Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) (18115 Views)

List Of My Recent Completed Stories / Till Death Do Us Part! (Romance) Completed / Completed Romantic Story : My Father's Wife (18+) Season 1 To 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by hormobolanle: 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
well. NYC work
Daz all I can say cos d story is reli making sense...

I dy search ooo abi say baba Don get una numba?

abeg
NEXT!!!
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by emmiesmart44(m): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2017
Mr man come and conclude this piece of literary fineness. I would love to see the character Edwin convicted. A mountain load of irrefutable evidence has been raised against him I don't want to believe luck can arise here
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by Oly23(f): 11:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Hadampson:
Oh my GOD!! See wah av bin missin on NLshocked diz iz superb bro.. keep it coming i got diz.. by d way, thanks 4 d mention..

My honeypie spdazzy come nd see diz wonderful piece written by YORHMIENERDsmiley

adesina12 abeg i need popcorn owink

sirorubebe d NL assasin i throway salute.. sunshine46, samyfreshsmooth, olatex25, chizzymaris, cerewo, oly23, dtobs, hormobolanle, angelinastto, oludare007 u are all invited..
Thanks for the mention will go through it when I have time on my hands
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by Angelinastto(f): 6:00am On Feb 02, 2017
If not for my swidy (Hadampson) that mention somebody, that's how oluwabuqqyyolo will not invite me. God dey!
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:48am On Feb 02, 2017
hormobolanle:
well. NYC work
Daz all I can say cos d story is reli making sense...

I dy search ooo abi say baba Don get una numba?

abeg
NEXT!!!
Looool! Baba as how? Thanks for the comment. Wait a while for the next chapter.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2017
emmiesmart44:
Mr man come and conclude this piece of literary fineness. I would love to see the character Edwin convicted. A mountain load of irrefutable evidence has been raised against him I don't want to believe luck can arise here
Lol, luck doesn't often come in life, why then would it be in stories? I'm certain you'll love the next update. Wait for it!
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:54am On Feb 02, 2017
Angelinastto:
If not for my swidy (Hadampson) that mention somebody, that's how oluwabuqqyyolo will not invite me. God dey!
Lol, Bae, I mentioned you twice. You no grew talk o. So, I thought say you don pass our level na. Read and let's talk Abeg.

Hadampson, thank you ooh.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2017
The next chapter which happens to be the last will be dropped tonight. Wait for it! It is a bit lengthy so I hope you commend me when you read. I worked myself for approximately 18 hours, trying to get the right image. Mehn, it was hell!

Just wait for it!
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by Countrygirl(f): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2017
yorhmienerd:
This is pure work of art! First of I've read since Larry does not update regularly. Suprised to see that the reception is so low... Maybe I could be of help-

ja.gugu88li
La.wlahdey
sa.mfreshsmooth
H.adampson
OY.AY
ve.ekid- It's been long bro, 'sup?
cou.ntrygirl
Chu.mzypinky

Lala sticlala how far?
Thanks for the mention. Lemme start from the beginning
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by Hadampson(m): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Lol, Bae, I mentioned you twice. You no grew talk o. So, I thought say you don pass our level na. Read and let's talk Abeg.

U're welcome brocheesysmiley
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by Hadampson(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
Angelinastto:
gringrin
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
MARITAL Shambles, 12

A

That Monday was a significant day in the life of the Barrister-turned-suspect. The sky was brightly colored and huge curtains had been put aside in skyscrapers. That day, the city worked itself as hard as it could. The roads were crowded and birds twitted on electric poles, while guilt played on Nini's mind. Every minute or two or three, the wind would become a playmate with the dry grains of sand and both would then mingle gleefully, the wind whirling round so its companion could walk, jump and ply about in the air. Idreesa, the street tailor, heartily devoured the food he had sent his apprentice minutes ago. Sina, the auto-repair boy had on a light dark singlet when he made a call on his phone. Little kids were still on the streets, some on their way to school; some with plastic buckets on their heads, learning to go the hard way. Photographers were busy and bread sellers ran after 'micras' every then and now. The harmattan was slipping away while the sun beamed in gleam.

If our skies got dark and we watched the stars die; burn; explode and fall in shattered fragments, the world would commemorate with us and would give us slippery ropes to hold on to. In desperation, we would grip tight and hope for a knight to light us another star, maybe even some fireworks, and then realization stared into us, we'd understand that the tales of swords and beasts we were told were mere anecdotes. We would lose hope and let our willpower slide downward on a banana peel. At this stage, we would have believed we had lost and all we do is pray our shattered pieces have a soft landing or that they wouldn't fall before our friends, whom we knew are enemies. Edwin Alagba stood in the dock, his heart braced for whatever card life played.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
B
The magistrate court was filled with coloured faces. Emotions were printed on some while some merely had bland looks. The tiniest tweeny smile played on Aduke's lips when Edwin stared at her. He saw hope in her eyeballs, though it was a mirage, and he held it tight. He smiled back and he saw cupids in the alfresco. Then, the air turned dry, almost choking, and the dark sickly judge came in.

'Court!'

Then the trials began. The courtroom had an odour that threatened to make life difficult.

The prosecuting attorney, Timi, got up and made introductions spiced with splendour, though very professional. His Lordship, though irritated, couldn't find faults in him. Then, Ihuoma marched to the podium.

She began by introducing Edwin as a very respectable man who was also a well-sought lawyer. He interpreted the law very well and there wasn't a way a sane person would commit he crime which he very much understood. Furthermore, he had no purpose to rape a woman who had filed a divorce against him. She stressed on the civilisation he had and how he possibly couldn't have committed rape. His Lordship ended whatever he was scribbling and called for the state's first witness.

Timi ascended the podium and called on Sunday Okoro, the good detective who went to cuff the suspect.

The cross-examination began and ended but the minutes were gruelling. Timi guided the detective, making sure each question he asked was well guarded and purposeful. The detective made sure he highlighted how strong-hearted the suspect looked; how he had refused to even gainsay the accusations against him. He also told of the satisfied look on the suspect's face. That wasn't difficult to know as he studied Psychology in school. He then passed the recording to the judge. His Lordship asked if Ihuoma would cross-examine the witness and she declined. His Lordship wrote something down.

The next witness was a doctor, Dr. Bernard David of Mercy Hospital. The man had a voice that sounded as if he spoke through his nose. He swore to tell the truth, laying his hand on the old Anglican bible. He then confirmed that the model was raped, as the tests he conducted show. There were signs of forced interaction. Her eyes were puffy, probably from crying; her body had some knots, probably due to the punches she received; her under had marks that looked brutal - she certainly had been raped. Then, she had a swollen head which indicated a fierce struggle.

Edwin then remembered.

Nini had a swollen head before he returned from work that day. She said she had bumped into her wardrobe. His lips shivered indecently. Then, the doctor returned to his seat.

This time too, the defendant declined a cross-examination. Edwin looked at Aduke and hoped she understood him. He thought of how hard the proceeding was for her. He hoped she remained strong. Then, he looked around and noticed that Nini was absent.

"Now, the next witness is the the owner of Frosty Froth Bar, where the accused attempted rape."

"Objection, my lord!" Ihuoma shot up. True, she was playing to Roberta's tune but she wasn't evil. She needed cash to cater for herself, her orphaned siblings and jobless fiancé. It was a pity that only Roberto paid enough. She was a believer though.

"Objection sustained. The prosecutor should mind his use of language. Continue."

"Your Lordship, now we'd listen to Dan Akin, the owner of Frosty Froth Bar.

Edwin swallowed hard. He wondered what the man would gain if he destroyed him. Was there something he had done that evening but couldn't remember? His eyes refused to see clearly and when he did try to see his lawyer, she had an air around her, an air that betrayed confidence. He asked for a glass of milk.

Some technicians set up a screen and some equipments in front of the court. A noisy hum was brewing and His Lordship hit the gravel repeatedly for quiet.

After the technical setup, the owner of Frosty Froth, Dan Akin, mounted the podium. He looked like a man who was experiencing the better side of life, a big man. He wore a simple shirt and a grey shorts. Edwin cussed inwardly and saw his lawyer squirm on her seat.

Timi began, "Please introduce yourself to the court."

"My name is Dan Akin."

"Residential address?"

"No. 31, Ogunde, Bodija estate."

"Occupation?"

"CEO of Frosty Froth Bar."

"Where is the bar located?"

"No. 1, Dan Akin Street, Bodija."

"You have a street for the bar?"

"Objection, my Lord," Ihuoma was up again. She looked crossed.

"Objection overruled, lawyer. The prosecutor may proceed."

"Yes, it does. The bar is for the elites."

"Then, it can be safely concluded that you're well-to-do. Yes?"

"Yes, the Lord has blessed me for I don't deal falsely.

"Attorney," His Lordship cleared his throat, "it would be better if you kept the questions to the case."

"Yes, your Lordship." Timi replied but the judge wasn't listening, he was staring at Edwin and it made it sweat between the cracks. He refused to meet the small piercing eyes.

"So..." the prosecutor continued and that drew the judge attention. Edwin had never been more glad to hear Timi's voice than he was that moment.

"It can be well assumed that you'd never do something wrong just for money, would you?" Edwin finally understood. So, that was the game.

"Yes, it can be assumed."

The stage was set, and His Lordship wrote something down. Edwin preferred that the judge kept writing.

"Now, on the 13th day of June, this year, can you tell us what happened?"

"A lot of things happened. That place is for everyone, as long as you're buoyant." Edwin missed a breath.

"Okay, do you know the accused, Mr Edwin Alagba?" Timi pointed to him in the most professionally stinking manner.

"Yes, I do," Don's face was contorted as if he was stooling. He made it glaring he couldn't stand the accused.

Timi at the moment glanced around the courtroom and rubbed his hands on his gown. He saw how enraptured the audience was, he had captured their attention in the buildup.

"What happened with him on the aforementioned day?" Can you please tell?"

"This man came to the bar this day to have some drinks." Dan sounded angry, really angry that Edwin wondered if he had actually wronged him. "This man he had come with was a rogue who embezzled funds where he worked. Maybe he had too many to drink, I wouldn't say, but he just jumped on one of my bar attendants and humped her. Quickly, he was separated from the lady and he was shown the way out - after paying his bills of course."

The prosecutor looked like he would burst into a cry of victory when he saw the look on the face of the accused. He asked other questions, most which were mere rituals.

"Thank you, your Lordship." Timi bowed. "This will be all for now."

The defendant here requested for a cross-examination with Dan Akin. Timi had a quizzed look on his face.

"Mr Dan, I hope you don't give false witnesses here. Do you understand the implication of doing that? She asked with seriousness on her coloured face.

"Ye--es." The witness stammered and she smiled within.

"Where is the lady in question at present?"

"She..she," he stuttered and drew laughter from the courtroom, "she has quit working since the incident occurred. Such a dutiful girl, I miss her services. I had to compensate her for the assault." He came back stronger.

"Oh, that'll be all," she breathed deeply. "You may return to your seat." She bowed before His Lordship and a ruffled Dan made his way down the podium. The judge scribbled a lot and eventually asked the defendant to summon her witnesses.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
C
Ihuoma, Roberto's voodoo, began. "Your Lordship, my first witness is Mr Benson Oto, the man my client was meeting in the Frosty Froth Bar that evening."

After some technical operations, Benson Oto appeared on the screen that was set earlier. He sat, reclined, in an executive type of chair and wore a two-piece suit.

Edwin hoped whatever his witness said would bring a good result. He suddenly had this very bad feeling about the witness.

"May you introduce yourself, sir," the defendant opened the floor.

"I am Benson Oto, current accountant-general of Corny Wells and Resources." The judge liked the straight answer, he smiled a bit.

"Do you know Mr Edwin Alagba?"

"Yes, I do, he is a very good man."

"Where was the first place you sat with him?"

"In a bar around Bodija or so, I can't exactly remember, miss."

"Why were you meeting him?"

Benson looked annoyed in the slightest trace, "that's personal. We have a barrister-client policy, right?"

"Yes, please Mr Benson." Ihuoma groaned. "Okay. That day, did anything unusual happen?"

"No. Nothing unusual."

"You mean that Mr Edwin never had maybe an issue with a bartender. Is that it?"

"No-no. Nothing of such sort, miss. Nothing."

"Okay. That'll be okay. Thank you very much." She bowed and sat down.

"Would the state require a cross-examination with the witness?" His Lordship asked, merely out of obligations. He preferred things were kept simple and straightforward.

"Yes, my Lord," Timi was on his feet. "Now, Mr Benson, are you proud of being a truthful person?"

"Why, yes, I am." Now, Benson was becoming apprehensive.

"Can you narrate to the honourable court how you guys left there?" The prosecutor sounded pleasingly commanding.

"If I can remember clearly, when it was minutes to six, the meeting was adjourned as he mentioned having to go. Then, we," there was an hesitation, "paid and left."

"Ah. Didn't the accused hit a lady tending in the bar?"

"Oh, oh! He did."

"He did?"

"Yes, sure."

"Are you sure?"

"Why, yes, of course."

"But you said nothing unusual happened." Timi was really solemn.

"Yes, nothing na," Benson maintained, he was totally confused then and he looked quite like it. "Oh oh oh, that wasn't unusual in the least."

"Oh, please narrate how it happened."

The judge listened attentively and every now and again coughed.

"Well, we got up. Actually, Mr Edwin was first and almost immediately lost his footing. Then, he crashed into a bartender who was beside our table. It was an accident."

"Oh, sure it was. Was he drunk?"

"No." He looked at the accused full of pity."He was sober."

"That will be all, my Lord." Timi bowed. "Thank you, Mr Benson."

"Your honor, here it shows that the accused possibly couldn't have been on the influence of alcohol. The court may proceed."

The judge kept writing. Ihuoma stood up, shaken despite her role, and requested for Nini, the alleged victim, as she put it.

"Where is your client, prosecutor?" His Lordship was irritated.

Timi stood up with poise, "she's presently in a sickbed, ergo, she can't be here physically. However, she's on screen."

Nini appeared on the screen. She had on a light gown and was in bed in a room that was painted white. She had a syringe connected to her left hand and the drip-drip of the intravenous chemotherapy could be heard. She drew pity, even from the news casters. She had her eyes fixed on Edwin and the latter averted his gaze. People who saw this concluded that the accused actually committed the crime. She looked at him, like an helpless hen, like a balloon falling from the sky. The look let the world know she had been betrayed. Then, it showed she would never move away from the present quagmire.

"The court requests a fifteen-minute break." His Lordship arose and went into his chambers. Aduke had words of encouragement for Edwin. He promised to be strong for her. She then gave him food to eat.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
D
The time moved fast and soon the minutes were gone. His Lordship came in and the courtroom saluted him.

"The defendant may begin."

Timi shot up quickly, "your honor, I'd like to request, in the best interest of my client, that the defendant asks her relevant questions only. Her state of health is pitiable."

'Okay. The defendant will keep to that."

"Miss Nini," Ihuoma addressed, "what date did the incident happen?"

"13, June, this year." She kept things as short as possible.

"What exactly happened when Mr Edwin got home?"

"I served him a divorce notice and he slapped me. I couldn't fight him. That I had my phone with me was pure luck." There was a few giggles round the courtroom.

"Is there any proof for this?"

"Ye-es." Nini snorted. "It was recorded on my phone."

"I suppose the incident was sudden, how did you manage to have a voice recording?"

"My phone has an assistant application and that helped."

"Can you please show the court how?"

"I can't. I can't get up."

"Had anything earlier happened before you and the accused?"

"We were on cold terms." Her voice was really cold.

"Why, may I?" Ihuoma was inquisitive.

"I had just found out he had gotten one of his call girls pregnant," Aduke recoiled in her seat.

"Oh-oh. Okay. Had he before then had some straying habits?"

"Yes, sure. There was Sally and that was just three years ago."

"Okay. Thank you. However, madam, are you doing this of your own accord?"

"Objection, my Lord!" The prosecutor was indignant.

"Objection sustained."

"Sorry, your honor," the defendant had to rephrase her question. "I wish you luck with this, ma'am, since it is what you want."

"I can't understand you but I just want justice." She was teary eyed.

"Oh, okay, miss." Ihuoma was startled.

"It isn't too much to ask for, is it, barrister?"

"No, it isn't. Thank you."

"Your Lordship, my client has insisted that the recording on tape was a roleplay he and his wife had engaged in while the spark was still in. Here is a diary of my client, in which the model put it down herself."

His Lordship collected it and went through it.

"Whose diary is this, Miss Karen?"

"It belongs to the accused, your Lordship."

"How are you certain she did, attorney?"

"She did. It's her writing, your honor."

"Are you laying claims on your instincts or do you have affidavits that confirm this?" He sounded irritated and annoyed, as one would address an ignorant son.

"No, your honor." Her voice had a slight quake, she sat down.

"May I see the Prosecuting and Defending Attorneys in my chambers?" The judge went into his chambers.

The minutes almost lasted for eternity. Edwin had lost all colors in him. He reasoned how things would forever be if he was found guilty. He hoped he would be there to watch Aduke give birth. He hoped a miracle would happen. The courtroom was rowdy at present and soon the judge returned to his seat while the attorneys did too. He hit the gravel and quiet returned.

Barrister Timi got up and spoke to the court. He gave the motive. He stated that he had committed the crime to make his client suffer as he had thought he wouldn't be found out. He explained how the writing could have been forged. He let the world know that the accused had proven to not only be a womanizer that broke the court's vows, he was also a man who would always assault whenever he had his way. He declared, though professionally, that the evidences against the accused were glaring and undisputable. He asked that the accused was well punished so as to serve as a deterrent for others. It was important that criminals were taken our of the system entirely. He implored to his Lordship and asked him to make sure justice was served as the whole world was watching. Then, he sat down, very fulfilled. The courtroom thought he was wicked.

Next, the defending attorney got up and pleaded that the senses of the honourable court wasn't beguiled. She kept reiterating why her client couldn't have committed the crime. She said he was too enlightened to do it and that the court had only been given a wrong impression of him. She spoke as if to warn the judge of a punishment if her client wasn't acquitted. She asked that the judge be philosophical in his approach. She pleaded then that a promising man shouldn't be destroyed due to a crime which he never committed. Finally, she asked that justice be tampered with mercy. The court paid her great attention and she saw Edwin put faith in her words, she hated herself.

His Lordship called for an hour-recess. The verdict would be announced by 02:30 when the session resumed.

During this time, Edwin held Aduke's hand and looked into her eyes. She said he would be out no matter what the judge announced. She said he was a good man and she believed in him. Friends and relatives sat with him and they held few discussions. He managed to sneak them a few fake smiles.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
E
His Lordship assumed bench and Edwin kept his head bowed. 'The court has arrived at a verdict.' The silence in the court rocketed to its peak.

His Lordship rested his eyes on the accused and the latter bowed his head. A thousands thoughts ran through his head, like he was in fear of the unknown. Then, he hoped, he hoped like never before. For the first time since the trial began, he prayed, he prayed to the Almighty. He shook in awe of the verdict that awaited him. He kept praying.

'After all evidences and facts, for the allegation of rape and assault levelled against you, Edwin Alagba, it has been rightly founded you are guilty of the crime. You are hereby sentenced to 25 years imprisonment."

The confusion in the court rose. Voices cried and shouts filled every corner of the courtroom. His Lordship hit the gravel as hard as he could but calm refused to return. The policemen employed their nightsticks and calm returned.

'This will serve as a lesson to others. I rise!"

Edwin grimaced bitterly and for the first time in weeks, he felt certain about his future. He sobbed hard bitter tears and the hope he had always had blew out of him like dust. Aduke was by his side already. "We'll appeal and we will come out victorious. You are better than this." She was only trying to be strong, for him and herself. And her kids. But that didn't matter, at that moment. All Edwin felt was a numbness that made him feel as if a body was floating in space. He stared into the vacant air and his life flashed before his eyes. He saw the memories: Nini; Hakeem; his family; how his dad had disowned him for becoming a lawyer; how Aduke came into the picture; how it all went down; how shattered his world had turned. Unconscious, he turned and enveloped Aduke in a tight and long hug that drew tears from her eyes. The contact passed a lot of words he wanted to say and it brought more tears. It told her that he needed her to be Strong. It told her that his babies would be renowned. It let her know that she was the only one he had and it casted responsibilities on her delicate shoulders. Aduke's shoulders threatened to crumble. She kissed him deeply and the policemen came near, each with an odd thought on his face.

Timi was all smiles and he shook hands and hugged Ihuoma who was starting to hate herself. She had this feeling as if she was about to fall sick after she had fallen out of the fold of humanity. She couldn't stand the look on her victim's face, she thought she'd run mad. However, she walked up to him and asked that he be strong, to be hopeful. Then she let him know, "Mr Edwin, you are a good man. The world has hit hard on you and a man is never enough to feed the world. Soon, someone else would be the world's new plaything. You just need to be strong. You have the best woman for a wife." She almost burst into tears, "take care." She turned quickly and ran her hand over her head to preclude the tears from falling.

The impatient men in black then whisked Edwin into the waiting Black Maria.

Epilogue Coming Up soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hadampson:
U're welcome brocheesysmiley
Oya na. Take care.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by yorhmienerd(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
angry
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by emmiesmart44(m): 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
No need for grammatical Bros Best story I've read here. Thanks for penning this. Beers for you
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by Angelinastto(f): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

I did'nt get the mention. Anyways the title is captivating and am sure the story will be like chicken lap.
You know? Saucy and delicious.
I promise to read to the last page and get back tomorrow.
Kizzez!
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by Angelinastto(f): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
The next chapter which happens to be the last will be dropped tonight. Wait for it! It is a bit lengthy so I hope you commend me when you read. I worked myself for approximately 18 hours, trying to get the right image. Mehn, it was hell!

Just wait for it!
Wow!! I lie down for you boss!
WELLDONE!
I think i should forget dtobs and yungtemy.... Lemme face oluwabuqqyyolo.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2017
emmiesmart44:
No need for grammatical
Bros Best story I've read here. Thanks for penning this. Beers for you
Thank you, my guy. I prefer a bottle of cocktail.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2017
Angelinastto:

Wow!! I lie down for you boss!
WELLDONE!
I think i should forget dtobs and yungtemy.... Lemme face oluwabuqqyyolo.
Lol, na you be madam.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2017
Angelinastto:

I did'nt get the mention. Anyways the title is captivating and am sure the story will be like chicken lap.
You know? Saucy and delicious.
I promise to read to the last page and get back tomorrow.
Kizzez!
Tomorrow iyaf come o. Have a lovely day.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by Angelinastto(f): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please allow me to start vocabulary lesson with you. This is dope!! From the beginning to the end. Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece. It made me see through broken homes! God bless you bro!
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Angelinastto:
Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please allow me to start vocabulary lesson with you.
This is dope!! From the beginning to the end.
Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece. It made me see through broken homes!
God bless you bro!
Lol @ lesson! Thank you.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by princessadeola(f): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2017
Its a great piece.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
princessadeola:
Its a great piece.
OK. Thanks.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by yorhmienerd(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
OK. Thanks.
And the Epilogue is not yet ready abi angry
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
yorhmienerd:
And the Epilogue is not yet ready abi angry
The reception is low, really low. I'll post it soon though.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by mismore(f): 6:37am On Feb 05, 2017
I'm waiting for the epilogue too.
Weldone
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by t1976(f): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nice and educative piece,kudos to the writer.we are waiting for the epilogue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Poem To AGAGU And The 16 - R.I.P / Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction / IRETI (A Short Story Of Hope)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.