Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) (18112 Views)

List Of My Recent Completed Stories / Till Death Do Us Part! (Romance) Completed / Completed Romantic Story : My Father's Wife (18+) Season 1 To 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2017
Missmossy:
Beautiful imagery i must confess, though the turn out of events didn't favour Edwin who suffered embarassed glad he survived it all. Fake friends everywhere, Hakeemn didn't try same with Aduke. Keep it up, thumbs up.
Yeah, fake friends everywhere. You never know what's what. I still have plans to write a sequel. Follow my ongoing piece via my signature. You already know it's a masterpiece. wink
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2017
Can you guys please express your opinions on the story?
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by Pearl05(f): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Can you guys please express your opinions on the story?

The story is great I must say, but what's it with backbiting and betrayals? Hakeem turned backed on his friend and ended up marrying his mistress. Karen working for Nini in disguise. So no justice at all for the lowly?

The phone that Nini claimed to have used in recording the incident should have been collected as exhibit or evidence which the defense counsel should had used to get the actually date the recording was made.

The accused didn't defend himself at all even though he was a learned man. Huh
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by fboonmy: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2017
Where is the sequel?
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by Missmossy(f): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
MrCork:

angry
Wataguan undecided
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by Missmossy(f): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Yeah, fake friends everywhere. You never know what's what. I still have plans to write a sequel. Follow my ongoing piece via my signature. You already know it's a masterpiece. wink
Nice would do that.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by Rhayne(f): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
It's a harsh reminder of all those in jail suffering for crimes not committed by them.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by sammyendowed(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nice piece brother, it was fantastic, but I think forthe story to be worth it you need to start the sequence and make the readers know what happen during the guys 5years stay in jail and how he plans on starting a new life.

But thumbs up boss.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by adontcare(f): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Wow what a fabulous and wonderful story! Dis is one of the best creative arts on nairaland. What a world!
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by Sylva2147: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
many people have said it all I think in my opinion the wicked should be made to pay for their wickedness, that will send a signal to those who are willing to or are fond of such habit to have a rethink for betraying the innocent.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by garex: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
in as much as the story is a masterpiece, I must also confess that I got lost along the way or should I say maybe as a result of your poetry lines. so my question now is: why did Nini set her husband or should I say went as far as charging him to court?
what happened to the private investigator barrister Hakeem hired?
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2017
Pearl05:

The story is great I must say, but what's it with backbiting and betrayals? Hakeem turned backed on his friend and ended up marrying his mistress. Karen working for Nini in disguise. So no justice at all for the lowly?

The phone that Nini claimed to have used in recording the incident should have been collected as exhibit or evidence which the defense counsel should had used to get the actually date the recording was made.

The accused didn't defend himself at all even though he was a learned man. Huh

Thanks for this. On some parts, I see that I couldn't fill every gap. But thanks.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2017
Rhayne:
It's a harsh reminder of all those in jail suffering for crimes not committed by them.
Exactly. May God keep us safe.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2017
sammyendowed:
Nice piece brother, it was fantastic, but I think forthe story to be worth it you need to start the sequence and make the readers know what happen during the guys 5years stay in jail and how he plans on starting a new life.

But thumbs up boss.
Sure, bro. I'll do that. I plan to. Thanks much.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2017
adontcare:
Wow what a fabulous and wonderful story! Dis is one of the best creative arts on nairaland. What a world!
Thank you, dear. And, yeah, what a world!
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2017
Sylva2147:
many people have said it all I think in my opinion the wicked should be made to pay for their wickedness, that will send a signal to those who are willing to or are fond of such habit to have a rethink for betraying the innocent.
I agree with you. But don't you think karma is not always around? Sometimes, evil prevails. But I'll start a sequel soon anyway.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2017
garex:
in as much as the story is a masterpiece, I must also confess that I got lost along the way or should I say maybe as a result of your poetry lines. so my question now is: why did Nini set her husband or should I say went as far as charging him to court?
what happened to the private investigator barrister Hakeem hired?
She was blinded by the urge to revenge. And Timi bought the private investigator over. I hope you understand now. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by garex: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

She was blinded by the urge to revenge. And Timi bought the private investigator over. I hope you understand now. Thanks.

yes I do understand now.. I've one more question: I thought Timi was married with kids, abi na me no understand that part of the story ni
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by Sylva2147: 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

I agree with you. But don't you think karma is not always around? Sometimes, evil prevails. But I'll start a sequel soon anyway.
pls when you start remember to mention me.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by Saintmary(f): 4:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Phew.... The story is realistic, it's sad to know how far people will go to defend their interests. Thanks OP.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Kinzyewriter, here I am.
Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by silverlinen(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2020
Just came about this masterpiece and it was so fascinating and interesting....But there must be justice for Edwin... thanks for these Mrs writer. Expecting the sequel though

1 Like

Re: MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2020
silverlinen:
Just came about this masterpiece and it was so fascinating and interesting....But there must be justice for Edwin... thanks for these Mrs writer. Expecting the sequel though
Thanks, you reminded me of this story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Poem To AGAGU And The 16 - R.I.P / Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction / IRETI (A Short Story Of Hope)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.