christianity
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Marriage is not an excuse for wearing jewelries, when there's option. I mean, there are few churches that wed without rings.

REMEMBER THE BIBLE PORTION THAT SAYS, "YOU ARE INEXCUSABLE OH MAN"
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2018
DO YOU THINK THAT YOUR DID AND PLANS ARE SECRETS ... BETTER THINK AGAIN.

Hebrews 4:13-14 Common English Bible (CEB)
No creature is hidden from it, but rather everything is naked and exposed to the eyes of the one to whom we have to give an answer.

PREACH THE GOSPEL IN AND OUT OF SEASON.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2018
ENDURE, LEARN SOMETHING AND NEVER GIVE UP YOUR FAITH IN TIMES OF SUFFERINGS, CAUSE OUR MASTER AND LORD JESUS CHRIST, TAUGHT SO.

Hebrews 5:8 King James Version (KJV)
Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

STILL OBEY THE WORD OF GOD, DESPITE THE LEVEL OF YOUR SUFFERING.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:41am On Jul 22, 2018
DON'T GIVE UP DOING GOOD ...

For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. Hebrews 6:10 King James Version (KJV)

BE ENCOURAGED.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2018
OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST SAID IN MATTHEW 3:15; "WE SHOULD FULFILL ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS"

Luke 19:8 King James Version (KJV)
And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord: Behold, Lord, ...; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.

Leviticus 6:4-5 King James Version (KJV)
..., that he shall restore that which he took violently away, or the thing which he hath deceitfully gotten, or that which was delivered him to keep, or the lost thing which he found,
Or all that about which he hath sworn falsely; he shall even restore it in the principal, ...

ZACCHAEUS DID HIS OWN ... STOP POSTPONING YOUR RESTITUTION, RESTORATION AND CONFESSION, CAUSE MANY WHO DID SO, AND DIED WITHOUT DOING IT, ARE IN HELLFIRE RIGHT NOW.

Get others informed before it's too late.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2018
WORD OF GOD SAYS IN 1 PETER 1:16; "BE YE HOLY FOR I YOUR GOD, I'M HOLY"

Luke 1:74-75 King James Version (KJV)
...serve him without fear,
In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.

WITHOUT HOLINESS, YOU'LL NOT SEE GOD: HEBREWS 12:14.

Let the endtime, do as you like believers know of this message.

HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS (IN AND OUT) ARE THE PASSPORT AND VISA TO HEAVEN.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by swilo: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2018
veecovee:
DON'T GIVE UP DOING GOOD ...

For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. Hebrews 6:10 King James Version (KJV)

BE ENCOURAGED.

MARANATHA.

Awesome work you do here...

God bless you!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:23am On Jul 25, 2018
swilo:

Awesome work you do here...
God bless you!
Thank God! And may HE bless you too

1 Like

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2018
IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE SAVING OF THE SOUL, THEN REMAIN RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY, AND DO NOT DRAW BACK TO WORLDLINESS.

Hebrews 10:38-39 King James Version (KJV)
... but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

DON'T KEEP THESE INFO TO YOURSELF ALONE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2018
WHAT HAVE YOU GONE THROUGH IN THIS FAITH?

They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword:
they wandered in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented.
Hebrew 11:37.

These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off,
and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers
and pilgrims on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have
had opportunity to have returned. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly:
wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for HE hath prepared for them a city.
Hebrews 11:13-16

IS TODAY'S CHRISTIAN FAITH, A CHRISTIAN FAITH INDEED?

Let others go through this question.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:16am On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2018
SISTERS, LOVE THE BROTHERS.

Hebrews 13:1 King James Version (KJV)
Let brotherly love continue.

FOR A SISTER TO LOVE A BROTHER IS DEEPER THAN THE IMAGINATION OF ENDTIME CHRISTIANS. ONE OF THE WAYS IS TO COVER YOUR BODY VERY WELL, UNLIKE EVERY OTHER GALS OUT THERE, WHO DRESS TO SEDUCE MEN. ANY BROTHER WHO LUSTS AFTER SEDUCTIVE SISTERS AND DIES DOING SO, IS GOING TO HELLFIRE; matth. 5:28. THEREFORE, SISTERS SHOULD SHOW LOVE TO THESE WOMANIZERS (BROTHERS).

Share this message with christian sisters.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:10am On Aug 01, 2018
STOP POOL STAKING, NAIRABET, LOTO, TRY YOUR LUCK, ETC. THESE ARE ACTS OF COVETOUSNESS (LOVE OF MONEY).

Hebrews 13:5 Webster's Version (WBT).
Let your manner of life be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL AND SUNDRY.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2018
BISHOPS, PASTORS, MEN OF GOD AND OTHER CLERGIES, SHOULD BEWARE WHAT THEY PREACH, TEACH AND HOW THEY HANDLE THEIR FOLLOWERS, CAUSE THEY MUST GIVE ACCOUNT OF THEIR CONGREGATIONS.

Hebrews 13:17 King James Version (KJV)
...for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief ...

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA. (Jesus Christ is coming again) AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST WOULD RISE/RAPTURE FIRST: 1 Thessl. 4:16-18
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
IF YOU'VE PRAYED AND THE SITUATION REMAINS UNCHANGED ... ENDURE. IT MAY BE A TRIAL OF YOUR FAITH, JOB ENDURED WHEN HE WAS TRIED.

James 1:12-13 King James Version (KJV)
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God...

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by ifenes(m): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
veecovee:
IF YOU'VE PRAYED AND THE SITUATION REMAINS UNCHANGED ... ENDURE. IT MAY BE A TRIAL OF YOUR FAITH, JOB ENDURED WHEN HE WAS TRIED.

James 1:12-13 King James Version (KJV)
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God...

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.

If only you knew that “blessed” means to “be-less). These are affirmative words that affect you guys every day. Be more rather than “be-less”. Christianity is indeed a poisonous religion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
...show me thy faith without thy works, and I will show thee my faith by my works.
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
... by works was faith made perfect.
James 2:18-19,22 King James Version (KJV)

FAITH/BELIEVE IS MISUNDERSTOOD BY MANY ENDTIME BELIEVERS. YOUR FAITH/BELIEVE IS WITHOUT WORK, UNTIL YOU START TO PRACTICE IT. YOU SHOULD OBEY GOD IF YOU BELIEVE (HAVE FAITH) THAT YOU LOVE HIM, CAUSE GOD SAYS "IF YOU LOVE ME, OBEY ME."
FOR EXAMPLE, GOD SAID "BE YOU HOLY, FOR I YOUR GOD I'M HOLY." YOUR FAITH IS THEREFORE WITHOUT WORK UNTIL YOU START LIVING HOLY.

Publish this message everywhere christian believers are.

MARANATHA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Spirit Meat Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.