Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Am I Still A Virgin? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Still A Virgin? (5687 Views)

I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Still A Virgin? by escapefromusa(f): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2017
Richy4:
What's so special about being a virgin?...The most important thing is about how you feel about yourself and your spouse.....I agree the guy might like to know that you are innocent and all ....

But please, try and read some books about sex.....Make a research....Just voicing out my opinion because the little story you just told about your encounter, I feel sorry for the next guy; presumably he might even be the husband...Do not make him regret breaking up with the EX as far as bedroom department goes....Get enlightened about this things...not necessarily doing it...but be prepared the way you prepare exams and tests........He will not eat innocence...he will like your innocence for a while but it's gonna be just a while....He will like to be happy the way u will make him feel despite your innocence.......

Somebody drank the cool aid .. grin

OP , Richy4's advice is only going to make matters worse. And , on the issue of "who virginity epp", you can check out the articles below when you have free time.. that's if you really are as cerebral as your question make you out to be.

Premarital Sex and the Risk of Divorce

This article examines the relationship between premarital sexual activity and the long-term risk of divorce among U.S. women married between 1965 and 1985. Simple cross-tabulations from the 1988 National Survey of Family Growth indicate that women who were sexually active prior to marriage faced a considerably higher risk of marital disruption than women were were virgin brides.

http://www.jstor.org/stable/352992

The influence of the family on premarital sexual attitudes and behavior.

Children whose mothers have less restrictive attitudes have, on average, less restrictive attitudes themselves. Further, the attitudes of mothers are also reflected in the behavior of their children, so on average, mothers with more permissive attitudes have children who are more sexually active.

http://www.springerlink.com/index/G8W42260607T3858.pdf

Premarital Sexual Behavior and Attitudes toward Marriage and Divorce among Young Women as a Function of Their Mothers' Marital Status

Women from intact families reported the most positive attitudes toward marriage, while those in the reconstituted-family group reported the most accepting attitudes toward divorce. Women from divorced and reconstituted families reported significantly more sexual experience than did those from intact families. Family conflict, disruption, and the presence or absence of one's father emerged as significant predictors of dating behavior and attitudes.

http://www.jstor.org/stable/352568
Re: Am I Still A Virgin? by zolapeperenpe(f): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
@sisisioge; plssssssss send me a mail. I can see you are an amazing person.
I've got sweet gist for you. Apparently,CORRECT-MATURE BOBO's plenty yakata,we just need to expand our horizons.
#2017isOurYearByHisGrace. grin wink

zolapeperenpe@gmail.com
Re: Am I Still A Virgin? by sisisioge: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
zolapeperenpe:
@sisisioge; plssssssss send me a mail. I can see you are an amazing person.
I've got sweet gist for you. Apparently,CORRECT-MATURE BOBO's plenty yakata,we just need to expand our horizons.
#2017isOurYearByHisGrace. grin wink

zolapeperenpe@gmail.com

Will do so asap! You could also reg your presence on the 2017 brides' thread...we are all expectant there wink
Re: Am I Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
The "peperenpe" part of your name tho, lol.
Re: Am I Still A Virgin? by Gudfrie(m): 9:01am On Jan 21, 2017
I tink you are still a virgin because the hymen is located inside the V hole and not at the surface. A guy can insert his dick (ie the Cap)into ur V and u wudnt bleed. You can have that act and still claim to be a virgin because you didn't bleed. However the moment the guy begin the thrust beyond the cap,your hymen is already in danger then bleeding starts. So it lies on what has occurred to you
Re: Am I Still A Virgin? by smark61: 10:03am On Jan 21, 2017
zolapeperenpe:
Hi everyone,
I posted this on family section so i could get a meaningful advice.
Im a one-girl-one-guy person and i made a promise to myself not to have more than one body count till the end of time so i kept my virginity thruout my uni days.

Fast forward to 3yrs after school,i met this guy,we were in a serious,well-defined relationship(he introduced me to his people and i did the same),we were already talking about settling down,so we felt there was no big deal having sex since we are meant for each other (atleast that was what i thought).

So we engaged in pre-intimacy,then he inserted a finger(which was painful),then after a day or two he tried two fingers(it was painful initially but later the pain was reduced) to my utmost surprise THERE WAS NO BLOOD! Later he tried using his joystick but i just couldn't stand the pain and he is a very impatient person,so we din't proceed. Then the next day,he started acting wierd asking why there was no blood after inserting 2fingers deeply(severally actually). I was just looking lost and confused.

During the period i stayed with him(he just got transfer to another city when we met,we only see like once every 6months,so i decided to spend my leave with him) i discovered alot of things about him,but i kept calm,this guy had numerous ladies on his contact and pay almost all their bills(from buying phones for them,to paying for their hair-do etc),but the most unbearable part was each time i tried to sit him down and have a mature discussion with him,he would never listen.....he automatically assumed i 'nag'. The communication gap was unbearable(even before the 'NO BLOOD' issue,hence i broke up with him)

The breakup wasn't the main reason why i created this thread but to ask if i could still call myself a virgin. I opened NL romance section few mins ago nd i saw 2threads of some guys talking about dis-V their gf and they were shocked not to see a single stain of blood. Trust guys comments; 'those hoes ain't loyal,she's a pathological liar)etc

I don't want complications in my life,and i would't want a situation whereby i would find 'D-one' tomorrow and he'll start calling me a liar.

So,the thing is ;this particular hoe is loyal but is she still a virgin?

Mature advice pls. Thank you

The ugly truth here is that u are no longer a virgin. The fact that his fingers entered u severally n u felt pain at first but other times there was no pain it means ur hymen has been broken. Yes u are still very tight for the fact that d1ck has not penetrated u. But ur virginity is gone. I broke my girls virginity without seeing blood. I saw the hymen well. It was not like it was dark or anything so I can tell u that it's not in every case that there will be flow if blood when u are dis-v so that's it.

Ps: when u start dating som1 else dnt claim that u are a virgin so the guy will not c u as a liar just tell him exactly what happened. All the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

is Breastfeeding sexually arousing ? / Must A Wife Know Her Husband's Phone Number Offhand? / The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.