Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,030 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses (51210 Views)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Difference Between Holiness And Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:19am On Apr 17, 2017
Salom,

BIBLE WILL JUDGE US

John 12:48 King James Version (KJV)
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:37am On Apr 18, 2017
shalom,

CAN YOU BOLDLY MAKE SUCH STATEMENT BELOW?

1 Thessalonians 2:10 King James Version (KJV)
Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe:

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2017
Shalom,

7 SINS THAT ARE ABOMINATION UNTO GOD

Proverbs 6:16-19 King James Version (KJV)
These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2017
Shalom,

BELOVED BROTHERS AND SISTERS, WHAT YOU WEAR CAN KICK START LUST IN THE HEART OF THE WEAK BROTHER OR SISTER. PLS RUN AWAY FROM SEXY (SKIMPY) WEARS.

Mark 9:42 English Standard Version (ESV)
“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea.

Matthew 5:28 King James Version (KJV)
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Proverbs 7:10 King James Version (KJV)
And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.

1 Timothy 2:9 King James Version (KJV)
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

MARANATHA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:18am On Apr 22, 2017
Shalom,

PLEASE ATTEND CHURCH ACTIVITIES REGULARLY

Hebrews 10:25 King James Version (KJV)
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

NOT JUST ANY CHURCH BELOVED. LOOK FOR A HOLINESS CHURCH VERY CLOSE TO YOU, LIKE "WATCHMAN" (they broke away from catholic church), "BIBLE MISSIONARY CHURCH", "DEEPERLIFE" (ohh! I love deeperlife monday bible studies, even thou I m not a member. It helps in building me, just walk into any deeperlife church worldwide by 7:00pm west Africa time, and you'll come out rejoicing.), "WORDPOWER", ETC. PLEASE DON'T GO TO HOLINESS CHURCH THAT USE ANYTHING HOLY, LIKE HANDKERCHIEF, WATER, SOAP, APRONS, ETC.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:24am On Apr 23, 2017
Shalom beloved,

PLS HELP THE PRAYER BELOW TO WORK.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 King James Version (KJV)
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:43am On Apr 24, 2017
Shalom,

THERE'S THEREFORE NOW NO CONDEMNATION TO THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS. UNFORTUNATELY, THE PROMISE IS NOT FOR ALL IN CHRIST JESUS. READ ON, IN ORDER TO KNOW THE OWNERS OF THE PROMISE.

Romans 8:1 King James Version (KJV)
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

FRUITS OF FLESH AND SPIRIT

Galatians 5:19-24 King James Version (KJV)
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:43am On Apr 26, 2017
Shalom,

JOIN THE "GREAT COMMISSION"

Mark 16:15 King James Version (KJV)
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

HE THAT WINS SOULS IS WISE

Proverbs 11:30 King James Version (KJV)
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2017
Shalom,

PLS, PRAY DAILY FOR HOLINESS REVIVAL ALL OVER THE WORLD

1 Timothy 2:1 King James Version (KJV)
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

WITHOUT HOLINESS, NO ONE SHALL SEE THE LORD. Hebrew 12:14

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2017
Calvary greetings dear beloved,

PLS COME BACK TO FAITH...YOU HAVE GONE OUT OF FAITH, IF YOU ARE UNDER A CHURCH OR MINISTRY THAT ALWAYS PREACH EARTHLY PROSPERITY, OR IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN WHO PUTS ON SKIMPY WEARS.

1 Timothy 4:1 King James Version (KJV)
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

EARTHLY PROSPERITY IS GOOD, BUT SHOULD NOT BE ALWAYS PREACHED IN A CHURCH OR MINISTRY. CAUSE YOU ARE AN ETERNAL BEING, AND HEAVEN SHOULD BE YOUR TARGET. SOME DAY, YOU'LL LEAVE EARTHLY PROSPERITY...WHERE WILL YOU SPEND ETERNITY?

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:05am On Apr 29, 2017
Calvary greetings in name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

PLS BE SLOW TO ANGER DEARLY BELOVED, IT CAN TAKE YOU TO HELLFIRE.

Proverbs 14:17 King James Version (KJV)
He that is soon angry dealeth foolishly: and a man of wicked devices is hated.

Proverbs 14:29 King James Version (KJV)
He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:17am On Apr 30, 2017
Peace,

STOP PROVOKING ONE ANOTHER. GUARD YOUR ACTIONS AND WORDS.

Proverbs 15:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:22am On May 01, 2017
Beloved,

WHO IS BETTER THAN THE MIGHTY?

Proverbs 16:32 King James Version (KJV)
He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:26am On May 02, 2017
Shalom,

TALK LESS.

James 1:19 King James Version (KJV)
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:

Proverbs 17:28 King James Version (KJV)
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:09am On May 03, 2017
People of God,

WHICH VESSEL ARE YOU? JUDAS ISCARIOT WAS A VESSEL OF DISHONOR.

2 Timothy 2:20-24 King James Version (KJV)
But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:32am On May 04, 2017
21st century Christians and Christians' leaders,

WOULD YOU LIKE HOLINESS TO DIE IN YOUR OWN TIME?

1 Peter 1:15-16 King James Version (KJV)
But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Romans 12:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

2 Corinthians 7:1 King James Version (KJV)
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Hebrews 12:14 King James Version (KJV)
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:48am On May 07, 2017
Child of God,

IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN, THEN YOU ARE A SOLDIER OF CHRIST. THEREFORE ENDURE HARDNESS.

2 Timothy 2:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:36am On May 08, 2017
Christian,

WHOM DO MEN SAY THAT YOU ARE? HOPE YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THESE BELOW.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 King James Version (KJV)
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Proverbs 22:1 King James Version (KJV)
A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:19am On May 10, 2017
Beloved,

ENDURE AFFLICTIONS, SO THAT YOU'LL HAVE THE CROWN OF LIFE AT LAST.

2 Timothy 4:5-8 King James Version (KJV)
But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:53am On May 11, 2017
Brethren,

ALWAYS MAINTAIN CLEAR CONSCIENCE

Acts 24:16 King James Version (KJV)
And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void to offence toward God, and toward men.

SEND THE MESSAGE TO OTHERS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:38am On May 12, 2017
Beloved,

DON'T REVENGE... VENGANCE IS THE LORD'S.

Proverbs 24:29 King James Version (KJV)
Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me: I will render to the man according to his work.

Romans 12:19 King James Version (KJV)
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by zeongeon: 12:24pm On May 12, 2017
if you have testimonies on the supernatural or your interested in the supernatural then you may want to join this whatsapp community were we seek to discuss things rarely discussed from divine healing, angelic experiences, Astra projection, restoration etc.. Share your stories, talk about strange but true events and also learn too.

use the link below to join

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/4tmUk0OkFhU9zTGb1Zpq3v
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:21am On May 13, 2017
Brethren,

THIS IS THE HIGHEST WEAPON AGAINST YOUR ENEMY.

Proverbs 25:21-22 King James Version (KJV)
If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.

SEND THIS MESSAGE TO OTHERS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:27am On May 13, 2017
zeongeon:
if you have testimonies on the supernatural or your interested in the supernatural then you may want to join this whatsapp community were we seek to discuss things rarely discussed from divine healing, angelic experiences, Astra projection, restoration etc.. Share your stories, talk about strange but true events and also learn too.

use the link below to join

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/4tmUk0OkFhU9zTGb1Zpq3v
all who practice these, will spent eternity in lake of fire with the devil. Better repent now!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:21am On May 14, 2017
Shalom,

I WOULD LIKE TO REIGN WITH THE LORD FOR A THOUSAND YEARS. WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Revelation 20:6 King James Version (KJV)
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

PURIFY YOURSELF IF YOU WANT TO.

1 John 3:3 King James Version (KJV)
And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by zeongeon: 1:29pm On May 14, 2017
veecovee:
all who practice these, will spent eternity in lake of fire with the devil. Better repent now!
since you know much about eternity and probably have had encounters leading to miracles and testimony then join the group
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:41am On May 15, 2017
Saints,

BREAK THE NATURE OF MAN AND BE SATISFIED WITH YOURSELF.

Proverbs 27:20 King James Version (KJV)
Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied.

SEND THIS TO OTHERS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:21am On May 16, 2017
Calvary greetings to you,

PLS DON'T BE IN A HASTE TO BE RICH.

Proverbs 28:20 King James Version (KJV)
A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent.

Proverbs 28:6 King James Version (KJV)
Better is the poor that walketh in his uprightness, than he that is perverse in his ways, though he be rich.

SHARE THE MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:07am On May 17, 2017
Shalom,

NOTICE THE END OF THIS CHAPTER.

3 John 2 King James Version (KJV)
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

LET NOT YOUR SOUL BE POOR.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:19am On May 18, 2017
Calvary greetings to you,

PLS DON'T FOCUS ONLY ON EARTHLY ACHIEVEMENT.

Mark 8:36 King James Version (KJV)
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Philippians 2:12 King James Version (KJV)
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH FRIENDS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by ihedioramma: 9:48am On May 22, 2017
Hello brother's and sister's in the LORD . ONE LOVE .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Spirit Meat Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.