Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Is This How Bad Nigeria Is ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This How Bad Nigeria Is ? (878 Views)

TOO BAD!! Nigeria Ranked 3rd In List Of Country Who Shits In Open Places/public / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Nigeria Is Not A Poor Country, We Are Not Offering More Financial Support - EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How Bad Nigeria Is ? by ShoProperties(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
According to a Twitter user ...e claimed white people without good grades in school are picking up our jobs how true is this.

Re: Is This How Bad Nigeria Is ? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
I'm sure the poster is an afonja. They like to complain and whine about Nigerian problems but tell them lets divide the country for all these to stop...HE WILL SAY NO! Confused people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This How Bad Nigeria Is ? by thesicilian: 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
Its true. I've seen so called Engineers from abroad who can't fix a malfunctioning equipment like a hospital ultrasound scan machine without going through his phone. And yet these are things our Nigerian brothers have upstairs. Yet the white is Supervisor while the Nigerian is a casual manual worker. Slavery of Nigerians by Nigerians for the foreigners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Bad Nigeria Is ? by ShoProperties(m): 12:43am On Jan 08, 2017
saint7000:
I'm sure the poster is an afonja. They like to complain and whine about Nigerian problems but tell them lets divide the country for all these to stop...HE WILL SAY NO! Confused people!
lol una don start
Re: Is This How Bad Nigeria Is ? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 08, 2017
It is called inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Is This How Bad Nigeria Is ? by ShoProperties(m): 5:35am On Jan 08, 2017
walcut:
yes
Re: Is This How Bad Nigeria Is ? by azimibraun: 5:45am On Jan 08, 2017
Sometime as bad as the picture you painted is, it produces better result on the job than the Nigerian with 3 PhD, 3 Masters, 2 B.sc The Oyibo plumber will do your Job well for you and deliver on time, The certificate laden Nigerian Professional will frustrate you and may even drag you to court or Baba alawo over your own money and job. Am just saying most of them and I mean they are in majority. Don't blame the white plumber, blame our " get the certificate stop learning and start dressing and talking like a politician Engineers". All Nigerian professors wants to be at the house of Rep's or Senate.
Re: Is This How Bad Nigeria Is ? by azimibraun: 5:48am On Jan 08, 2017
walcut:
that's not true. How come a Naija guy is Hilary Clintons personal Physician? Our people are very serious outside our shores and we'll sought after. How come back home our professionals are the most dishonourable in the world?
Re: Is This How Bad Nigeria Is ? by ShoProperties(m): 5:59am On Jan 08, 2017
azimibraun:
Sometime as bad as the picture you painted is, it produces better result on the job than the Nigerian with 3 PhD, 3 Masters, 2 B.sc The Oyibo plumber will do your Job well for you and deliver on time, The certificate laden Nigerian Professional will frustrate you and may even drag you to court or Baba alawo over your own money and job. Am just saying most of them and I mean they are in majority. Don't blame the white plumber, blame our " get the certificate stop learning and start dressing and talking like a politician Engineers". All Nigerian professors wants to be at the house of Rep's or Senate.
hmm I won't go with this ... we have a lot of abandoned projects here in Nigeria and most of this projects were given to white people they take the money and never deliver a good job
Re: Is This How Bad Nigeria Is ? by Homefinders(f): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
azimibraun:
that's not true. How come a Naija guy is Hilary Clintons personal Physician? Our people are very serious outside our shores and we'll sought after. How come back home our professionals are the most dishonourable in the world?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: EFCC Uncovers Diezani’s $37.5m POSH House In Banana Island / I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari- Tinubu (pics Attached.) / Breaking: Buhari Undergoes Penis Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.