Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses (51322 Views)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Difference Between Holiness And Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
2 Timothy 4:2 King James Version (KJV)

NEVER CONSIDER ANYONE'S FEELING WHEN YOU PREACH. OBEY THE LORD'S COMMAND.

Send this message to all preachers.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
TOO WRONG TO PREACH FOR MONEY
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:30am On Sep 23, 2018
CHAI!! GOD WAS GIVING THEM FREE MANNA, WHICH WAS GOOD FOR HEALTH. INSTEAD OF BEING
GRATEFUL, THEY WEPT AND LUSTED AFTER FLESH THAT'S NOT TOO GOOD FOR HEALTH. ARE YOU
LIKE THAT PLS REPENT, BE GRATEFUL AND CONTENT.

Numbers 11:4-6 King James Version (KJV)
And the mixt multitude that was among them fell a lusting: and the children of Israel also wept again,
and said, Who shall give us flesh to eat?
We remember the fish, which we did eat in Egypt freely; the cucumbers, and the melons, and the leeks,
and the onions, and the garlick:
But now our soul is dried away: there is nothing at all, beside this manna, before our eyes.

SEND THIS MESSAGE ROUND.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
WHAT THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE IS TO THANK GOD FOR THE CURRENT PROVISION,
AND BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL TAKE THEM TO THE PROMISE LAND THAT'S FLOWING
WITH MILK AND HONEY. WHERE THEY WOULD EAT FLESH AND DRINK MILK.

Learn from their mistake.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2018
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and
the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every
free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the
face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Revelation 6:15-17 King James Version (KJV)

DON'T BE A VICTIM OF THIS DAY!

Share this message.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:25am On Sep 25, 2018
ONE DAY I'LL JOIN THOSE IN THE GRAVE, HMMM! WILL I BE
AMONG THOSE THAT WOULD JOIN LIFE OR DAMNATION?

John 5:28-29 King James Version (KJV)
Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in
the graves shall hear his voice,
And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection
of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

DON'T KEEP THIS QUESTION TO YOURSELF ALONE.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2018
TWO WORST THINGS THAT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN TO ANYONE IS TO MISS RAPTURE OR TO END UP IN HELLFIRE.

Thessalonians 4:16-18 King James Version (KJV)
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the
archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in
the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Matthew 5:22 King James Version (KJV)
... but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST ... SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2018
AFTER THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, GOD IS NO LONGER IN
NEED OF BURNT SACRIFICES TO APPEASE HIM, AS WERE DONE IN OLD TESTAMENT.
HOWEVER, HERE ARE 3 MAJOR SACRIFICES THAT GOD NEEDS FROM US IN NEW TESTAMENT.

1, SACRIFICE OF KEEPING YOUR BODY HOLY.
Romans 12:1 King James Version (KJV)
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a
living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2, SACRIFICE OF PRAISE.
Hebrews 13:15 King James Version (KJV)
By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit
of our lips giving thanks to his name.

3, SACRIFICE OF DOING GOOD.
Hebrews 13:16 King James Version (KJV)
But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
THIS IS WHERE GIVING, LOVING EVEN YOUR ENEMIES, KINDNESS ETC, FALL IN.

Many say "God looks into the heart only." But notice that the first sacrifice God wants is your
body. Steer clear from fornication and any clothe and atonement that triggers lust in others.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARNATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2018
ALWAYS PRAISE AND THANK GOD FOR THE ULTIMATE BLOOD SACRIFICE OF THE LORD JESUS
CHRIST. CAUSE SOME OF US WHO ARE NOT POLITICIANS, WOULDN'T HAVE BEING ABLE TO KEEP
BUYING RAMS, BULLS, GOATS, LAMBS, HEIFERS, ETC FOR SACRIFICE, INORDER TO APPEASE GOD.

Leviticus 5:6 King James Version (KJV)
And he shall bring his trespass offering unto the Lord for his sin which he hath sinned, a female from
the flock, a lamb or a kid of the goats, for a sin offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for him
concerning his sin.

THANK GOD I'M A NEW TESTAMENT BELIEVER.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2018
WHAT IF YOU DIE AND FIND OUT THAT TRULY, THERE'S HELLFIRE?

Matthew 5:22 King James Version (KJV)
... but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire

SEND THIS SIMPLE QUESTION ROUND

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:12am On Sep 30, 2018
ACCORDING TO THE WORDS BELOW, WHICH CAME OUT OF THE VERY MOUTH OF
THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, HELLFIRE IS A PLACE OF EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT.

Matthew 25:46 King James Version (KJV)
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

WARN EVERY HUMAN YOU COULD REACH.

MARANATHA! (Jesus Christ is coming again) AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST WOULD RISE/RAPTURE FIRST: 1 Thessl. 4:16-18
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2018
JUDGMENT DAY IS COMING. WHEN I/YOU'LL STAND BEFORE GOD AND GIVE ACCOUNT OF MY/YOUR LIFE.

Hebrews 9:27 King James Version (KJV)
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.

REMIND THOSE WHO HAVE FORGOTTEN.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:04am On Oct 02, 2018
THE DEMAND TO BE SEPARATED FROM OTHERS AND TO BE HOLY (BODY AND SPIRIT) IS NOT DOGMA
AS MANY ENDTIME CLERGIES THINK. GOD INSTITUTED IT RIGTH FROM THE BEGINNING. READ DOWN
AND SEPARATE YOURSELF.

Leviticus 20:23,24,26 King James Version (KJV)
And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they
committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.
But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess
it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the Lord your God, which have separated you from other people.
And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the Lord am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.

Corinthians 6:17 King James Version (KJV)
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

1 Peter 1:16 King James Version (KJV)
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

TELL THE UNTOLD THAT, "IT'S A BIG DISOBEDIENCE TO GO AROUND AS YOU ARE!"

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2018
HMMMMMM!

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond,
to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no
man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the
beast, or the number of his name.
Revelation 13:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

BE WARNED! DON'T MISS RAPTURE!!

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2018
THAT YOU ARE GIFTED, TALENTED, CLERGY, ETC IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT GOD IS PLEASE WITH
YOU, OR THAT YOU MUST MAKE HEAVEN AT LAST. BELOW IS A RECORD OF WHAT HAPPENED TO A
GREAT MAN OF GOD/LEADER IN THE BIBLE.

Numbers 20:3,4,7,10,11,12 King James Version (KJV)
And the people chode with Moses, and spake, saying, Would God that we had died when our brethren
died before the Lord! And why have ye brought up the congregation of the Lord into this wilderness, that
we and our cattle should die there? And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, take the rod, and gather thou
the assembly together, thou, and Aaron thy brother, and speak ye unto the rock before their eyes; and it
shall give forth his water, and thou shalt bring forth to them water out of the rock: so thou shalt give the
congregation and their beasts drink. And Moses and Aaron gathered the congregation together before the
rock, and he said unto them, Hear now, ye rebels; must we fetch you water out of this rock? And Moses lifted
up his hand, and with his rod he smote the rock twice: and the water came out abundantly, and the congregation
drank, and their beasts also.And the Lord spake unto Moses and Aaron, Because ye believed me not, to sanctify
me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have
given them.

NOTICE THAT THE LORD SAID "SPEAK," BUT MOSES HIT THE ROCK. AND MIRACLE STILL HAPPENED DESPITE
THE DISOBEDIENCE, SO DON'T BE DECEIVED BY THE FRUIT OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN DISOBEDIENCE TO
GOD'S WORD. SECONDLY, NOTICE THAT THE LORD DIDN'T CONSIDER THE FACT THAT MOSES WAS PROVOKED
BY THE CONGREGATION. YOU THAT IS STILL LIVING ... CAN YOU LEARN FROM THE DEAD?

Share this message!

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2018
GOD IS NOT AS WE DO THINK.

Romans 2:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2018
DO NOT BE LIKE THEM.

Psalm 14 King James Version (KJV)
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they
have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:04am On Oct 07, 2018
LEARN TO PRAY FOR OTHERS FIRST, IT MEANS SHOWING GREAT LOVE.

1 Timothy 2:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

LOVE OTHERS AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
VISION, PROPHECY, MIRACLE PERFORMANCE, SPEAKING IN TONGUES, ETC, ARE GREAT, BUT
THE GREATEST IS LOVE. FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, HE GAVE HIS SON, SO THAT NO ONE
SHOULD PERISH. IF YOU LOVE THOSE AROUND YOU ... DO ALL SO THAT THEY'LL NOT PERISH.

2 Timothy 4:2 King James Version (KJV)
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering
and doctrine.

Psalm 68:11 King James Version (KJV)
The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.

1 Timothy 2:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

PRAY FOR THEIR REPENTANCE, PREACH TO THEM, PUBLISH THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2018
WOULD YOU BE INVITED AFTER ALL.

Revelation 19:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper
of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

SEND THE QUESTION TO EVERY BELIEVER.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2018
REGISTER AND REMAIN EVER REGISTERED.

Revelation 20:15 King James Version (KJV)
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

SHRE THIS INFO.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2018
GO AND TELL THOSE THAT CLAIM THEY'LL POSSESS THE EARTH FOREVER ... THAT
GOD IS NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS PRESENT EARTH.

Revelation 21:1,4,8,21 King James Version (KJV)
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were
passed away; and there was no more sea. And God shall wipe away all tears from their
eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be
any more pain: for the former things are passed away. But the fearful, and unbelieving,
and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters,
and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:
which is the second death. And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth,
neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in
the Lamb's book of life.

DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST ... SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH OTHERS.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2018
CHAIII!

Revelation 22:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still:
and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as
his work shall be.

GET OTHERS INFORMED

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Without holiness, no one will see the Lord. Hebrews 12:14
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 2:46am On Oct 14, 2018
ENDURE WHATEVER YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH. YOU MAY NOT
KNOW, BUT ALL THINGS ARE WORKING TOGETHER FOR YOUR GOOD.

Romans 8:28 King James Version (KJV)
And we know that all things work together for good to them that
love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Timothy 2:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life;
that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier

PUBLISH THIS MESSAGE ... LET CHRISTIANS EVERYWHERE REWAD IT.

MARANATHA! (Jesus Christ is coming again) AND THE DEAD IN
CHRIST WOULD RISE/RAPTURE FIRST: 1 Thessl. 4:16-18
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? / 2019 Elections: Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses, Reveals What Will Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.