Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) (98635 Views)

Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics / Pretty Mike Leads 2 Girls By Dog Leash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Garshyzee(m): 5:59am On Jan 08, 2017
Pidgin2:

Use your brain how many women are with him there? So why should you insult others because of them
Madam is ur brain functional?? sad
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Garshyzee(m): 6:03am On Jan 08, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
hella silly . U know why the diffrence in the label?

Ignorant = when u treat another human as an object

Hella silly = when u dont reason that u are human and shouldnt be treated any type of way

These women lack self value
The man lacks a concious
Nah.. Those girls are shitty girls... and d guy has cash to make them do more shitty things....
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 08, 2017
50 shades of grey sh1t
my question is what does the foool do for a living cause it aint work...

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by DropShot: 6:15am On Jan 08, 2017
[s]
buygala:
The girls are hustling codedly and legitimately.....much better than being drug dealers, ritualists, etc smiley

Their faces are concealed, meaning it's possible that they are the girlfriends/ wives/ sisters/ daughters of some men ranting here about how nonsensical this display is grin

So please be careful how you abuse them....That's their office....please let them be cool

And as long as Pretty Mike is paying them, he is generating employment and adding to the nation's GDP as well as reducing unemployment. ...which is more than what many of us here ranting online are doing for our dear economy grin
[/s]
Beautiful nonsense!

Can't believe I just read this from a supposedly sane being. cool cool
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Fxwarrior: 6:15am On Jan 08, 2017
If its cool why are the girls covering their faces?

Many lost their lives trying to stop slave trade. Where are the human right activists when you need them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 08, 2017
xendra:
This guy is insane, Nikki minaj only did something like the for pictures and I still think it was wrong.
what are they trying to prove really

That women are just sex objects

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 08, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Dis is one of d reasons women r disrespected and treated as sex objects.
they are actually sex objects...

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 08, 2017
Garshyzee:

Nah.. Those girls are shitty girls... and d guy has cash to make them do more shitty things....
undecided still at it.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Garshyzee(m): 6:30am On Jan 08, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
undecided still at it.
Definitely tongue
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Sunnynwa: 6:31am On Jan 08, 2017
CaroLyner:
what manner of fvckery is this??

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by dyabman(m): 6:33am On Jan 08, 2017
ehn hen ! for we naija here we sef dey do slave and master ? shocked grin

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 08, 2017
Garshyzee:

Definitely tongue
The guy is a F-ckboy and so is any 1 who agrees with him or overlooks his great role in this scenario smiley
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by seangy4konji: 6:43am On Jan 08, 2017
I don't see nothing wrong.

Even open gay people are idolized in the aociety like derele and bobodikwarisky and so on.

There is no law in our dear country that says you can't put a leash on your women or wen chastitize them if you wish.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by unmask: 6:48am On Jan 08, 2017
Nawa o... See peeps taking medicine for another man. What has the guy done that is wrong
Two ladies in chain to an event, so what is the big deal?

Most of you are already complaining.....If they did it for money it is more dignifying than what
Most of you face at work in an office setting.....if they did for fun or to get people like you guys to react, then I say
They did a darn good job.

I wonder what will be the consensus if in another event, the guy walks out in chains being held by two ladies.

That you cannot do it doesn't mean others can't.

Some girls won't give bj for anything in this world...some do it for fun

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by browniex: 6:50am On Jan 08, 2017
hordhunharyor:
As you can see,the ladies does'nt give any f*ck...
if they don't give a Bleep,then why are they covering thier faces.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by unmask: 6:53am On Jan 08, 2017
Fxwarrior:
If its cool why are the girls covering their faces?

Many lost their lives trying to stop slave trade. Where are the human right activists when you need them?
guess you don't know the meaning of slave trade
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

That your gender has nothing to offer our gender cheesy

OTHER THAN

SEXXXXX
Your mum would be so proud to know your thoughts. But then, who needs her opinion? Only thing she can offer your gender is sex.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by sexyeyes(f): 7:05am On Jan 08, 2017
Really? So what u r trying to say is that ur mother and sisters have noting to offer other than sex? Hmmmmmm interesting :oBiafranBushBoy post=52621322]

OTHER THAN

SEXXXXX[/quote]
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Mowoe(m): 7:05am On Jan 08, 2017
Bisjosh:
It shall never be well with those gals

Cos of money you subject yourselves as slaves?
No shame, no dignity!!! A rich psychopath dragging you around in chains?

Afofun gbemu...awon oponu ayerada angry

Seriously! I doubt that you ever complain about those girls that you see on today's music videos. They do worse things; go naked and stuff and they're considered hot.... Or is it because these ones happened to appear on NL?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by castrokins(m): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2017
Who?

MrJorge:
Someone needs to stop this angry
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Bj5all(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

OTHER THAN

SEXXXXX

So u think think girls have nothing to offer other than sex? Receive Sense In Jesus name.

I don't actually know why some low self esteem ladies will allow somebody to threat them like animals and rag.

I pity them.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by cutedharmee: 7:27am On Jan 08, 2017
ucsparks:
go and sidon this Afonja yoot , go and meet your agbero brodas under oshodi bridge..[b[b]] that's what y'all is good at [/b] angry
[/b]Yeeeeeeee!!! Oyinbo repete grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by LordZero(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
woah,u feel strongly about this shocked

Its refreshing 2 hear a man speak the truth of the matter smiley lordzero

Errmm ayam not understanding you.. why am I tagged here?
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by DrAdonis: 7:42am On Jan 08, 2017
Bisjosh:
It shall never be well with those gals

Cos of money you subject yourselves as slaves?
No shame, no dignity!!! A rich psychopath dragging you around in chains?

Afofun gbemu...awon oponu ayerada angry

You really have no right to curse them. They have the right to do whatever they want with themselves.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Beesluv: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2017
To these ladies now, they are employed. Hmmmm. SMH for their neck work
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by APCmyheart(m): 7:46am On Jan 08, 2017
slimzypink:
days like this I wish I was a man, what rubbish is this? the retard self what is he trying to prove?

He is proving that he got his money to make those ladies his bitches..

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by anyicash(m): 7:47am On Jan 08, 2017
99.9% of women are just slaves to materialistic objects.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by anyicash(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2017
2chains.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 08, 2017
LordZero:

Errmm ayam not understanding you.. why am I tagged here?
i found 1 cheesy.

U said look in romanceland but this here is FP
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by equuscaballus: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2017
Fourwinds:
have u watched 300 Spartans.? who conceived d idea of subjugating Greece.? what was d responds of Greece.?
this is not a movie bro. For the man to have that thought in the first instance shows he is an animal himself. The African society has programmed our mind to always blame the female gender when it comes to issues as this. For me, the two parties involved are silly. I owe no one apologies for my judgements. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Electroweb(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2017
Is this the kind of thing we can learn from Oyinbo? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback And Recent Photos Of Katung Aduwak: Winner Of Big Brother Nigeria 2006 / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.